Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why cash in at all?

i love the latest one about the collapse of the dollar. if it is so inevitable then why cash in your dinars at all? if the usd is going to nose dive then i would just hold on to my iqd.

now i dont have to worry about a rate or a date.

LOLTIPMP....... :lol:

Because the IQD won't be worth anything in this Country...

As a tradeable currency, the IQD will be convertable to any of the 161 currencies now traded. Also, if not cashed, then there is no taxable event, so no capital gains. Unless there is a time limit established by the Iraq government, holding on to an amount comfortable to each investor may be an excellent idea.

As a tradeable currency, the IQD will be convertable to any of the 161 currencies now traded. Also, if not cashed, then there is no taxable event, so no capital gains. Unless there is a time limit established by the Iraq government, holding on to an amount comfortable to each investor may be an excellent idea.

With a volatile country like Iraq, I think it would be foolish to hold on to the Dinar after RV for too long.

• Upvote 1

With a volatile country like Iraq, I think it would be foolish to hold on to the Dinar after RV for too long.

Exactly. These morons could fubar a wet dream.

The instant I'm able to offload, I will. Now, that doesn't mean I'm going to cash in for all USD, but it will be leaving my vault rapidly, and you'll probably hear the tires on my truck lose a little rubber in the process.

• Upvote 1