Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trade distribution of flour in the ration items next week

VIZIOIRAQI

Trade distribution of flour in the ration items next week

Wednesday, 19 k 22 011

The Ministry of Trade of Iraq, Wednesday, that the distribution of flour in the ration card items will take place during next week, pointing out that the bad weather that occurred in the exporting countries have prevented the arrival of shipments on time to Iraq.

The Secretary of the Soibp Mahmoud, said in an interview "of the Sumerian News" that "what happened to the delay in the arrival of wheat imported from European countries, is the result of bad weather in those countries."

The Soibp that "the Ministry of Commerce held its contacts with transport companies from Europe, to deliver the substance of wheat in foreign ports of southern Iraq, for mixing with wheat domestic filled with stores, the ministry, and their subsequent distribution next week, Kmfirdp of the ration."

The Ministry of Trade has reduced over the past year 2010, the ration card items to five basic materials are flour, rice, sugar, oil, and milk for children, and stressed that the rest of the ration card items that can be purchased from local markets such as legumes, tea, washing powder, adult milk will be abolished.

It is noteworthy that the majority of Iraqis depend on furnish their ration card in their daily lives since the start of the international embargo on Iraq in 1991 after the Kuwait war, including ration per capita rice, flour, vegetable oil, sugar, tea, washing powder, soap, milk dried (for adults), and powdered milk (for children), and legumes, lentils, beans and chickpeas, with an estimated value of these materials per capita in the local market about ten dollars, not counting children's milk, while obtained through the ration card $ 500 dinars .

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/3/16262/news-details-.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Div&rurl=translate.google.com

• Upvote 1

So, the extra items equate to about $10 US per person, but they're loading the cards with 500 IQD (which right now is worth about .42 cents US).

According to VIZ, that would indicate a rate of 1.35 IQD per dollar. How does that work for everyone? I'd take instead of a slap across the face!! B)

So, the extra items equate to about $10 US per person, but they're loading the cards with 500 IQD (which right now is worth about .42 cents US).

According to VIZ, that would indicate a rate of 1.35 IQD per dollar. How does that work for everyone? I'd take instead of a slap across the face!! B)

I think most would take it and RUN!

Not to mention, that sort of rate even seems realistic.

A R/I at $3.22 seems a little out of the norm, but most people would be more than happy of a $1.35 Rate.

Could they RV at that rate and go up? Very likely... I know I would cash out at $1.35.... Some people may sit on it even longer if they're financially set.

Some may cash some out while leaving some to sit and possibly grow.

• Upvote 1

God bless these poor people. They live like peasants and are treated as such by their government. Meanwhile, they are living in, what is most likely the wealthiest country in the world. It's posts like these that help keep me grounded. It's so easy to lose sight of the big picture when all I focus on is the RV and the potential wealth it could bring me. Meanwhile I have a roof over my head, a fridge full of fresh food, two cars in the garage and a beautiful family that loves me very much. I'm already as rich as a man could be in the ways that truly matter.

I pray with every fiber of my soul that the powers that be can resolve their differences and do what they need to do so that these oppressed human beings can begin to see the blessings THEY so rightfully deserve.

How did this soap box get under my feet? Thanks for letting me vent.

GO IRAQ!!! :)

• Upvote 12

God bless these poor people. They live like peasants and are treated as such by their government. Meanwhile, they are living in, what is most likely the wealthiest country in the world. It's posts like these that help keep me grounded. It's so easy to lose sight of the big picture when all I focus on is the RV and the potential wealth it could bring me. Meanwhile I have a roof over my head, a fridge full of fresh food, two cars in the garage and a beautiful family that loves me very much. I'm already as rich as a man could be in the ways that truly matter.

I pray with every fiber of my soul that the powers that be can resolve their differences and do what they need to do so that these oppressed human beings can begin to see the blessings THEY so rightfully deserve.

Amen, TJ.

We all need to keep perspective.

• Upvote 1

I am not doubting your math, but I am curious how you did your math to get that figure

I agree whole heartely We all need to get on the soap box every once in a while.

No Math involved laugh.gif I just threw a # out biggrin.gif

Well it seems we have enough figures to potentially make an assumption here.

Okay, $500 IQD = $0.42 USD

In Iraq $500 buys about $10 USD worth of goods.

If I were to take my 50 cents and turn it into $10, I wouldn't complain.

But I don't think that would realistically be giving us a $1.35 rate. (Otherwise, $500 IQD could buy a month supply of groceries for a family).

The way I would figure it.. We would be looking at a RV of roughly 2 cents.

Here is how I did it...

$0.42 USD goes into $10 USD 23.8 times.

If we take the current rate of 0.00086 and multiply it by 23.8 we get $0.02 cents

Maybe someone better qualified can look into it more.. But that is what I got...

At $0.02, I don't think many will be jumping to cash out right away.

• Upvote 2

Well it seems we have enough figures to potentially make an assumption here.

Okay, $500 IQD = $0.42 USD

In Iraq $500 buys about $10 USD worth of goods.

If I were to take my 50 cents and turn it into $10, I wouldn't complain.

But I don't think that would realistically be giving us a $1.35 rate. (Otherwise, $500 IQD could buy a month supply of groceries for a family).

The way I would figure it.. We would be looking at a RV of roughly 2 cents.

Here is how I did it...

$0.42 USD goes into $10 USD 23.8 times.

If we take the current rate of 0.00086 and multiply it by 23.8 we get $0.02 cents

Maybe someone better qualified can look into it more.. But that is what I got...

At $0.02, I don't think many will be jumping to cash out right away.

I also came up with .02 USD per IQD. Hmmm. would like to see a little more than that, guess they need to start somewhere.

I also came up with .02 USD per IQD. Hmmm. would like to see a little more than that, guess they need to start somewhere.

Okay, I was hoping I was doing some calculating wrong. Anyways, maybe that is the current buying power in Iraq by using the dinar, and upon an rv, itll be even better. One can hope!

GO IRAQ!!! smile.gif

I have been there in the past and seen it. They are lving like we wouldn't want to imagine. Although I want the RV to happen for personal reasons as well, I truly hope for the good people there that it gets them in a better place financially and eventually grants them the rights that we take for granted everyday, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. God bless the USA and Iraq.

• Upvote 2

I have been there in the past and seen it. They are lving like we wouldn't want to imagine. Although I want the RV to happen for personal reasons as well, I truly hope for the good people there that it gets them in a better place financially and eventually grants them the rights that we take for granted everyday, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. God bless the USA and Iraq.

Ditto

I just pray they all do this correct the first time around, not just for Iraqis, for our troops also. All the loss of life, is more than there need be. Don't want to have to do it again.