Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Chat from Yesterday....

spy

I would like to know what you do for a living TerryK. Where do you get all of your INTEL? RV rates at 5.27 etc......

If you had a shotgun and there were 1000 clay ducks 10 feet directly in front of you, you have missed the target EVERY time that you have fired.You have some explaining to do Terry.

Someone that is a Terry K fan can you pass this on to him. TERRYK, i have three questions for you.... Dont worry, im not going to bag on you for claiming to have a friend in UK that prints money... i bet he works at De La Rue too right...

Here are my questions:

1) What happened to the 5.27 live drop in rate?

2) What is going on with the Complementary Pings???

3) How did your call go with the State Department???

psst. 5.27 is SOOOOOOOO last week. The 6.99, now thats the new 5.27. Get with it fool. lol;)

...obviously being sarcastic...

I would like to know what you do for a living TerryK. Where do you get all of your INTEL? RV rates at 5.27 etc......

If you had a shotgun and there were 1000 clay ducks 10 feet directly in front of you, you have missed the target EVERY time that you have fired.You have some explaining to do Terry.

Terry gets his intel from here

And afterwards, he goes here

By the way, have any of you actually seen terryk in person. I am fortunate to say that i have. And he let me take a picture of him... Take a look.

• Upvote 1

psst. 5.27 is SOOOOOOOO last week. The 6.99, now thats the new 5.27. Get with it fool. lol;)

...obviously being sarcastic...

Thats right i forgot. Its up to 6.18 and okie put it up to 6.36 CBI rate. The guys are some real ass clowns. I love all the POSITIVE PEOPLE bashing those that bag on these retards. Not so much on this site, but the Mamby Pambys and the just keep positive and it will happen crowd, keep me in stiches when they say to those that bash TK and Okie "Just ignore them and take away their power". They need to be refering to Terry K and his team of Pump-a-Holics...

I don't care much for this TK fellow but wanted to bring something up. I will more than likely get bashed and really do not care. I was in the IZ stting around a camp fire with an ice cold Corona talking with a few State Department folks. According to them Iraq will hold out for the GCC and when it is all said and done...we will not see a huge return on this investment. I have been holding on just in case something has changed since or maybe they were wrong...but sure looks to me that Iraq is doing just what I was told. Time will tell.

I lived at the "Circle K" and partied at the "Bunker" quite a few times...those who knew the IZ back in 2004 would be able to know I am legit.

Go Dinar!!!!!!!

"D"

• Upvote 1

I don't care much for this TK fellow but wanted to bring something up. I will more than likely get bashed and really do not care. I was in the IZ stting around a camp fire with an ice cold Corona talking with a few State Department folks. According to them Iraq will hold out for the GCC and when it is all said and done...we will not see a huge return on this investment. I have been holding on just in case something has changed since or maybe they were wrong...but sure looks to me that Iraq is doing just what I was told. Time will tell.

I lived at the "Circle K" and partied at the "Bunker" quite a few times...those who knew the IZ back in 2004 would be able to know I am legit.

Go Dinar!!!!!!!

"D"

If that's the case they might be waiting awhile. This is from Wikipedia:

Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar on December 15, 2009 announced the creation of a Monetary Council, a step toward establishing a shared currency. The board of the council, which will set a timetable for establishing a joint central bank and choose a currency regime, will meet for the first time on March 30, 2010. Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed Sabah al-Salem al- Sabah said on December 8, 2009 that a single currency may take up to 10 years to establish. The original target was in 2010. Oman and the UAE later announced their withdrawal of the proposed currency until further notice.
Edited by MrRich

If that's the case they might be waiting awhile. This is from Wikipedia:

And I can assure you that Iraq hardly ever meets any date set forth. Just because a statement is made that it could take 10 years doesn't mean that it can't happen in the near future.

I am sharing information directly given to me from State Department folks while on the ground in Iraq while in the palace.

"D"

And I can assure you that Iraq hardly ever meets any date set forth. Just because a statement is made that it could take 10 years doesn't mean that it can't happen in the near future.

I am sharing information directly given to me from State Department folks while on the ground in Iraq while in the palace.

"D"

When was this? From what I've learned about the GCC they've been backing away from the idea of having their own currency.

When was this? From what I've learned about the GCC they've been backing away from the idea of having their own currency.

One World Currency is not something society could swallow quite easily if it were to happen all at once. The Euro was just one of many steps to get there. The GCC will be another. Everyone on this forum as well as other forums should know by now that you can't believe everything that's being reported. I am not sure why everyone is in disbelief when Iraq says they plan to LOP their currency but that are quick to believe the statements saying the GCC is a long way away from being formed.

I will end this debate here. I only wanted to share with the group about what I heard while on the ground in Iraq back in 2004.

Thanks for your input Scooby Doo and good luck with your investment.

"D"

One World Currency is not something society could swallow quite easily if it were to happen all at once. The Euro was just one of many steps to get there. The GCC will be another. Everyone on this forum as well as other forums should know by now that you can't believe everything that's being reported. I am not sure why everyone is in disbelief when Iraq says they plan to LOP their currency but that are quick to believe the statements saying the GCC is a long way away from being formed.

I will end this debate here. I only wanted to share with the group about what I heard while on the ground in Iraq back in 2004.

Thanks for your input Scooby Doo and good luck with your investment.

"D"

No problem. I'm trying to learn just like everybody else. I'm certainly not a guru and I have no strong convictions about how this will play out as most here will tell you. Take care.

I listened to the whole conference call last night, and it raised a heck of a lot more questions than answers. Never listened to a GET chat in the past, but a few things did cross my mind.

The main one being - "thing 1" as they called her stated there will be a global reset, and it will give the world a fresh economic start. Forgiving debts, and rebalancing the worlds currencies.

If these are the types of things being discussed in the conference calls I'd say you can go ahead and opt out from now on. They're backing their analysis of IQD RV with predictions of global debt resets and one world currency? Predicting such things by year's end? That's beyond nonsensical.

What is all this currency backed by? She said it herself, the US doesn't have a gold standard to uphold a one dollar value for much longer. She said their reserves are about 20% gold and 80% precious minerals (if I remember correctly after my sleep last night) but either way, the USD would not be valued the same. We WILL see a drop in the value of the US dollar, and we WILL see a rise in other currencies around the world.

This isn't particularly insightful - the USD and practically every other currency of note is fiat currency, which isn't backed by physical reserves of anything. It's true the dollar will likely decline against various currencies in the near future, but changes in our exchange rate will be the product of foreign perceptions of our expansion/contraction of our money supply, and of our debt. However, the decline of the dollar is not necessarily bad; it would make our exports more competitive and reduce the cost of our debt being held by, say, China (which by the way is why the Chinese are so adamant that we manage our money supply prudently).

It sounds like these conference calls are just word salad rather than real, relevant analysis.

I can't bash for posting this?

Shouldn't you have to read something before you post it?

As it turns out I got a laugh reading it and got another from the replies

......so we're square.

Just sayin....if you hand me rotten milk and say "smell this"....I get to be mad if it stinks.

The fact that you clicked on the link as well as thousands of others tells me that you are interested in what Terry K has to say. If you don't want to read info in the RUMOR section, then walk along to the news section.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1