Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Chat from Yesterday....

spy

But wait! If you order more Dinar in the next ten minutes we'll include an autographed print of TK suitable for hanging!! :lol:

That is an awesome idea.... I've got just the picture for the paraphenalia... I give you....

post-15985-129546931055_thumb.jpg

I mean it fits, right? You can't feed them after midnight and you don't want them to get wet. And considering the rate at which TK's followers multiply... I think we got a winner...

7:26 AM [LadyBug47] when do you really think this is going to happen??

7:27 AM [terryk] TODAY

7:27 AM [terryk] WAITING FOR WORD

Not gonna happen today. Things just seem kind of flat this week. Would be much more realistic possibility after the final reading of the budget. Have to admit I like reading these posts - kind of like a little empty calorie dessert in the middle of the afternoon. lol.

• Upvote 2

As a NEWBIE I am glad those of you are here to DEBUNK the BS! I get lost in the rumors and cant keep it together.

I dont mind if this takes a week or a month but each week for someoen to say it will happen in two days etc is so frustrating...

Also, in following the REAL NEWS it is exciting to finally learn to watch trends. I also heard in the news today about CHINA RVing? Also other countries are possible. NOW PLEASE dont rely on my word on this but if anyone knows about other countries talking about RVing please let me know. I simply find the world currency and News very interesting as it seems to corrolate to IRAQ etc...

Again I am new at this so I just hope those of you who have been at this for some time set me straight.

THANK YOU Sincerely....

• Upvote 2

7:35 AM [terryk] IT WILL NOT BE 1 WORLD CURRECNY

7:35 AM [terryk] CLOSE

7:35 AM [terryk] YOU WILL HAVE THE GCC

7:35 AM [terryk] AND THE AMERO

7:35 AM [logos12] 7:34 AM [Finnigan] TK, Were the Global Settlements sent out last night?

7:35 AM [terryk] NO

7:36 AM [terryk] GCC WILL BE HERE BY YEARS END

7:36 AM [terryk] THAT WAS THE DEADLINE

7:36 AM [Dinarlady2011] the amero that is the Canadian Mexican and American trade agreement right

7:36 AM [terryk] RIGHT DINARLADY

7:37 AM [terryk] PUT THE STAMP ON IT

7:37 AM [terryk] IS ALL THAT WAS LEFT

7:37 AM [terryk] PARDON THE PUN

7:37 AM [sistersister2] Amero by years end as well?

7:37 AM [terryk] YES

7:37 AM [terryk] THEY WILL BE FLAT ACROSS THE BOARD

Okay here's the problem. There is no plan to make a valid currency called the amero and there never was. The panic over the amero was caused by conspiracy nuts and bloggers with bogus information. It was all taken from an innocent commemorative coin issued by Designs Computed. So now we have TerryK saying that this commemorative coin will become a valid currency. That's like saying that Monopoly money will become an internationally recognized currency. :lol:

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 5

Everything that I've read on the "amero" is a wild figament of someone's imagination..........while originally bound in some modicum of truth and allegedly started by Herbert Grubel.

{Opposition to a North American currency union exists high up in the governments on both sides of the Canada–United States border. Herbert Grubel, the first proponent of the amero, admits that American officials show no interest in the topic. He concedes that "there wouldn't be very much benefit for the United States" in an amero. Likewise, the Canadian Department of Finance strongly opposes the creation of a common currency with the United States, citing the loss of economic sovereignty. In briefing documents to Minister of Finance Jim Flaherty, finance officials concluded:

"A North American common currency would undoubtedly mean for Canada the adoption of the U.S. dollar and U.S. monetary policy. Canada would have to give up its control of domestic inflation and interest rates."}

And allegedly this is all a conspirasts theory. Even the data touted by CNN at one point.

The North American Currency Union is a theoretical economic and monetary union of three North American countries: Canada, the United States and Mexico.

Map of a theoretical NAU, with Canada, Mexico, and the United States

Implementation would involve the three countries giving up their current currency units (U.S. dollar, Canadian dollar, and Mexican peso) and adopting a new one, created specifically for this purpose. (Some versions of the theory, particularly those circulating in Canada, assume only the United States and Canada would be included.) The hypothetical currency for the union is most often referred to as the amero.[1][2] The concept is modeled on the common European Union currency (the euro), and it is argued to be a natural extension of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP).

Conspiracy theorists contend that the governments of the United States, Canada, and Mexico are already taking steps to implement such a currency, as part of a "North American

In August 2007, rumors and conspiracy theories began circulating across the Internet regarding alleged United States Treasury-issued amero coins.

The inspiration behind these rumors may have been the posting of images of medallions created by coin designer Daniel Carr.[1] Carr, who designed the New York and Rhode Island 2001 statehood quarters, sells medals and tokens of his own design on his commercial website, "Designs Computed" (also known as "DC Coin").[1] Among his designs are a series of gold, silver and copper fantasy issues of amero coins ranging in denomination from one to one thousand.[1] The medallions have the legend "Union of North America" on the back with his company's logo, a stylized "DC",[15] in small type.[16] Concerning his amero designs, he mentions on his website:

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common Amero currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.[17]

Unauthorized postings of images taken from his website have been reposted widely across the Internet, often being used as supposed "proof" of the amero coinage. Notably, white nationalist and former Internet radio talk show host Hal Turner ran a full article on his website about the "amero coin", claiming to have arranged for a United States Government minted "amero" to be smuggled out of the United States Department of the Treasury by an employee of that organization.[18]

Following Turner's assertions of federal minting of ameros, a web site marketing the curio coins released a statement debunking Turner's claims of a government cover up regarding Daniel Carr's amero products.[19] The urban legend investigating Web site Snopes also ran a further counter to Turner's claims, stating "neither the U.S. Mint nor the U.S. Treasury has a hand in creating these 'Ameros'. These coins are merely collectibles offered to the buying public by a private company in the business of manufacturing such curiosities."[20] Hal Turner claimed that Carr's website had been created in haste in a matter of days expressly to discredit his claim about the coinage. [21] However, Carr's designs have been available through his website since 2005,[22] and according to a WHOIS search at Network Solutions, the domain "dc-coin.com" was registered by Daniel Carr on September 27, 2005.[23] In October 2008, Hal Turner released a video showing an apparent 20 amero coin, with claims that shipments of the currency had been sent to China. [24] Yet the coin in Hal Turner's video is identical to a medallion on Daniel Carr's "dc-coin" website, listed as "UNA 2007 20 Ameros, Copper, Satin Finish". [25]

[edit] Amero bills

On December 3, 2008, Hal Turner's blog featured what he claimed were genuine "amero bills". He displayed photographs of purported 20, 50, and 100 amero notes. Turner did not identify how he obtained the images, saying only that "once again, my sources have come through". He claimed that the "new currency is already being printed and quietly distributed around the world".[26] The web site Snopes.com suggested Turner was "beating the same tired, apocryphal drum" with his new claim.[20] These images are art from the Flickr user aleatorysort,[27] who created them as an artistic political commentary,[28] and were therefore not actual currency.

wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_currency_union

• Upvote 1

Please tell me Who has correct intel to date. If you know the answers please share, otherwise all info is a possible a key to understanding this investment

So that's a hard argument to counter. The answer I believe to the question is NO ONE.

Phoenix said that Maliki would be the PM even when the vast majority were saying that he was toast. Sonny1 accurately stated when the PM matter would be resolved back in Oct. Adam Montana said his sources at the CBI told him that nobody was cashing in their dinar in any of the middle east banks. Some still insist that it is happening but so far we've seen zero evidence of that. These guys haven't always been right but they don't throw out wrong information on a weekly or daily basis, and when they do get it wrong they admit it. That's a far cry from what we're seeing with some of these other guys. Some things are so easy to disprove like military personnel are being told to turn in their dinar or the new lower denoms are in circulation. To say that one guy who has been right on some things but has also been wrong once or twice is as bad as a guy who constantly provides bad intel without ever even bothering to admit to it is just wrongheaded. By the way, did you notice that TerryK interrupted the conference call long enough to announce a text message that he received that the RV was happening in Canada? Did we hear any confirmation of that today?

Yes, people here at DV are tough at times and tend to scrutinize the daylights out of rumors and "intel". I for one am glad for that. I'd rather deal with a bit of bashing than to go along to the slaughter with the rest of the sheep.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7:26 AM [LadyBug47] when do you really think this is going to happen??

7:27 AM [terryk] TODAY

7:27 AM [terryk] WAITING FOR WORD

Not gonna happen today. Things just seem kind of flat this week. Would be much more realistic possibility after the final reading of the budget. Have to admit I like reading these posts - kind of like a little empty calorie dessert in the middle of the afternoon. lol.

Not gonna happen today???????? Heck, nobody KNOWS if it might even happen THIS YEAR.........It's just a continuous bet with seemingly most of the odds against us

Phoenix said that Maliki would be the PM even when the vast majority were saying that he was toast. Sonny1 accurately stated when the PM matter would be resolved back in Oct. Adam Montana said his sources at the CBI told him that nobody was cashing in their dinar in any of the middle east banks. Some still insist that it is happening but so far we've seen zero evidence of that. These guys haven't always been right but they don't throw out wrong information on a weekly or daily basis, and when they do get it wrong they admit it. That's a far cry from what we're seeing with some of these other guys. Some things are so easy to disprove like military personnel are being told to turn in their dinar or the new lower denoms are in circulation. To say that one guy who has been right on some things but has also been wrong once or twice is as bad as a guy who constantly provides bad intel without ever even bothering to admit to it is just wrongheaded. By the way, did you notice that TerryK interrupted the conference call long enough to announce a text message that he received that the RV was happening in Canada? Did we hear any confirmation of that today?

Yes, people here at DV are tough at times and tend to scrutinize the daylights out of rumors and "intel". I for one am glad for that. I'd rather deal with a bit of bashing than to go along to the slaughter with the rest of the sheep.

I could not have put it any better myself, so I will just quote you.

To a very small point, I agree that scrutiny is OK. However, there are those here who seem to think that they are entitled to cause wholesale destruction, as in the case of Tryinmybest22. All he did was post a conversation he had with a broker friend of his, and jerkwads from here went to his website (since he let it be known that he is a public figure) and caused him to lose major sponsorships. The line has been seriously crossed and I hope to God that he and the administrators here get together with IP addresses to permanently ban the donkeys that felt perfectly okay in doing that....without having the nuts to own up to it, of course.

Edited by singaporesling

To a very small point, I agree that scrutiny is OK. However, there are those here who seem to think that they are entitled to cause wholesale destruction, as in the case of Tryinmybest22. All he did was post a conversation he had with a broker friend of his, and jerkwads from here went to his website (since he let it be known that he is a public figure) and caused him to lose major sponsorships. The line has been seriously crossed and I hope to God that he and the administrators here get together with IP addresses to permanently ban the donkeys that felt perfectly okay in doing that....without having the nuts to own up to it, of course.

I agree that these people crossed the line. Debating on a public forum is one thing but harassing somebody outside of the forum is another. That's why most people like me prefer to remain anonymous. There are just too many weirdos and idiots out there. I was sorry to see that happen to him.

It just dawned on me. Terry K thinks he is Deep Throat.

"ONE IS A LAWYER

THE OTHER IS HIGH RANKING PEEP

OK TIME FOR ME TO GO TO A MEETING

SEE YOU ALL LATER

AND REMEMBER IM GHOSTING

LATER"

Can you see it? Dark parking garage, trench coat with collar up, hat slipped over his eyes, smoking, behind a pillar speaking in a husky voice to "Bob", if that was really his name.

• Upvote 1

spy, you are now an accessory to TerryK's BS!

I can't bash for posting this?

Shouldn't you have to read something before you post it?

As it turns out I got a laugh reading it and got another from the replies

......so we're square.

Just sayin....if you hand me rotten milk and say "smell this"....I get to be mad if it stinks.

• Downvote 1

Is TerryK the guy that predicated a powerful west coast earthquake in California in the 1970's wherein California would break off and fall adrift into the Pacific Ocean? I think he is the guy.He also predicted that the Buffalo Bills would win the Super Bowl this year. This TerryK is a ............psychic. He makes Kreskin look like a rank amateur.

• Upvote 1

Someone that is a Terry K fan can you pass this on to him. TERRYK, i have three questions for you.... Dont worry, im not going to bag on you for claiming to have a friend in UK that prints money... i bet he works at De La Rue too right...

Here are my questions:

1) What happened to the 5.27 live drop in rate?

2) What is going on with the Complementary Pings???

3) How did your call go with the State Department???

• Upvote 2