Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most positive post EVER!

Honestly, PEOPLE!!

There is no better way to say it than 'tryin' did.

But, seriously, some of you need to get a life. And while your at it -- an education.

You have no idea how difficult it is to compete to be included on the PGA tour. So, you decide to make attempts to interfere with the dream of this individual??! When he was simply trying to illuminate, to help YOU!!

On top of that, we attempt to show that we honor our veterans who have served in foreign wars ... AND here is one. Still, you tear him down?

This is one of the most disheartening 'slaps in the face' that I've come across in decades. SERIOUSLY!!

Please, 'tryin', accept my apologies on behalf of humanity. Your post is well written and far more forgiving than I would be.

I challenge anyone who attacked this man with such mean sprightliness's to justify your actions on this forum. I know no one has the courage to face this music so I won't hold my breath.

TS

Thank you so much!

I sincerely have been moved by the positive responses, and the overall genuine concern for my situation. I guess ultimately, I did this to myself, but, it is quite unfortunate.

This has cost me significantly, but I will try to remain in good spirits.

Losing these 2 key sponsors could ultimately cost me being able to afford this year on tour. This news has spread rather rapidly, and my friends and fans have reached out to me, and supported me. So, I have to realize how blessed I am, and know that this too will pass. Maybe people will see the true person I am, and reach out to me through my website, and join my fan club. Maybe people outside the golf community will make an effort to see who I am as a person, and all the efforts I make in charities, and in the Cancer community. Maybe, somehow, this all could be a blessing in disguise.

Who knows? Either way, I will just try to remember how blessed I am, and hope I will get through this. I can not let those 2% of people drag me anywhere close to their depths. I have to believe that my efforts, and goodwill are to be rewarded. I hope that I will not be punished for my actions, that(as most things I try to do) are for the benefit of others.

I wish the DV community all the best. I hope everyone gets a speedy RV, and everyone's hearts are filled with joy and good fortune. Remember to make an effort to change others lives, and do something positive when that great day comes! Thanks so much everyone, I have been overwhelmed by the good people here!

Have a great day! God Bless!...............anybody looking to sponsor a golfer,lol! :D

• Upvote 5

Tryinmybest,

Not that this will or should make you feel any better, but I thought that you would like to know anyway. This same type of attack happened to Rudy1164 while he was here. He gave out personal information as a way to establish credibility.....Similar as you have done. He attempted to provide info about currency trading and he made long posts in an effort to freely offer his opinions. He built a very quick and strong following by many people here. But, there was some people that researched him and even made threats to expose information regarding his personal history. He left.

Sonny1 is admired here by many. He has provided information from his contacts that did not materialize either. He faced a lot of critisism by these same types of people. Then, Sonny1 started a thread as to why he was leaving this site. Foretuneately, enough people spoke up in here, and encouraged Sonny1 to stay. I am glad that he did.

Adam has at times in the earlier days, attempted to provide his confidence that comes from his contact as well. Needless to say, Adam does not do that anymore either.

I am certain that many people are frustrated from all the "intel" never developing. Then there are those out there (Okie, Enorrste, TerryK, Med and even DD) that have made everyone so skeptical of any intel.

Ther is no intel. There is only speculation.

But, that does not mean that many of us here don't appreciate what you and many others have attempted to share from your own contacts. Please continue to do so. The 98% of us understand where you are coming from and appreciate the encouraging info that you provided.

All the best,

Lgraham

Edited by lgraham
  • Upvote 5

Tryin there are some vile and revolting people on this site, I hardly post here anymore because of them, they are not childish, just evil, so I too feel desperately sorry for you.

I have no idea why these people who have often been so very cruel openly and often,have not been banned, but as you quite rightly say, Karma will come around in the end.

All the best wishes that I can muster, kindest regards Sessi.

• Upvote 1

Okay, so as I think of this particular issue in my head, I developed a speculative theory on who represents the 2%. If the idea of pumping is real, than "tryin" would prove to be a threat to those that have the intent to pump. Ideally, what we are looking at here is a very vast majority of users reading into Tryin's intel and having piece of mind. If we all know this is not a rat-race to RV, we would invest wisely, and on our own terms. Not frantically and impatient like others when they think it will RV the next day. If it is true that the Parliament were to go on a roughly 2 week break. We can speculate that if anyone were to have been following the rumors rough 1-2 weeks ago, that their 30 day balance could be due during this time-frame. A time frame where nothing will likely happen (but we can only speculate on that). The 2% may feel threatened by you and you put what they do at risk to not be "as" successful. If that is the case, you definitely ruffled some feathers out of some dishonest people. And if my theory is correct, for that, I congratulate you & thank you.

(Above is only a theory... Please take it as that... )

Now, with that said, I would think the 98% should consider joining this guys site to show support. Lets see if we can find a way to un-do the damage that the 2% did. If we suddenly show a vast amount of support, maybe we can get those two sponsors back. Just a thought... Maybe we can voice that we'll not use those sponsors services or goods, unless they re-establish the connection with Tryin. So many options.

• Upvote 5

Tryinmybest22: Dude, I can't believe this. Yours was imo one of the best, most heartfelt and honest posts I have ever seen. It lifted my spirits and renewed my hope. I am so, so, sorry that anyone would bash you for being honest and upfront. I gave you a +1 and man, if they'd let me I'd give ya a +100.

Hello Everyone! I just want to clear a few things up, and throw out one more post. Let me start by saying THANK YOU to all of you who gave me an overwhelming positive response on my post"RV NEWS",I was told, it was the most +'s ever, it was from the heart, it was 100% legit, and so many of you took it as such, and I appreciate it! I am posting again to clear a few things up. I did record the call. I did this to protect my friend, and to pass along accurate information. I put myself and my info out there so you guys could verify my identity, and have the peace of mind this was direct info, from someone identifiable, and real. I also made the call directly, so it would be straight from the source. I did all these things for you, my fellow investors! I did all these things because I believe in this site, and what it's purpose is.I did all these things because of all the new people who needs a little assurance. I did these things so people who have took risks, could feel a little better. I did all these things because it was the right thing to do! So, in return, I get people hammering my website, sending obscene, profane, harmful, and reckless feedback through my agency. I get fabricated stories sent to my agent. This whole thing spirals out of control. Now, I have ultimately suffered a blow, in which could affect my whole life, future, and livelihood. I lost 2 major sponsors over the negative feed back, and vicious acts of a few bad eggs. I will begin by saying,..that was my fault. I shouldn't have put myself out there(lesson learned). But, remember the next time you are bashing someone for saying my friend's uncle's cousin, or posting anonymously, or not mentioning any details, THIS IS WHY. You want details, sources, accurate info, but you can't handle it! This is why you get the intel you do! I have since removed my info, pictures, and contact info from the site, in hopes of recovering from trying to help,lol,but im still with all you great people, and still rooting for the RV, and all your success. The bottom line, and main reason for this post is this. These people here, are ALL here, just like you, for the exact same reason! Adam has created a great site, for you guys to teach, learn, share, and encourage one another. This is a community of friends, and investors, who should always be respectful of each other, and their life. Rumors are rumors, and we all have the option to form our own opinion. We all have the option to even disagree, challenge, and inquire. But NO ONE has the right to attack someone personally outside of this site, causing unimaginable harm to family, career, reputation, and even faith in others!! It's a shame that 98% appreciated my post and info, and 2% of you have taken all that away. 98% of you are remarkable, kind and sincere. and I thank you for your support, kind words, emails, messages, etc. The other 2% are cowards, you are full of hate, and discontent. Misery will prevail in your life, and harmony will always evade you. Even when the RV comes you will be in a dark lonely place. Karma has a way of seeking ones like you out! GOD will walk with me down my path, as he has set it for me. But for you, loneliness and despair will hold your hands and lead you astray. The only hope of righting your course is to allow joy, and praise in your heart. GOD will forgive you as will I, but until then, Sadness and the Devil are looking for you!

======================= PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS =====================================

Well, I just want to say thanks Tryin.

Thanks for doing what you absolutely did not have to do. That takes integrity and charactar. And in the Spirit of that, and I HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS, here is my suggestion.

I think you got what...over 200 +'s. For what you did for ALL OF US, and AFTER the fallout from it, I think the LEAST THAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU, is simply this.

EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND WRITE A LETTER FROM THE HEART ABOUT THIS MAN, HIS CHARACTER, INTEGRITY, AND HEART.

We don't have to mention a damn thing about dinars, or this investment, just this man's SELFLESS ACT.

Write these letters and send them off to his agency, and let them do with them as they will. Perhaps the overwhelming support for this Noble man can win him a few new sponsors. Can you imagine your Agent handing a sponsor a 2 inch thick folder telling that sponser EXACTLY, just what kind of man they are backing?

What say you DV CREW? Can we put this together?

Edited by Shylmysten
  • Upvote 2

Shylmysten, I sincerely hope you (we) can put this together!! I certainly think "Tryin" deserves it!! I am a newbie but have been reading this site for several months. Most people are nice, but the ones who are so mean and hateful and hurtful need to be banned from here forever. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should have to have happen what "Tryin" had happen to him. When they act like that, I would just like to slap the snot out of them. They don't deserve to be on here, let them try and get the info about this investment elsewhere. I'll just bet they can't find a site even a little better than this one. Since I am such a newbie, I really appreciated "Tryin's" information and I admire his response to all of the hateful things that were said. I know I would not have been as generous as he was. It takes a mighty big person to respond the way he did.

Way to go "Tryin," I know that God will bless you abundantly for your Christian attitude! I think you can tell that most of us are behind you completely!!!!

I'm in!! What happened to tryinmybest was appalling at best. Lets all get together (the 98%) and do our part. Just tell me who and where and I will go.

Tryin - Man I am sorry for what you went through but grateful for the lessons learned from your situation. Please know how much you are appreciated (I think you do by now) and tell us how we can help.

• Upvote 1

======================= PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS =====================================

Well, I just want to say thanks Tryin.

Thanks for doing what you absolutely did not have to do. That takes integrity and charactar. And in the Spirit of that, and I HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS, here is my suggestion.

I think you got what...over 200 +'s. For what you did for ALL OF US, and AFTER the fallout from it, I think the LEAST THAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU, is simply this.

EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND WRITE A LETTER FROM THE HEART ABOUT THIS MAN, HIS CHARACTER, INTEGRITY, AND HEART.

We don't have to mention a damn thing about dinars, or this investment, just this man's SELFLESS ACT.

Write these letters and send them off to his agency, and let them do with them as they will. Perhaps the overwhelming support for this Noble man can win him a few new sponsors. Can you imagine your Agent handing a sponsor a 2 inch thick folder telling that sponser EXACTLY, just what kind of man they are backing?

What say you DV CREW? Can we put this together?

Thank you so much guys! I could really use some friends to lean on! I do have some ideas that my friends and fans suggested. Anyone interested can email me at everyone who sends an email there, will receive a message explaining. Thanks guys, I am overwhelmed by the goodness of people here(98%)..LOL