Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most positive post EVER!

Hope this helps you, Reposted with a "breath or two" so that your post can make sense.

Group:

Members Posts:

27 Joined:

24-December 10 Posted Today, 09:57 AM

Hello Everyone!

I just want to clear a few things up, and throw out one more post.

Let me start by saying THANK YOU to all of you who gave me an overwhelming positive response on my post"RV NEWS",I was told, it was the most +'s ever, it was from the heart, it was 100% legit, and so many of you took it as such, and I appreciate it! I am posting again to clear a few things up.

I did record the call. I did this to protect my friend, and to pass along accurate information. I put myself and my info out there so you guys could verify my identity, and have the peace of mind this was direct info, from someone identifiable, and real. I also made the call directly, so it would be straight from the source. I did all these things for you, my fellow investors! I did all these things because I believe in this site, and what it's purpose is.I did all these things because of all the new people who needs a little assurance. I did these things so people who have took risks, could feel a little better. I did all these things because it was the right thing to do!

So, in return, I get people hammering my website, sending obscene, profane, harmful, and reckless feedback through my agency. I get fabricated stories sent to my agent. This whole thing spirals out of control. Now, I have ultimately suffered a blow, in which could affect my whole life, future, and livelihood. I lost 2 major sponsors over the negative feed back, and vicious acts of a few bad eggs. I will begin by saying,..that was my fault. I shouldn't have put myself out there(lesson learned). But, remember the next time you are bashing someone for saying my friend's uncle's cousin, or posting anonymously, or not mentioning any details, THIS IS WHY.

You want details, sources, accurate info, but you can't handle it!

This is why you get the intel you do!

I have since removed my info, pictures, and contact info from the site, in hopes of recovering from trying to help,lol,but im still with all you great people, and still rooting for the RV, and all your success. The bottom line, and main reason for this post is this. These people here, are ALL here, just like you, for the exact same reason! Adam has created a great site, for you guys to teach, learn, share, and encourage one another. This is a community of friends, and investors, who should always be respectful of each other, and their life. Rumors are rumors, and we all have the option to form our own opinion. We all have the option to even disagree, challenge, and inquire. But NO ONE has the right to attack someone personally outside of this site, causing unimaginable harm to family, career, reputation, and even faith in others!!

It's a shame that 98% appreciated my post and info, and 2% of you have taken all that away. 98% of you are remarkable, kind and sincere. and I thank you for your support, kind words, emails, messages, etc. The other 2% are cowards, you are full of hate, and discontent. Misery will prevail in your life, and harmony will always evade you. Even when the RV comes you will be in a dark lonely place. Karma has a way of seeking ones like you out! GOD will walk with me down my path, as he has set it for me. But for you, loneliness and despair will hold your hands and lead you astray. The only hope of righting your course is to allow joy, and praise in your heart.

GOD will forgive you as will I, but until then, Sadness and the Devil are looking for you!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

OHHH my dear man .... my humble and heartfelt apologies for all the "numbdumbs" (if I called them what I really think I'd be banned) that did that to you. If only there was a way to cross reference IP's I'd be happy to find them on here for identification ... I believe we can put together a virtual stockade of sorts - they should all be exposed and experience the violation that you are suffering by being honest.

If that original post still lives let me know and I'll get rid of it.

Again, I'm soo so sorry for humanity.

Blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 11

Well said!

I fully agree with you, and apologize to you on behalf of all of us here who support your recent effort to inform us. Even though it is virtually impossible at the moment to undo the damage done by those who despise you for what you provided us, I am confident that over time it shall prove to be an even greater blessing and benefit to you, your business, and your family, than what now appears to be in shambles.

I too experienced a similar response to a few previous posts I shared with this forum, and the rejection and hatred almost drove me away from here permanently. Fortunately, I healed and persevered, and continue to come here daily for the news and views I need to bolster my confidence that I have done a good thing in making this investment.

Thanks again!

• Upvote 3

tryinmybest22 I think you did a beautiful job and really to put yourself out there like that was just very generous. You had nothing to personally gain but just wanted to help anyone who had doubt or questions. And we really appreciate you valiant efforts. It is shameful that some have chosen to be so ill mannered. And That is very sad. I wish for you many many many blessings to come from your good will and your very smart investment. Infinate Love & Gratitude :)

• Upvote 3

I am sorry this happened to you. Being on the Internet though you should know people are just mean. You really can't trust anyone nowadays, even the ones who act as if they were your friends. Remember that even now because people are so mad about the lack of an RV they just want to lash out. Don't make yourself vulnerable.

Again I am sorry....stay safe. :)

• Downvote 1

A lot of us question why people prefer to stay anonymous when regarding their intel. I think this is a perfect example why... A few bad apples out of the collective group spoil it for the rest of us. That small 2% are making it hard for the rest of the 98%. I start to think to myself about those 2% of people, who are they and why are they doing what they did? I begin to think it could easily be a small group that are linked to pumpers, trying to go against what you say and ensure you don't continue with information like this. Why? Because it takes away from their credibility to pump. There are also the doubters, those that feel like they have been messed with emotionally whether you post good or bad intel. They feel if they take it out on you, they'll feel better themselves (Which isn't the case).. To the OP, all I ask is, don't let that 2% bring you down!!! Show that 2% that they can't stop you from posting good information about an investment. I hope that the 2% does not discourage you from future dinar related postings.

We're at a moment in this investment, that we can't post anything rumor related. I coudl arrive at a bank, hear from someone of upper-level making good remarks when talking about the dinar. As much as I would be personally excited, I already know that I can't even begin to start a rumor of what I heard because I know nobody would believe me. The word of mouth doesn't spread so well over the internet. But, we are talking about the internet and that is the hard about all this. You never know who to trust, and we all have our doubts at times considering this.

• Upvote 1

Quote:

So, in return, I get people hammering my website, sending obscene, profane, harmful, and reckless feedback through my agency. I get fabricated stories sent to my agent. This whole thing spirals out of control. Now, I have ultimately suffered a blow, in which could affect my whole life, future, and livelihood. I lost 2 major sponsors over the negative feed back, and vicious acts of a few bad eggs.

I am so sorry to hear of this juvenile type of action tryinmybest22. It is pretty sad, but

I think you realize now there are among us greed filled animals that will stop at little

to bash and hurt those who actually are honest. You did put yourself out there on behalf of

the members here, and I for one thank you for that, but that does no good to squelch the

problems you have in turn had to deal with.

Pretty sad, and I would take PVS advice and allow her to help you in any way she can. I hope you have

the info you refer to, these animals should be handled quickly if possible. Indeed there are mostly great folks here

but there are also always lingering those that only desire to hurt and spread lies and mis-information.

Thank you for taking the high road and not for stooping to the level of the ignorant animals who laugh now,

but that can change quickly if this is handled swiftly. Remember, many hide behind their keyboards and screens

and do these type of despicable acts because they have no courage and no values.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

What a world we live in - where kindness and good intentions are rewarded with cruelty. I'm quite sure that any harm to your reputation will be extremely short lived as the truth of who one is can't be denied. All anyone has to do is visit this website and view your post to know what really happened. You made a difference with your gesture, and it is indeed our loss that you have to retreat back into the shadows, but totally understandable. Thanks again for making the effort.

All the best,

Manhattan

• Upvote 1

Thanks for "tryin" my friend.Your absolutely right and I am also one of the 98% that appreciate you putting your neck on the line knowing how some on this site can be so....well just plain ignorant and mean.I hope the damage that was done to you and your family can be mended.98% of us got your back!

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Sparky

So, in return, I get people hammering my website, sending obscene, profane, harmful, and reckless feedback through my agency. I get fabricated stories sent to my agent. This whole thing spirals out of control. Now, I have ultimately suffered a blow, in which could affect my whole life, future, and livelihood. I lost 2 major sponsors over the negative feed back, and vicious acts of a few bad eggs. I will begin by saying,..that was my fault. I shouldn't have put myself out there(lesson learned). But, remember the next time you are bashing someone for saying my friend's uncle's cousin, or posting anonymously, or not mentioning any details, THIS IS WHY.

You want details, sources, accurate info, but you can't handle it!

Unbelievable, yet so typical of human behavior when it comes to money. You struck a chord and that is meaningful, though you may not feel like it now what with the damage to your personal/business life.

Thank you for the RV News post - we need more like that.

tryin,

I admire your continuing courage and willingness to help your fellow investors, even in the face of the despicable treatment you have suffered at the hands of the very few. Please accept my thanks, and please don't allow the actions of the 2% to override the VERY positive feelings toward you from the 98%. You are a true gentleman, and we are all privileged to have you as a member of this forum.

Tryin......sorry for what happened to you :(

But this should be a lesson to all for the future.....2% sounds just about right, it's usually the small minority who wrecks it for the vast majority in most things in our lives. It's the crimnal that dictates what laws to create, it's the deliquent that we create rules for, it's the slackers that require us to create lengthy job descriptions for and it's the careless that cause us to create safety rules for.......in every case it's the minority of people in a group that cause problems for the normal responsible law abiding majority of individuals and those problems always cause the majority to pay for the remedies. That payment can be in dollars, time, embarrassment or actual physical harm.....in any case, the problem makers rarely pays for their own creation, everyone has to.

So the bottom line is this.....don't put yourself out there if you are not prepared to handle every possible outcome. No matter how good your intentions are, there will ALWAYS be the small minority to muck things up :(

• Upvote 1

Sorry for your troubles tryin. What exactly happened, if you dont mind me asking? What did you share and how was it used against you? Maybe you can help prevent this from happening to others.

BTW, I did read your original post and I like your style. A post like that would have had 0 issues in the VIP section.

Tryin............I again want to thank you for your honestly, integrity and your unselfish gift. Negativity and darkness will always be coming at those who are truthful and good. The truth will be revealed to all the nasty entities shortly. Their money will never buy them happiness and nothing but misery and despair will they find. It will not take much deduction or effort to figure out the ones who have sought to ruin you. My prayers go out to you, your family and to all the very good people here at Dinar Vets.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, PEOPLE!!

There is no better way to say it than 'tryin' did.

But, seriously, some of you need to get a life. And while your at it -- an education.

You have no idea how difficult it is to compete to be included on the PGA tour. So, you decide to make attempts to interfere with the dream of this individual??! When he was simply trying to illuminate, to help YOU!!

On top of that, we attempt to show that we honor our veterans who have served in foreign wars ... AND here is one. Still, you tear him down?

This is one of the most disheartening 'slaps in the face' that I've come across in decades. SERIOUSLY!!

Please, 'tryin', accept my apologies on behalf of humanity. Your post is well written and far more forgiving than I would be.

I challenge anyone who attacked this man with such mean sprightliness's to justify your actions on this forum. I know no one has the courage to face this music so I won't hold my breath.

TS

• Upvote 4

It does seem like the people that speak up, and try to help others are the ones that get beat down. Just look at the United States for example. But can we change, no. We are who we are, the people that will help others will continue to, and the rest will continue to beat people down to make them selves feel better.

I know myself, I have tried to talk to people about this investment, the most thought I was crazy, others had some kind of excuse, some just wanted some of mine, others had threatened me about taking it away.

None of this will change me, and sure the same for you as well. And thanks for giving.