Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My rant of the day!

My rant of the day!

If you had a stockbroker that 100% of the time gave you bad information would you keep using him?

If you played a slot machine that 100% of he time did not pay would you keep using it?

If you had a racehorse that 100% of the time never won would you keep betting on it?

Can you see where I am going with his?

If you had a group of people that 100% of the time told you the Dinar was going to RV/RI on a cretin date and were wrong would you keep listening to them?

Please don’t get me wrong I want this ride to be over as much as the next guy or girl, but it just gets so frustrating when time after time everyone gives a date and it does not happen.

Remember NO one knows the date or rate and if they say they do they are just plain lying.

We have all made guesses as to the date and rate but guesses are just that.

So what are we to do? I for one am taking a vacation for a few days, I am taking a few of my Dinars with me just in case but I do not think I will need them for a while.

Sorry if I bored anyone but I just needed to blow off a little steam.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Couldn't agree more....everyone should take a break....it will drive you crazy if you don't. I think we should stay off the rumor and opinions sections completely for at least a month.....if you want an update, go to the news posts only. Reading the rumors and opinions just sucks you back into the hype and bs B)

• Upvote 2

My rant of the day!

If you had a stockbroker that 100% of the time gave you bad information would you keep using him?

If you played a slot machine that 100% of he time did not pay would you keep using it?

If you had a racehorse that 100% of the time never won would you keep betting on it?

Can you see where I am going with his?

If you had a group of people that 100% of the time told you the Dinar was going to RV/RI on a cretin date and were wrong would you keep listening to them?

Please don’t get me wrong I want this ride to be over as much as the next guy or girl, but it just gets so frustrating when time after time everyone gives a date and it does not happen.

Remember NO one knows the date or rate and if they say they do they are just plain lying.

We have all made guesses as to the date and rate but guesses are just that.

So what are we to do? I for one am taking a vacation for a few days, I am taking a few of my Dinars with me just in case but I do not think I will need them for a while.

Sorry if I bored anyone but I just needed to blow off a little steam.

I agree 100%,I have quite reading the post that say rumor.I think they should be banned,and then we could check the forum without having to sift through

the rumors to find ligitment news.

Boooo hooooo!!!!

I compare all the complainers on here to a marathon runner who has run 45 miles of a 50 mile race and gave up!!

Why anyone thought the Dinar would RV before important things like the full formation of the GOI or the lifting of sanctions or a budget really makes me wonder how much sense anyone really has.

NOW is the time to get excited people!! Not 5 years ago, not Christmas for a nice gift to us, not New Years to celebrate the best year ever, not when we want it but when they are ready for it. It seems they may be dragging their feet a bit but good things take time. I haven't been in this investment too long but have the common sense to realize it aint gonna happen on our watch.

What about some positive posts like i am so f@#%ing lucky to have this opportunity to turn my $$ into $$$$ or $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BE GRATEFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Rating in here is based on feelings, out of anger nothing to do with actual disproof of anything... just because somebody has a positve rating of 700, doesnt mean they have intersesting or even factual information, hell you can vote on yourself and boost your rating-<BR>So realy was is the point of the rating system in here? Maybe its a popularity contest, sounds a little lame, if you need a confidence builder that bad, when you rate or judge somebody based on FEELINGS, You Might need to do some soul searching..

Uhhh another opinion..... just like an a$%hole every ones got one and they all smell like s#$t!!

• Downvote 1

What I've been doing is watching the topics to see if anything important is/has happened. I don't bother much anymore to read the Rumor section because I would rather read content that backed up by some kind of concrete proof.

I've been passing the time by looking up stuff I want to buy for my new horse farm. Horses, saddles, tack etc etc. I'm going to build a few homes and working on the plans. Looking at farms for sale online takes up much of my time and keeps me off the dinar stuff. I'm waiting to see a post that the RV has happened and I have proof.

JMO....a good way to take your mind of all the BS of the pumpers