Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if we're wrong?

messenger

We have all made a choice, I believe a good choice. We have invested in the Dinar.

No one knows for sure if it is really going to RV, but we all have chosen to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars and hours reading, researching and discussing whether or not the RV is real.

Shabibi himself has declared he will make the RV/RI happen, so here we are hoping and praying he is true to his word. If it doesn’t happen, what have we lost? For most of us, besides the time we spent, we will only lose approximately 20% of our investment as we sell.

Now we have another choice that, in a way is similar to the Dinar. Jesus. No one alive has seen Him or knows for sure that He is really who He said He is. But do we invest the same amount of time studying His Word, researching and discussing whether or not He is real?

Jesus himself declared, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”. If Jesus isn’t real, what have we lost? Really, for most of us not much.

Think about it…our eternity, whether Heaven or hell is up to us. Do we believe Jesus is a liar, lunatic, or who He said He was. God’s own Son!

The choice is yours: I sure hope this Dinar thing works out the way we all believe, but if not…

However if Jesus is who He said He was and we choose not to believe Him…What if we’re wrong?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

We have all made a choice, I believe a good choice. We have invested in the Dinar.

No one knows for sure if it is really going to RV, but we all have chosen to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars and hours reading, researching and discussing whether or not the RV is real.

Shabibi himself has declared he will make the RV/RI happen, so here we are hoping and praying he is true to his word. If it doesn’t happen, what have we lost? For most of us, besides the time we spent, we will only lose approximately 20% of our investment as we sell.

Now we have another choice that, in a way is similar to the Dinar. Jesus. No one alive has seen Him or knows for sure that He is really who He said He is. But do we invest the same amount of time studying His Word, researching and discussing whether or not He is real?

Jesus himself declared, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”. If Jesus isn’t real, what have we lost? Really, for most of us not much.

Think about it…our eternity, whether Heaven or hell is up to us. Do we believe Jesus is a liar, lunatic, or who He said He was. God’s own Son!

The choice is yours: I sure hope this Dinar thing works out the way we all believe, but if not…

However if Jesus is who He said He was and we choose not to believe Him…What if we’re wrong?

First off let me say I am not bashing you even if it sound like I might be. there are all kinds of faithand two people can see thing a differant way, one pastor my see a verse one way and another might see it just a little differantly so when they do their sermen they could across differant. Just as if you ask a jewish person what they believe to a christain, both see god as the one who is there for us, but jewish people both go by the new testament they only go by the old testament and it is the oldest verssion out, but look at it this way we believe in one same thing GOD. know that we have said that I want you to know this is a dinar info site we need to believe that one fine day we will wake up and this will be all over. even if it take 2 or 3 years (I hope for all of us it comes soon but you never know about these things). so lets leave the preaching to the men and if so the women who went to school for it do the preaching and make sure that we do are best just to get along with one another.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Making money off the Iraqi Dinar has nothing to do with Jesus!

Edited by Dinarius Rucker
  • Upvote 6

Making money off the Iraqi Dinar has nothing to do with Jesus!

You are absolutely right.

However this is simply a comparison of how much time and energy we are investing in this Dinar which on an eternal level means nothing...vs. our decision to trust and accept Christ, which eternally means everything!

Edited by messenger
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Jesus is a pumper. Like our gurus here. He said Rejoice for I am coming quickly....Yeah that was OVER 2,000 years ago. EVERYONE he told that to while in the flesh is dead. He was pumping his christianity and it turns out it was a lie. He has NOT come quickly. So Christians walk around everyday claiming the end is near! Just like the Dinar pumpers. Neither one have been right so far. :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 12

Jesus is a pumper. Like our gurus here. He said Rejoice for I am coming quickly....Yeah that was OVER 2,000 years ago. EVERYONE he told that to while in the flesh is dead. He was pumping his christianity and it turns out it was a lie. He has NOT come quickly. So Christians walk around everyday claiming the end is near! Just like the Dinar pumpers. Neither one have been right so far. :P

Bane...in the Bible it is written that a 1,000 years are but one day to God. Therefore, so far He has only waited a couple days so far, and the way things look like their going, we probably don't have many hours left.

Also, to those that have denied Jesus so far, thank God He is giving them more time.

• Upvote 5

I understand what your saying.... But you just have to have "FAITH" :D

• Upvote 1

Bane...in the Bible it is written that a 1,000 years are but one day to God. Therefore, so far He has only waited a couple days so far, and the way things look like their going, we probably don't have many hours left.

Also, to those that have denied Jesus so far, thank God He is giving them more time.

Ah but JESUS said he is coming quickly. Not God. Did Jesus die? Of course. Can God die? Habbakuk 1:12 Are you not from long ago, O Jehovah? O my God, my Holy One, you do not die. O Jehovah, for a judgment you have set it; and, O Rock, for a reproving you have founded it.

It says God CANNOT die. But Jesus did. Therefore Jesus is not God. So Jesus lied.

If I say I am coming over to your house and then don't show up for 2,000 years you would think I had put you off.

Edited by BANE
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Ah but JESUS said he is coming quickly. Not God. Did Jesus die? Of course. Can God die? Habbakuk 1:12 Are you not from long ago, O Jehovah? O my God, my Holy One, you do not die. O Jehovah, for a judgment you have set it; and, O Rock, for a reproving you have founded it.

It says God CANNOT die. But Jesus did. Therefore Jesus is not God. So Jesus lied.

If I say I am coming over to your house and then don't show up for 2,000 years you would think I had put you off.

Jesus didn't die. The body that he lived in died. He came from Heaven, lived as one of us to teach us and show us God and then allowed Himself to be crucified and tortured for our sins, knowing He would resume His rightful place back in Heaven.

Remember there was no body in the grave.

Jesus Christ was completely human and at the same time, completely deity. It's a mystery that we will not be able to understand the full implications of. Paul tells the Ephesians that Christ "did not consider equality with God something to be grasped but instead He emptied Himself taking on the form of a servant..." So He gave up His rights to deity while He was on Earth, yet He was still fully God.

Also, Jesus Christ never "died" in the sense that you're thinking. Habakkuk, in the original Hebrew, is referring to a spiritual death, much like the one that unbelievers face when they go to Hell. Jesus Christ died in the flesh, not spiritually. His spiritual life continued on. Just as all believer's spirits will after physical death. This is the eternal life that is promised to all believers.

This is a complicated subject, but I'll pray that God, even if you're not a believer, will grant you the grace needed to understand this subject, so that this misconception of our great faith can be avoided.

In Christ,

Edited by jks9779

A public financial investment forum is an inappropriate place to make your religious beliefs known. Please keep your sermons for your church. :angry:

Agreed ... if I wanted a Bible Study Forum, I would be subscribed to one.

You may think you are doing God's Great Work, what you are doing is causing more frustration than is necessary! There is a time, and there is a place ... for you neither is here.

smee2

• Upvote 3

Jesus Christ was completely human and at the same time, completely deity. It's a mystery that we will not be able to understand the full implications of. Paul tells the Ephesians that Christ "did not consider equality with God something to be grasped but instead He emptied Himself taking on the form of a servant..." So He gave up His rights to deity while He was on Earth, yet He was still fully God.

Also, Jesus Christ never "died" in the sense that you're thinking. Habakkuk, in the original Hebrew, is referring to a spiritual death, much like the one that unbelievers face when they go to Hell. Jesus Christ died in the flesh, not spiritually. His spiritual life continued on. Just as all believer's spirits will after physical death. This is the eternal life that is promised to all believers.

This is a complicated subject, but I'll pray that God, even if you're not a believer, will grant you the grace needed to understand this subject, so that this misconception of our great faith can be avoided.

In Christ,

Ezekial 18:4 says that the soul DIES. It does not live forever. So either the bible is totally lying or Jesus is. Which one is it? Oh and what is hell? FIND me the scripture where it says a soul burns forever.

• Upvote 1

In Christ,

Well stated!

Ezekial 18:4 says that the soul DIES. It does not live forever. So either the bible is totally lying or Jesus is. Which one is it? Oh and what is hell? FIND me the scripture where it says a soul burns forever.

I totally agree with you, the soul does die. There is a difference between soul and spirit. Hebrews 4:12 tells us so. Jesus' spirit lived on, as do all believers'.

The punishment of the wicked dead in hell is described throughout Scripture as “eternal fire” (Matthew 25:41), “unquenchable fire” (Matthew 3:12), “shame and everlasting contempt” (Daniel 12:2), a place where “the fire is not quenched” (Mark 9:44-49), a place of “torment” and “fire” (Luke 16:23-24), “everlasting destruction” (2 Thessalonians 1:9), a place where “the smoke of torment rises forever and ever” (Revelation 14:10-11), and a “lake of burning sulfur” where the wicked are “tormented day and night forever and ever” (Revelation 20:10).

I hope I've answered your question, Bane.

Those that insist on bringing religion into a fniancial investment forum should be willinging to take the consequences. You may see bashing like nothing before. It is completely inappropriate! :(

Certainly not trying to bring religion into anything. I'm only trying to "give the reason for the hope that I have," just as my faith asks of me.

Bashing doesn't bother me. My savior was hated, humiliated, and crucified for me. That I may only share in an inkling of suffering for His name is a great honor.

• Upvote 2