Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV rate & date... hmmmm....

guess...  

84 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think it will RV

• this week
    • this month
    • next month
    • March or later
  2. 2. What is your guess for the RV rate, not what your hopin but what u see possible

• low est .10
    • medium $3-ish
    • high $5

With all the reading/research I been doing lately... IMO I think it will RV soon.

I don't know anyone that knows anything, all I know is what I read on all the sites.

With that said I was wondering what is your opinion???

My guessing date would be sometime this week...

But when it comes to the rate guessing game since no one will know for sure as to what the rate will be till it does RV, I was wondering what do you think the rate will be??

My guessing rate would have to be above $3 but I'm keeping that as wishful thinking.... Cause I have no clue...

Do you believe this will happen this week? this month?? next month???

What do you think the rate will be? low as toward .10, medium around the $3-ish, or high above $5???

When guessing your rate & if your like me, preparing for the low but hoping for the high... What I'm asking is what do you think it will be??

thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

considering the fact that they walk the 40 next week not then, I am thinking once we here of the GOI formally announced, the budget confirmed, and we are leaked some training videos/fliers put out it will be soon after that... with all the talk about "it can't come in low" I am thinking at least $1 to IQD 1 but then going up slowly after that so they are almost at Kuwait's trading value... JMO

I love it how some of you are just guessing like you might guess lottery numbers. You could at least use some facts from what you've read somewhere...and I don't mean from the RUMOR section of this site.

I don't profess to be a know it all, but I DO read whatever I can find online about what's going on over in that country...and by doing so can come up with my own opinion or "gut feeling" about the possibility of an RV soon.

If what I read about Iraq is true, they MUST get their government established completely. Sure there have been posts that say that it's already done....but they still have some people to appoint to some positions. These people have to be approved by everyone else, and there lies the biggest problem. These people seem to have a hard timed agreeing on anything!

It's like the Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, and the Tea Party Movement, all agreeing that health care in America should be free for everyone! So for an RV to happen in a few weeks, someone would have to get everyone involved high on pot, and tell them the munchies would come as soon as they sign off on the budget. :D

Then they have this guy that just came back from self exile that's stirring up the population and trying to turn them against Americans and destroy everything we have done over there. We can't kill him, it would make him a martyr. No...the Iraqi people would have to stand up against him.

So you see...... as much as I would love for an RV next week. It's not going to happen that soon. Regardless of what you may read in the RUMOR section. It's fun to read that crazy stuff, but dont believe any of it. Rely on facts and what you read on the news, not what someone's mother's sister said her 2nd cousin in Iraq's roommate said.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love it how some of you are just guessing like you might guess lottery numbers. You could at least use some facts from what you've read somewhere...and I don't mean from the RUMOR section of this site.

I don't profess to be a know it all, but I DO read whatever I can find online about what's going on over in that country...and by doing so can come up with my own opinion or "gut feeling" about the possibility of an RV soon.

If what I read about Iraq is true, they MUST get their government established completely. Sure there have been posts that say that it's already done....but they still have some people to appoint to some positions. These people have to be approved by everyone else, and there lies the biggest problem. These people seem to have a hard timed agreeing on anything!

It's like the Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, and the Tea Party Movement, all agreeing that health care in America should be free for everyone! So for an RV to happen in a few weeks, someone would have to get everyone involved high on pot, and tell them the munchies would come as soon as they sign off on the budget. :D

Then they have this guy that just came back from self exile that's stirring up the population and trying to turn them against Americans and destroy everything we have done over there. We can't kill him, it would make him a martyr. No...the Iraqi people would have to stand up against him.

So you see...... as much as I would love for an RV next week. It's not going to happen that soon. Regardless of what you may read in the RUMOR section. It's fun to read that crazy stuff, but dont believe any of it. Rely on facts and what you read on the news, not what someone's mother's sister said her 2nd cousin in Iraq's roommate said.

Thanks for your reply... I do also read what's going on in that country... I know there's alot of smoke and mirrors coming at us... I'm starting to believe that when everything is done, we'll hear about all of it at once. The final seating of the GOI and the budget reading along with the RV. That's my current opinion. Also I believe they will do it before the summit in March but personally I'm still hoping soon, Feb is a good possibility (I think)