Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ceress how to get rid of this invasion

I fully understand the concept of "oof topic" and am please to see people use it,

HOWEVER, this member named Ceress has taken his off topic teisted bible study lectures and caused them to show up in my home email, one after the other, darn near filling the email system. I am not the only one in my family having to use this computer at the moment and do not appreciate someone being able to crash in and fill up in box with gargage I do not want, would not read if held at gunpoint, and feel the system is being extremely generous allowing this fool a place to put it on the forum. He has taken thqt tenerosity and turned it into a major inconvenience by putting it in my inbox, and I am sure I cannot be the only one.

I want it gone! It isn't just that it is American-Political-Radical-Call-To-arms from what I have seen, it could the vegetarian recipe of the month club or your weekly How To Get Whitter Teeth while Losing That Saddle Bag Physique. I don't want anything that I did not specifically ask for to come landing in my mailbos. Period.

I had more faith in Adam Montana, and hist word, and dignity, than to expect this kind of attack on my home ground, a place I am trying to keep stress free and pleasant to use and this ceress jerk has just managed to destroy that. Pleas, please, if there is a way to get rid of him, please do. I would venture a warning of any kind wil do no good and am not willint to let this take time. There are other sources of dinar information I can access if this is something you prefer to leave as it is. Please just let me know as soon as possible so that I do not sujbect myself or my family to any more of this duatrube,

Thanks you. And if this should ever happen to acctually reach Mr. Montana, I would like to say that given the options out there, yours has, or at least, had, a class I thought I could depend on. A lot of bashing among the ranks but is most of it balanced by rather good naturued people who realize the stress rfactor involved.

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam doesn't have anything to do with him getting your Email address if it were made public on here, I don't know if there is a setting or not for it. I do see how that would be frustrating though, especially since my e-mails go to my phone, and I hate getting a daily Amazon and EBay message. The person made a huge post called our "geanology" instead of genealogy or something like that which was HUGE, then posted links to it on others.

Whoever it is has an agenda, most likely a good one, except is conducting it in an obnoxious manner.

• Upvote 1

Hello Smee2 ........I complained to the moderator a couple hours ago about this "Ceress" entity. Everywhere I looked on this forum there were very lengthy posts that rambled on and on. I totally understand your frustration . Admittedly, he/she/it has not slammed my mailbox but I hear you loud and clear. Hope this problem gets solved soon...

• Upvote 1

waaaaahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhh go cry somewhe else please just block the "bleep" and move on.

Easay Rider ... WOW ... bring back those memories man!

Worked two years on the original to prepare if for first screening in Canada, at the New Yorker Cinema, Believe its was 415 Yonge Street, in Tornonto. Seating at that time of 512 persons. One helluva movie. But never, not in the entire thing, where any of the three heros insensitive, uncaring, thoughtless or quick to call someone a crybaby because they had been in some way violated by the system in place at the time. You might want to research your screen name a little more carefully bafore you go off tying to be a young Peter Fonda.

I am moaning, yeah, 'cause the system hasn't given me a clear cut way to get rid of this pain in the butt myself. I tried. So, not being able to do it myself I am asking the site administration to do it for me. That's another concept you might never have heard of ... "customer service" ... Like most of your customer service most likely comes in a packet parked "ignore this "bleep"

Pitiful excuse for a human being. Go ahead, blast me, do your worse.

I am so sick and tired of having to argue with tiny minded idiots just to make a point like this one, that part of what makes such a forum a useful tool for all of us is the set of rules and common sense actions taken by the members. Most people are pretty good about following rules ... then we have the exception to the rule, in big ugly letters ... you.

smee2

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity in quote
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, smee2, I don't know how this happened. I will bring the topic into the mod forum to see if admin can fgure out what happened, but, I will also leave the thread open, so if any other members have been affected, we can find out. Please, in the meantime, do not post personal information on your own or other's profile, as well as the chatroom & forum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

waaaaahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhh go cry somewhe else please just block the "bleep" and move on.

Sir (Madam?),

Smee is an EXTREMELY well respected person on this site. When Smee has this strong of emotions about something, the rest of us first LISTEN and then help out, however we can.

Please respect those who have gone before you and have earned OUR respect. My hope is that one day you too can stand besided someone so well thought of. I have no doubt you are a good person, but simply had a bad day. :)

Dogmatic as always, you support is most welcome!

• Upvote 2