Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Will Only Believe Adam

jamadude99

Amen brother Adan has his cbi contact, now that is real intel, all other post are pumpers or bs......

Yes Adam is the man but all other posts being BS or Pumpers I don't agree. You later state that you could handle being a 'monitor' as you are a police officer. Good idea but as you know just because we are PD officers doesnt mean we dont have our own opinions. The majority of us officers (29 yrs for me) learn to follow rules that we enforce. Yes on you enforcing rules and No on all other posts being BS. Also food for thought some feel that the rumor forum is for facts with a need to post links to back up your statement and when that doesnt occur persons get bashed or called BS-ers. So that bashed person gets upset, and there we go!!! Not bashing you; as I re-read this it could appear that why but i am not. Im only concerned that you my become a monitor and feel "all other posts are BS or pumpers". Peace brother.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

OUCH!

In the RED

Something tells me you won't be gettin the 'popular tag'.

I have decided, as a VIP, that whatever anybody

posts (rumor, facts, news, etc.) makes no

difference. They do make for some interesting

reading on the site. But, the only thing that will

count is when we get the message from Adam

that the RV has happened. No sooner, no later.

Just my thoughts for the day!

• Upvote 7

There looks to be a lot of RED going on here.

Doesn't look like the vote is in favor of 'the house'.

That happens out here... where the freeloaders and complainers hang out.

Poke your head in the VIP room once - you'll see a whole different atmosphere.

People throw green rocks in there, red rocks out here. It makes sense if you think about it - the people that refuse to support the site they are hanging out on usually have an entitlement mentality. The people you see on the street with that mentality are usually just as negative as the ones you see on here.

If I posted this in the VIP section, I'd get tons of Green +'s. Out here, I doubt it will be received so well.

On a very important note... if someone were to ask me if I care, the answer is a resounding NOPE! :lmao:

Of course, there are plenty of people here who aren't VIP and are still great members... but they don't run around giving negatives. They just shake their heads and leave the thread.

• Upvote 10

People throw green rocks in there, red rocks out here. It makes sense if you think about it - the people that refuse to support the site they are hanging out on usually have an entitlement mentality. The people you see on the street with that mentality are usually just as negative as the ones you see on here.

If I posted this in the VIP section, I'd get tons of Green +'s. Out here, I doubt it will be received so well.

On a very important note... if someone were to ask me if I care, the answer is a resounding NOPE! :lmao:

Of course, there are plenty of people here who aren't VIP and are still great members... but they don't run around giving negatives. They just shake their heads and leave the thread.

Adam, I first want to say thanks for DV, best site hands down.I honestly think people throw red rocks just out of frustration, and I want to say, I would join VIP but honestly cant afford it, gotta pay the bills...I think there are many other people that are in the same position...Adam there are so many false statements, gurus, pumpers etc, that its easy to see why people throw red rocks...I am no saint BUT I am not a fool, I like facts not hearsay, wich is why I dont listen to all the dinar prophets.The only thing I would ask of you is try and post a little more often....BELIEVE me I know you are very busy, BUT there are so many newbies on this site now that if you posted a little more it might help......Thank You Adam for everything you do here, and this post in no means is to critisize you.....As always sorry for any spelling error`s.PEACE.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I tend to agree with you. Adam Montana can definitely take the stress out of this investment. Follow his lead and you will do well. I have learned and gained so much because of him. I strongly urge everyone to get his book RV INTEL . It really spells everything out.

• Upvote 1

This entire thread is a shame and shouldn't be allowed to remain another day on this site. Because I cannot afford VIP, or choose not to join VIP I am a "free loader"?

Adam: When you asked for financial support for this site I gave what I could afford because I do read from this site more than other sites.. I don't post all that often and in general keep pretty quiet but enjoy much of what is posted,,,,,,even the somewhat radical. If you feel that I am a free loader then you have both my emails and you should let me know and I will walk away.

As for Bumper and his post about headhunting negative voters. Seriously????? How sad.

For the record: I live and work in Iraq providing diplomatic security. It is my fortunate position to be present during many high ranking meetings, as well as visit with locals from all over Baghdad. I don't post what I hear, see or know mainly because I: 1. Want to keep my job. 2. Most information cannot be backed up with links. So I don't share. But....many of these rumors usually have a small grain of actual information in them that the discerning can gather from and place in the toolbox of info. This site is usually good for that. If I am not longer welcome here then Adam, you should tell me, other wise it is my opinion that this thread should disappear.

Edited by Alf
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I think you have a bunch here that will have to agree...I trust ADAM

• Upvote 1

TPR

As for the added benefits, for some, it's a small price to pay for one would hope is helpful advise upon RV. I already had a group of financial advisors and an excellent tax attorney who not only worked for the IRS, but also has taken them down time and again in court for abusive practices...So suffice it to say, I have no worries.

What is the name of your tax attorney??????

wink.gif

• Upvote 1

This entire thread is a shame and shouldn't be allowed to remain another day on this site. Because I cannot afford VIP, or choose not to join VIP I am a "free loader"?

Adam: When you asked for financial support for this site I gave what I could afford because I do read from this site more than other sites.. I don't post all that often and in general keep pretty quiet but enjoy much of what is posted,,,,,,even the somewhat radical. If you feel that I am a free loader then you have both my emails and you should let me know and I will walk away.

As for Bumper and his post about headhunting negative voters. Seriously????? How sad.

For the record: I live and work in Iraq providing diplomatic security. It is my fortunate position to be present during many high ranking meetings, as well as visit with locals from all over Baghdad. I don't post what I hear, see or know mainly because I: 1. Want to keep my job. 2. Most information cannot be backed up with links. So I don't share. But....many of these rumors usually have a small grain of actual information in them that the discerning can gather from and place in the toolbox of info. This site is usually good for that. If I am not longer welcome here then Adam, you should tell me, other wise it is my opinion that this thread should disappear.

Very well said, Alf... I cannot afford VIP, so that puts me in the slums of this site? That was insulting...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This thread is crazy! LOL... we should all hold hands and sing around a camp fire post RV... After this ride ends, I'm sure (I hope) tension will ease up a bit..... Hoping this is all coming from frustration on both ends and nothing taken too personally... Let's stick 2gether people... If there are "freeloaders" or whatever, oh well. We're all adults and I'm sure at some poing we've all been called worse under worse conditions... Can we all just HI-5 and keep posting? I don't request closing threads because it's not my place, but how long will this one continue, mods... Aren't we ALL part of DV family?

• Upvote 5

I was really hoping some of the negative trouble makers would take the bait and hang themselves after I gave a clear green light to do so.

It appears that rather than actually rock the boat when they know the "boss" is watching... they prefer to cautiously post cowardly comments that won't get them banned, but still allow them to express displeasure at the tyrannical dictatorship they are forced to endure as a term of their free membership here...

:lol:

Seriously, if you can't afford VIP - I don't care. Go cry somewhere else, that's why other people start sites. Find a yahoo support group or something.

This site was created to share, to learn from, and to perhaps make friends. It costs you nothing to be here, thanks to the VIP members!

I don't want to hear anyone complaining about what they can and cannot afford... if you can't afford 56 cents per day then you should probably cancel your internet and spend your free time earning some cash somehow.

With that said, plenty of people contribute to this site and don't spend a penny - I appreciate them just as much as any VIP member. In fact, I appreciate them even MORE than a negative VIP member!

Let me restate that whole thing very simply:

I don't care if you are VIP, but I do care if you're a negative influence on this awesome community. If you are here to complain - get lost. Thanks. :tiphat:

The banhammer is still poised. Step up, complainers! I feel like playing whack-a-mole with your memberships, free or paid!

:lmao:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Here we go again!!! hmmmmm!!

I'm about sick of this stuff!!

Go back to your other site if you love it so much over there and stay off of this one!!

You only come here to cause trouble!

Bumper - agreed. +1 Adam has promised no one anything. Read the frekin book. He hasn't spread a bunch of crap like the "Get Nothing Right Team"

and all the other gurus. So get lost and quit draggin all the Bulls**t in here.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7