Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People in here want to believe what greenaz said even though we all know it's not true. Here we go again. Just like before... All of us are gong to be disappointed once again..

If I am not mistaken, is not GreenAZ Brisco's son playing games?

I thought I read Brisco mention Monday or so about GreenAZ that it was his son playing

games? Read below....

All my best!

Jim

---

READ THE FOLLOWING POST BY BRISCO;

Moderaters contacted me wondering why I had 2 different names running off the sam IP address.

GREEN AZ is my son who got on here and made all that stuff up to see if I would catch it and get excited about it so he could say Dad you don't know what your doing. He thinks I spend to much time on here and do not know how to read between the lines.

SORRY if any of you fell for his C??P

Needless to say you will not see him again.

I just showed him this: His reply was SEE DAD their are thousands of guys out there posting stuff just like me and it is all B?LL S??T I tried to tell you.

You will never know what is real and what is not.

What a shame there is J??C A??ES out there like my son.I thought I taught him better

SORRY ALL

Go RV / RI

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1CRviuuHV

Edited by Jim1cor13

Rumors should be changed to FULL OF IT section.

Then the NEWS section should have links to sources.

Then tie in the PUMPS SECTION to the FULL OF IT SECTION

and thos who like to read the comics can go to the PUMPS and FULL OF IT and read all day long.

I personally seek NEWS WORTHY!

I am curious if when the buying at DINAR TRADE or any other trade site goes down that they send someone into these rooms to post ITS HAPPENING in 2 DAYS!

THIS IS LIKE A BAD dream and I am just hoping for a happy ending...

GO RV / RI and hope we can all remain calm thru the wait...

• Upvote 1

GREEN AZ, I,m with you i, have been in this thing since 04, and for this site to call me a newbie... well its just an insult,any way I am soo ready for this ride to be over, i.m well invested and I'm in it for as long as it takes I just don't like the bashing that come with all these sites. like every body else I need something to hope for sooo.... Feb 21 is good enough for me !!! let the powers move who ever is in charge, It,s time !!

I don't think this guy realizes that everyone starts out with the title NEWBIE... silly little newbie....biggrin.gif this is why there ought to be a time or rating period folks...smile.gif

GREEN AZ, I,m with you i, have been in this thing since 04, and for this site to call me a newbie... well its just an insult,any way I am soo ready for this ride to be over, i.m well invested and I'm in it for as long as it takes I just don't like the bashing that come with all these sites. like every body else I need something to hope for sooo.... Feb 21 is good enough for me !!! let the powers move who ever is in charge, It,s time !!

For all the Newbies out there GUESS WHAT we all where there once the rating above your name has to do with the activity of your account... don't be all offended and poopie faced because you can't have the title of Captain Amazing or Super GURU above your name when you have 5 posts.... come on... don't let your little feelers get hurt

Edited by Soldiering4U

Hey GreenAZ,

You wanted me thrown off this site for posting a comment about the RV happening in mid February. I guess you being a 27 year old Arizona attorney with international clients and prison tatts make you more credible.

Ok I'm game, go February 21st

Thanks Jim1, good find....

Green AZ was my son making a joke of this site for my benefit.

Moderators kicked him off for setting up another account off my IP address.

He does not work over seas or anywhere else for that matter.

So MODERATORS you can stop this thread

• Upvote 1

I have been reading this sight for a while now. I love it!!! Everyone is so funny! Hey if you are ready for a break come to Spokane Washington for a massage or some reflexology. Then we would both have something to do...:)

North, South Hill, or Valley? I'm out in the Valley. Nice to know there are others in the neighborhood. :)

I completely agree. somebody.. Anybody... prove it wrong! It is in the rumor section, and it is not another monday, 24-48hr rumor. not everybody is going to be wrong just because the last few guesses on "intel" have not panned out. Come back and discuss this some more with us GreenAZ. There are some listening to EVERYTHING and making OUR OWN decisions. Look forward to hearing from you. GO RV!!!

They can't prove it wrong! But come 22-Feb-2011 they will be able to prove it wrong. :lol:;)