Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seriously just because I haven't been on here since 2004 you wont believe me. I have a job and life and don't care if Adam gives me the title newbie. Well keep hovering over your computers over every post on here. Get out there and work till February 21st. RV will happen next month. Coming from a guy who actually goes to Iraq atleast fifty times a year and is in talks with goverment officials. God bless yall

Sounds to me like you're full of it. No, I don't mean Dinars.

Edited by umbertino

Seriously just because I haven't been on here since 2004 you wont believe me. I have a job and life and don't care if Adam gives me the title newbie. Well keep hovering over your computers over every post on here. Get out there and work till February 21st. RV will happen next month. Coming from a guy who actually goes to Iraq atleast fifty times a year and is in talks with goverment officials. God bless yall

wow At least 50 times a year

that means once a week

flying from US to IRaq is 14 hours so it will take u 2-3 days out of home

on reaching home u have to fly again in 2-3 days

with the different time zone and jetlag issue .... sound totally crazy and harmful for the body and health

What country are you in right now?

Thanks for the info.

GreenAZ,

Did you read my response to your last(first actually) post?

The thread is closed, and yet you should be able to read it when you go to your profile and click on the Topic's.

So some individual from having Dinar since 2004 has set a date..... just cause he has a life and has not been hiding behind a key board for the last 7 years does that make him wrong.... Let me see you prove that he is wrong... Thanks for the heads up GreenAZ... been here watching all this confusion for several years myself... just have nothing to act on.... with your information I do now.... once again thanks..... We both myst have a mutal friend.... Possum.... YOU think

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, feb 21st would fit in with all the other predictions. It is a Monday after all. :D

Can't see a Monday. If you were logical (course this is Iraq) you'd do it on a Thursday evening. Retailers would need as much time as possible to change their pricing. It would be both a computerization and/or manual task.

• Upvote 1

Can't see a Monday. If you were logical (course this is Iraq) you'd do it on a Thursday evening. Retailers would need as much time as possible to change their pricing. It would be both a computerization and/or manual task.

Yeah I know and I agree. It was just a bad joke. I see you just joined. I dont know how long you have been lurking behind the scenes.... But for the past 2 years Okie, KTFM, etc have been saying cash in Monday.

I was in no way serious at all. It was simply a bad joke.

"Profile" CEO of Law firm in Scottsdale, AZ. Love my family and I love my wealth.

Not sure why a CEO of a Law firm in Scottsdale, AZ. would be traveling to Iraq 50 times a year but OK, I guess it could happen!

really

I've been invested since 2004, but don't drop, at best, exaggerated lines of traveling overseas fifty times a year. Yes, actually maybe I do work 51 1/2 weeks out of the year, and then I deliver presents following the international dateline for a day and a half ohmy.gif.

I've been mostly nice, excepting the times when naughty was requested, so I reserved my Christmas present for an RV instead.

Btw I vote Teresa82 for best profile pic. I have to smile everytime I see that expression wink.gif

RV, good for you, good for me!!!

• Upvote 1

wow At least 50 times a year

that means once a week

flying from US to IRaq is 14 hours so it will take u 2-3 days out of home

on reaching home u have to fly again in 2-3 days

with the different time zone and jetlag issue .... sound totally crazy and harmful for the body and health

That's IF he flies from the US to Iraq ( and back) each and every time ......

Edited by umbertino

• 2 weeks later...

So some individual from having Dinar since 2004 has set a date..... just cause he has a life and has not been hiding behind a key board for the last 7 years does that make him wrong.... Let me see you prove that he is wrong... Thanks for the heads up GreenAZ... been here watching all this confusion for several years myself... just have nothing to act on.... with your information I do now.... once again thanks..... We both myst have a mutal friend.... Possum.... YOU think

I completely agree. somebody.. Anybody... prove it wrong! It is in the rumor section, and it is not another monday, 24-48hr rumor. not everybody is going to be wrong just because the last few guesses on "intel" have not panned out. Come back and discuss this some more with us GreenAZ. There are some listening to EVERYTHING and making OUR OWN decisions. Look forward to hearing from you. GO RV!!!