Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seriously just because I haven't been on here since 2004 you wont believe me. I have a job and life and don't care if Adam gives me the title newbie. Well keep hovering over your computers over every post on here. Get out there and work till February 21st. RV will happen next month. Coming from a guy who actually goes to Iraq atleast fifty times a year and is in talks with goverment officials. God bless yall

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 14

Seriously just because I haven't been on here since 2004 you wont believe me. I have a job and life and don't care if Adam gives me the title newbie. Well keep hovering over your computers over every post on here. Get out there and work till February 21st. RV will happen next month. Coming from a guy who actually goes to Iraq atleast fifty times a year and is in talks with goverment officials. God bless yall

Hmmm really???!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So where does this date come from?

I thought this site was just a little over two years old. Hmmm :)

• Upvote 1

If your date is so much better than anyone elses put up or shut up lets see the facts and where they come from so we can make are owen judgment on this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks GreenAZ for the post....WELCOME to the site...Have a really great day...God Bless...

• Upvote 2