Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Being new to this..

lanc3hck

There's a lot of this i'm not afraid to admit, that i do not understand. I am relatively new to this investment, and was introduced to it by my father. I listened to the Get Team call with him last night, and with all the rambling and useless information i heard, it was hard for me to always identify who was who. But one thing i did hear was that one of them "confirmed" that they personally knew someone who had cashed in at $3.22.. Now i know from what i have read, that the Get Team are not always widely respected, but do they just have zero care for thier amount of credibility? Or could it really be true? Please don't bash, i'd just like some insight into this rumor i heard. Thank you.

There's a lot of this i'm not afraid to admit, that i do not understand. I am relatively new to this investment, and was introduced to it by my father. I listened to the Get Team call with him last night, and with all the rambling and useless information i heard, it was hard for me to always identify who was who. But one thing i did hear was that one of them "confirmed" that they personally knew someone who had cashed in at $3.22.. Now i know from what i have read, that the Get Team are not always widely respected, but do they just have zero care for thier amount of credibility? Or could it really be true? Please don't bash, i'd just like some insight into this rumor i heard. Thank you.

Welcome, lanc3hck. Unfortunately for those in these rooms, there has been so much baloney in the GET Team posts that it overshadows and actually negates any factual information they publish. Flat out garbage, actually. Mkaes me wonder if some of them are just downright stoopid, just immoral, or actually part of the underhanded "pumper" scheme to profit from Dinar sales by deceiving potential buyers. And they call themselves Christians. How sad. Personally, I don't care what their motives are, rather choose between ignoring them and praying for them. Depends on my mood, lol.

I am a loving Christian, yet find it apalling to spew such nonsense in the same sentence with rhetoric about God, Jesus or whatever. I think for anyone with any sense of spirituality, of something greater than us consumers-devouring-and-trashing-our-planet-and-each-other, we see the opportunity to do something for the higher good with our wealth, if indeed it is given to us. Yet if you believed what they publish, with their oh-so connected informants, with details about what the RV rate will be ("It was announced today at 2:32pm today, will be between $5-6, this from a cabinet member who must go unnamed as I respect his confidentiality"), that it will hit the streets 2 days from now, etc., you'd never sleep and wind up all twisted up mentally and emotionally. That being said, there are certainly great people in those Christian groups. Just disappointing that they screw up so many people's patience and perspective.

So go give your Dad a hug (I put some in a Roth-IRA for my daughter too!) and know that he cares incredibly for your happy future, and is cool enough to share this with you! Remember never to "invest" more than you're willing to lose (though a significant loss is almost impossible on this one, it seems), just read and look for wisdom and insights, have fun. We're lucky to have Adam, and the Forum Moderators, who have the daunting task of keeping us in our playground without getting hurt. You will do well, probably reeeeeeeaally well!

biggrin.gif

Peace Out

• Upvote 1

Lanc3hck I used to really enjoy E's post, he can really do a good job of explaining why things should go a certain way. But they never did and after a while it gets tiring. But I would still take in all what he has to say and just use your best judgment when making your decisions.

I will say in the past they have claimed they had connections and gave a date and rate and it obviously never did come true.

:)