Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D dose of reality in an insane rumor world

Don Paul

I dont know if I will be flamed for posting this from D, but is right on target

(I deleted the part about sms text in respect for this site)

(deleted)

I am posting information this week a bit differently than past weeks, in that I feel I need to address a few things directly with you to help ease concerns, and to give you a true indication of where I stand on things at present. Additionally, I feel I can help you understand what happened with the Kuwaiti and Jordanian Banks that showed the rates they did last week, and all the crazy and irresponsible claims that followed that fiasco. I hope my efforts will shed light on something that has confused many.

1) The bank information you heard/read about last week was true. Certain Kuwaiti and Jordanian Banks were in fact offering a .36 rate (36 cents USD) on the Dinar last week.

2) NO ONE, and I mean, NO ONE (Kuwaitis, Really Rich Americans, and/or Jordanians) cashed in at that rate last week.

3) This was a rogue move by “certain” banks within those countries to try and take advantage of the “tight” market on Dinars to buy more up cheap, knowing the actual RV rate would be higher, and they speculated it was imminently happening.

4) Their “sly” move was found out by the US Treasury, and the Treasury Departments for Kuwait and Jordan were immediately informed to stop the action by their independently acting banks. That was done prior to any actual appointments for cash-ins were accomplished, but not until AFTER several well-connected business men and women were contacted by the acting banks to set up an appointment to cash-in.

5) I know this as certain businessmen I communicate with were actually invited by these Kuwaiti Banks to fly out and cash in prior to them being told that would no longer be possible. These are men/women who are extremely connected, and who do NOT attend these forums for their information, and who have no reason to read about their investment, as any information they wish to have about this investment is given to them based upon their stature, position, and/or connections.

6) Biden was indeed sent to Iraq to act as the mediator in assisting Iraq with their security files. Those files are now under US scrutiny and control. It is anticipated Iraq will wrap up that issue within the Iraqi Government in short order, but there are no guarantees. As this is the largest point of contention within Iraq, this should be interesting. As such, we wait still, as there are “issues” within Iraq dealing with Maliki and Iran that have caused great concern within the Iraqi and US Governments about that aspect within their government. So NO… this is NOT a done deal yet, and it has NOT been authorized to roll-out to certain “friends of Iraq” countries first.

I post these questions to you…

- WHO, of all the countries in the world, is a greater friend to Iraq than the United States of America? NO ONE! We liberated them from an evil dictator and horrific poverty, and are now setting them up to be one of the richest countries in the world, just like we did to Kuwait!

- WHO, of all the countries in the world, has given more and sacrificed more for their God-forsaken sandbox and land than the United States of America? NO ONE!!!

As such, do you honestly wish to continue to believe that a country such as Jordan would get preferential treatment to the United States of America? I don’t think so! At present, Iraq is still occupied by the USA, controlled by the USA, under sanctions by the UN (controlled by the USA), and so on. Do I need to go on?

7) NOTHING will happen, regardless of what others say on other sites, until the government is complete (Major Ministerial positions appointed, filled, and approved).

NOTHING will happen, regardless of what others say on other sites, until the Budget is approved/ratified by Parliament.

9) NOTHING will happen, regardless of what others say on other sites, until the HCL (Hydro-Carbon Law) is passed by Parliament (this may or may not have already been passed within the Erbil Agreement (hidden within). Until we know for sure, I choose to believe that it has NOT been passed yet. For me, it’s easier that way… less disappointment and frustration in the fact-finding process.

10) I need to address the subject of my friend Okie. Plain and simple, I can’t continue to back his information. He is my friend, and I know he is genuine with his intentions, but I can’t support how or what he shares as his information along side “others” in the Dinar info-sharing community. Take it for what its worth, more information from a well-meaning gentleman who has great connections, but who’s connections also appear to be wrong much of the time with their information. His information, like all others, should be used by you to gain points of reference in your search for truth and knowledge.

11) Any information sharing that this RV will come in “piece meal” is, in my opinion, completely false and made up information. With all respect to those who believe what they are sharing is true, this can not come in one country at a time. It will be made available to all at once. This information, was incorrectly surmised by those who saw the rates in Kuwait and Jordan, then assumed to mean something more than what it was… independent acts by rogue banks who were unauthorized to do so. As such, they were reprimanded, caused a lot of commotion, and weren’t able to follow through with the cash-in appointments they had made with certain high worth individuals.

12) Breitling and I have spent considerable time visiting over the past couple of years about this event. We are of the same opinion that the RV should still take place in Q1 of this year. HOWEVER, if it doesn’t, it has to do with the information above, namely the government not being seated. So, in his opinion, and mine as well, if we don’t see this happen by March, we won’t be looking for it to happen until late June when the DFI funds for Iraq are officially no longer protected by the world’s governing bodies. it’s typical for Iraq to do things last minute, and this may yet be one of those cases. Either way, we are both still confident this will happen, but in Iraq’s time, not ours.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

As far as the first part of the post how can both 1 and 2 both be realistic?

As to the second part and your questions........................

- WHO, of all the countries in the world, is a greater friend to Iraq than the United States of America? NO ONE! We liberated them from an evil dictator and horrific poverty, and are now setting them up to be one of the richest countries in the world, just like we did to Kuwait!

While that may be true with some Iraqis not all of them feel any obligations towards us, if anything they feel this whole mess is our fault in the first place. And this pertains to some in power as well. They also have Iran next door whispering sweet nothings in their ears about the evil infidels.

- WHO, of all the countries in the world, has given more and sacrificed more for their God-forsaken sandbox and land than the United States of America? NO ONE!!!

Of course we have but our intentions are not as honorable as some think. Don't get me wrong I know none of us want anyone else to be repressed but we have let the suffering go on in Somalia for much longer, only difference is we didn't want anything from Somalia.

As far as the bits and pieces from any site I don't believe most of it. Like you I believe when it happens it will happen and we all will know it at one time. Something like this would be too big to keep quiet.

Although I still am not convinced that at some time or another there could be the under the table deals for certain groups to cash in early or at special rates and if that happens there will be nothing I can do about it.

• Upvote 1

you should be asking who has gone in and murdered tens of thousands of their civilians in a war that the Bush cabal had planned well before 9/11. oh yeah it was US. lol. just keepin it real.

Do you own Iraqi Dinar, that you are planning to trade for a nice profit? Then, you are part of what you are trashing.

Edited by Dinarius Rucker
  • Upvote 7

As far as the first part of the post how can both 1 and 2 both be realistic?

As to the second part and your questions........................

While that may be true with some Iraqis not all of them feel any obligations towards us, if anything they feel this whole mess is our fault in the first place. And this pertains to some in power as well. They also have Iran next door whispering sweet nothings in their ears about the evil infidels.

Of course we have but our intentions are not as honorable as some think. Don't get me wrong I know none of us want anyone else to be repressed but we have let the suffering go on in Somalia for much longer, only difference is we didn't want anything from Somalia.

As far as the bits and pieces from any site I don't believe most of it. Like you I believe when it happens it will happen and we all will know it at one time. Something like this would be too big to keep quiet.

Although I still am not convinced that at some time or another there could be the under the table deals for certain groups to cash in early or at special rates and if that happens there will be nothing I can do about it.

I thought 1 & 2 were fairly clear. He says it wasnt computer or website glitch but a cheap reach for making insane profits on a third-world-like pre RV move on some banksters part before they were stopped dead in their tracks. Like banks wont make enough from the spread, they need to make exponential profits off us sheeples.

As far as you knowing some Iraquis who dont happen to like what happened in Iraq, I have met NONE who said they are worse off now than when Hussein was in power. Course Ive only met about 13.

Also have spoken to people in the international currency world, and publicly stated for many technical reasons and to prevent speculating in one country and running to another, that the RV would be worldwide in an instant.

As far as what the super rich can do, is use HFT to assure buys in the Forex at a profit within nanoseconds, like they have been doing with stocks for years.

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 1

you should be asking who has gone in and murdered tens of thousands of their civilians in a war that the Bush cabal had planned well before 9/11. oh yeah it was US. lol. just keepin it real.

I am not here to judge what happened (as if you know all the stories) but please name me ONE war or revolution where innocents/bystanders werent involved?

I think this rogue move by some banks to make insane profits off the needy or greedy, is just a warning to ALL OF US, of the sharks that will be comming our way when we try to cash out. Obviously, even banks arent above suspicion. You'd better really study your options before you walk into an institution you think is above reproach.

Why now saying this is TRUE, after suposedly it has been debunked, Not sure what this new view is based on.

I am going back and seeing how this was debunked, might help me understand this POV

I am posting information this week a bit differently than past weeks, in that I feel I need to address a few things directly with you to help ease concerns, and to give you a true indication of where I stand on things at present. Additionally, I feel I can help you understand what happened with the Kuwaiti and Jordanian Banks that showed the rates they did last week, and all the crazy and irresponsible claims that followed that fiasco. I hope my efforts will shed light on something that has confused many.

1) The bank information you heard/read about last week was true. Certain Kuwaiti and Jordanian Banks were in fact offering a .36 rate (36 cents USD) on the Dinar last week.

2) NO ONE, and I mean, NO ONE (Kuwaitis, Really Rich Americans, and/or Jordanians) cashed in at that rate last week.

3) This was a rogue move by “certain” Banks within those countries to try and take advantage of the “tight” market on Dinars to buy more up cheap, knowing the actual RV rate would be higher, and they speculated it was imminently happening.

4) Their “sly” move was found out by the US Treasury, and the Treasury Departments for Kuwait and Jordan were immediately informed to stop the action by their independently acting banks. That was done prior to any actual appointments for cash-ins were accomplished, but not until AFTER several well-connected business men and women were contacted by the acting Banks to set up an appointment to cash-in.

Read more:

Great post... It pretty much sums up what I thought about what needs to happen first... However, the thing about certain banks buying back cheap because of the impending RV, I dunno maybe, it makes sense but then again who knows, I guess it is pretty irrelevant, but somewhat of a smart business move I would think.

Great post... It pretty much sums up what I thought about what needs to happen first... However, the thing about certain banks buying back cheap because of the impending RV, I dunno maybe, it makes sense but then again who knows, I guess it is pretty irrelevant, but somewhat of a smart business move I would think.

Its really just an example of capitalism unchecked. There are some religions who clearly state you arent responsible for the bad business decisions of your client constituency. If they are too stupid to be fleeced, that is not your problem. I wont state the religion, but it was a very prevalent one in New York who operated this way. In fact, i saw one brother put his foot on a scale discretely, while weighing fabric for sale to his own brother. It was funny in a way, but he had no guilt about it when I brought it up later... plus they are absolved of all their 'sins' once a year.... you'll laugh at me, but since then, I always like to know the religious 'base' of the person Im dealing with... for obvious reasons

• Upvote 1

I thought 1 & 2 were fairly clear. He says it wasnt computer or website glitch but a cheap reach for making insane profits on a third-world-like pre RV move on some banksters part before they were stopped dead in their tracks. Like banks wont make enough from the spread, they need to make exponential profits off us sheeples.

As far as you knowing some Iraquis who dont happen to like what happened in Iraq, I have met NONE who said they are worse off now than when Hussein was in power. Course Ive only met about 13.

Also have spoken to people in the international currency world, and publicly stated for many technical reasons and to prevent speculating in one country and running to another, that the RV would be worldwide in an instant.

As far as what the super rich can do, is use HFT to assure buys in the Forex at a profit within nanoseconds, like they have been doing with stocks for years.

Guess I didn't understand 1-2 :unsure:

And while I have not been to Iraq my husband has been twice and my neighbors husband has as well and they both say it is no secret that many of them think of us as the enemy. I also deal with a few of them here and some of them say their families are happy with the change and some say they are not. Maybe it depends on what types of Iraqis you are associated with. :)

I think this is one of the most legit and honest posts I have ever read on any dinar site. I am starting to think this guy is the most honest in his intel and his views. I know he always backed Okie, but he is starting to back off, although maintaining that he felt Okie was not being the devil everyone has made him out to be. I dont believe most of the rumors, but maybe some of these guys do have good intentions even if they are always wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The murderer was Saddam Hussein , The Weapon was Chemical weapons in Northern Iraq. Kurdistan Region. Long before we finally got there !!! And then He was going to do it again down south in Kuwait!! My only question is why Saddam was allowed to live and reign for another ten years. Answer is Clinton

I dont know if I will be flamed for posting this from D, but is right on target

(I deleted the part about sms text in respect for this site)

(deleted)

3) This was a rogue move by “certain” banks within those countries to try and take advantage of the “tight” market on Dinars to buy more up cheap, knowing the actual RV rate would be higher, and they speculated it was imminently happening.

4) Their “sly” move was found out by the US Treasury, and the Treasury Departments for Kuwait and Jordan were immediately informed to stop the action by their independently acting banks. That was done prior to any actual appointments for cash-ins were accomplished, but not until AFTER several well-connected business men and women were contacted by the acting banks to set up an appointment to cash-in.

5) I know this as certain businessmen I communicate with were actually invited by these Kuwaiti Banks to fly out and cash in prior to them being told that would no longer be possible. These are men/women who are extremely connected, and who do NOT attend these forums for their information, and who have no reason to read about their investment, as any information they wish to have about this investment is given to them based upon their stature, position, and/or connections.

6) Biden was indeed sent to Iraq to act as the mediator in assisting Iraq with their security files. Those files are now under US scrutiny and control. It is anticipated Iraq will wrap up that issue within the Iraqi Government in short order, but there are no guarantees. As this is the largest point of contention within Iraq, this should be interesting. As such, we wait still, as there are “issues” within Iraq dealing with Maliki and Iran that have caused great concern within the Iraqi and US Governments about that aspect within their government. So NO… this is NOT a done deal yet, and it has NOT been authorized to roll-out to certain “friends of Iraq” countries first.

I post these questions to you…

As such, do you honestly wish to continue to believe that a country such as Jordan would get preferential treatment to the United States of America? I don’t think so! At present, Iraq is still occupied by the USA, controlled by the USA, under sanctions by the UN (controlled by the USA), and so on. Do I need to go on?

7) NOTHING will happen, regardless of what others say on other sites, until the government is complete (Major Ministerial positions appointed, filled, and approved).

NOTHING will happen, regardless of what others say on other sites, until the Budget is approved/ratified by Parliament.

9) NOTHING will happen, regardless of what others say on other sites, until the HCL (Hydro-Carbon Law) is passed by Parliament (this may or may not have already been passed within the Erbil Agreement (hidden within). Until we know for sure, I choose to believe that it has NOT been passed yet. For me, it’s easier that way… less disappointment and frustration in the fact-finding process.

10) I need to address the subject of my friend Okie. Plain and simple, I can’t continue to back his information. He is my friend, and I know he is genuine with his intentions, but I can’t support how or what he shares as his information along side “others” in the Dinar info-sharing community. Take it for what its worth, more information from a well-meaning gentleman who has great connections, but who’s connections also appear to be wrong much of the time with their information. His information, like all others, should be used by you to gain points of reference in your search for truth and knowledge.

11) Any information sharing that this RV will come in “piece meal” is, in my opinion, completely false and made up information. With all respect to those who believe what they are sharing is true, this can not come in one country at a time. It will be made available to all at once. This information, was incorrectly surmised by those who saw the rates in Kuwait and Jordan, then assumed to mean something more than what it was… independent acts by rogue banks who were unauthorized to do so. As such, they were reprimanded, caused a lot of commotion, and weren’t able to follow through with the cash-in appointments they had made with certain high worth individuals.

12) Breitling and I have spent considerable time visiting over the past couple of years about this event. We are of the same opinion that the RV should still take place in Q1 of this year. HOWEVER, if it doesn’t, it has to do with the information above, namely the government not being seated. So, in his opinion, and mine as well, if we don’t see this happen by March, we won’t be looking for it to happen until late June when the DFI funds for Iraq are officially no longer protected by the world’s governing bodies. it’s typical for Iraq to do things last minute, and this may yet be one of those cases. Either way, we are both still confident this will happen, but in Iraq’s time, not ours.

Too Funny

DP makes some real and truthful statements like lines: 7 & 9. but… but… just like water and vinegar don’t mix… the same holds correct for the truth… and well.. not the truth. :)

One guy makes a messed up comment and the thread goes off topic. <_<

The reality is that this is a guess… a theory. Those banks NEVER offered those rates. Those rates were WAY WAY to high to try to pull off that scenario. The ONLY way a bank would pull a move like that is if the RV way going to be higher and that it would be within hours of happening. :blink:

If ANYBODY was selling them cheaper ANYWHERE and Jordan wanted more they would make arrangements to buy it there. Not offer that huge rate through the banks. :huh:

What...? I'm Just Sayin...

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 1

From a true Iraqi/American, I can tell you that Iraq was safer when Saddam was in power. That being said, let me explain. He was the devil himself, PERIOD! His son's were worse

than he was. His government officials were also murderers. I speak from first hand knowledge, not from reading or hearing rumors of this demon possessed dictator and his

ruthless sons. He put so much fear in his people that no one dared to go against him or his policies. Christians were protected when he was in power, unlike now.

Praise God for our U.S. troops. Thousands and thousands risked their lives and have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. Their very blood was shed for the Iraqi people's freedom.

The Iraqi people loved the Americans after they were liberated from Saddam, but the US made some horrible mistakes. I will only touch on a few.

Because of many, many errors that were made like not securing the borders from Iran, and Syria, many terrorist groups invaded Iraq and set up camp. Iran continues to be a threat

to Iraq and the Iraqi people. The only terrorists that existed back then was Saddam, his sons, and his regime!

Since the war, there has been over 2.5 million orphans in Iraq. Children were unable to go to school, parents unable to work, and the list goes on and on and on.

Iraqi's have suffered tremendously, while Saddam was in power and even worse now. Electricity is scarce, water is scarce and safety is almost unheard of, even though you hear

it is getting better.

This is a culture that has many complex differences that the U.S. had not properly prepared for. The Kurds, Sunni's, Shia's and Christians. It is difficult to say the least.

Some Iraqi's currently think they are worse off now, because there is no security, but once things get better, they will be grateful. Freedom is never free!

• Upvote 2

Your just about as bright as the South end of a Donkey thats headed North.