Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

tryinmybest22

Your sincerity to post some reality is commendable and appreciated. The ambiguity of the timeline might make it impossible for me to participate, being a newbie limited reserve Dinar purchaser. But, through this whole process, I've tried to keep focused on what's really important here. Not even being able to come close to imagining what nightmarish level of suffering the Iraqi people have gone through, over these last ten years especially, I have been praying for the people of Iraq. Wishing them every hope that they can get back to living 'normal lives' after their currency revalues. Additionally hoping the government they're building, that appears to be representative of their diverse cultures, really works out for them.

Besides the many of us that are just trying to survive needing this financial benefit, I'm more concerned about Americans looking to just 'get rich' while we are all loosing our representative government. When this rv definitely happens, and the many Americans reap the rewards of their investment, I'l be curious to see how many of these nouveau riche actually get involved in trying to reclaim OUR beautiful country from the police-state/fascist direction it's charging into. What the hell good is it to be rich, if your government can 'tell you what to do, and where to do it.' And believe me, it's coming, and they'll be trying.

Most gracious thanks.

Edited by DigitalSamurai
  • Upvote 1

Clint I think your post was great and it also sounds like your a reputable guy, willing to back it up on a public forum. Something that you didn't have to do. Bravo! If ,sorry when this thing happens I live in Texas I would be able to afford some GOLF lessons from a fellow DV member and I'll have all the time in the world to play.LOL But kinda for real

Thanks for the post, Clint. I sincerely hope that you can see the scales here... Pretty steep tipping going on!

There is only but a very very few that had negative comments... The VAST majority loved your post, including me. I too agree that this is the highest number of +'s I've seen... So thank you. I am genuinely sorry that this affected your personal site... I'd ask the mods to remove that particular information from the thread for you. I know that some damage is already done, but from here, it's best to remove it... Just my 2cents.

I personally appreciate your contribution, in all of your posts here. I hope you stick around and keep ridin' the ride with us. Don't let the jackwagons get ya down!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post tryin...you got my +. I am sorry you had to go through the harassment you went through just because of a bunch of immature idiots. Regardless of whether or not you post has substance, you put it in the rumors section and you worked to substantiate the source by providing your personal information. You may go through some pain because of this but you will end up much larger in the end. Thank you for your effort to provide information and for putting yourself 'out there'. Signs of a true champion. Best of luck in your golf endeavors. Here's to a quick RV.

• Upvote 1

Sorry don't believe it. Its amazing how a word for word conversation can be typed out from memory that detailed. This is again made up rumor

Hey "rockstar" ??? Really? Maybe not everyone on this site has killed off as many brain cells as others..... ever THINK about that? The perfect spelling and punctuation should have been the biggest clue that this guy was legit! :blink:

Well........even if it is made up at least it sounds plasuible and not like he is off with the fairies and that makes a change on here from what I read every day.

so true... but you ALMOST :D have to admire some of the wack jobs on some of the site for their imaginations

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

People shouldn't forget that this investment is not about us. Iraq has no obligation and no intention to do things according to what we want. They are an independent, sovereign nation and should do things according to their customs, cultures, traditions, and history. Not the IMF, not the UN, not China. It took our nation 12 years to ratify the Constitution from the time we declared our independence. Twelve years! I would argue Iraq is progressing at a much faster pace. Part of the problem, of course, is this investment has taken on a life of its own. Some pumper or sick, deranged individual that gets a kick out of watching a false rumor spread like wildfire. So he spreads more rumors which cause opinions to coalesce around a faulty conclusion. When it doesn't happen, he scrambles to deflect blame by blaming the GOI or some other nefarious, anonymous culprit. Anything but him. No one here knows when (or if) Iraq is going to RV it's currency. No one has a contact high up in the CBI or at some bank or in the hall's of Congress that has inside knowledge about the RV. No one. Not even Adam (which I'm sure he would admit). It is purely conjecture. It is nothing more than a pure (and in most cases, uneducated) guess. It means nothing. It influences nothing except our emotions. It, in my opinion, is unhealthy. Get off this train. Get on with your life. Stick your dinar in a drawer and forget about them. Or sell them. Whatever suits you best. But clinging to the predictions of every guru, prognosticator, and pumper is unhealthy for your physical well being. Very unhealthy. This investment isn't about us. It will never be about us. Don't try to make it about us. You will die trying.

• Upvote 2

People shouldn't forget that this investment is not about us. Iraq has no obligation and no intention to do things according to what we want. They are an independent, sovereign nation and should do things according to their customs, cultures, traditions, and history. Not the IMF, not the UN, not China. It took our nation 12 years to ratify the Constitution from the time we declared our independence. Twelve years! I would argue Iraq is progressing at a much faster pace. Part of the problem, of course, is this investment has taken on a life of its own. Some pumper or sick, deranged individual that gets a kick out of watching a false rumor spread like wildfire. So he spreads more rumors which cause opinions to coalesce around a faulty conclusion. When it doesn't happen, he scrambles to deflect blame by blaming the GOI or some other nefarious, anonymous culprit. Anything but him. No one here knows when (or if) Iraq is going to RV it's currency. No one has a contact high up in the CBI or at some bank or in the hall's of Congress that has inside knowledge about the RV. No one. Not even Adam (which I'm sure he would admit). It is purely conjecture. It is nothing more than a pure (and in most cases, uneducated) guess. It means nothing. It influences nothing except our emotions. It, in my opinion, is unhealthy. Get off this train. Get on with your life. Stick your dinar in a drawer and forget about them. Or sell them. Whatever suits you best. But clinging to the predictions of every guru, prognosticator, and pumper is unhealthy for your physical well being. Very unhealthy. This investment isn't about us. It will never be about us. Don't try to make it about us. You will die trying.

Well said!

Isn't it illegal to record someones conversation without their knowledge? At least the post did not include a date and a rate which takes you out of the pumper category. The other question I have is, if this person is a friend, I can understand from a professional side not discussing at work, but could he not discuss after work from his home or at a bar; unless his phone lines are tapped. Actually scratch the bar thing because if he did that, then someone would come on here and post they overheard someone at the bar talking to someone about the dinar.

only ONE of the parties has to know a conversation is being recorded, without a court order, to be legal. otherwise, anyone can record anything .... you just can't use it in court or get caught doing it. He didn't do anything wrong. back off

• Upvote 1

Isn't "Inside Trading" why the Enron CEO's are in prison??

ask Martha Stewart

Seriously?.........The post that we are subjected to on a daily basis, and I come here, and pass something with some substance, and get ridiculed? What is the purpose of the forum? Aren't we all in this together? It would seem that the measures I took to ensure this post was accurate, and not 3rd, 4th, so on generation "hear say" it would be received without prejudice. Look guys, I am invested just like you. I just wanted to see if I could get something with a little "backbone" to it. I wanted to contribute to this great community, make friends, contacts, and take this journey together. It seems we should be passing on any halfway reliable info, news, etc. Help educate and inform each other, so we all get a better idea of where we stand. I will refrain from further posts. I'll just sit back, and read the post, check the news, and hope for an RV! I am still with you guys! GO RV! GOD BLESS, and GOOD LUCK!

Thank you , thank you, thank you.

YES I agree. Unfortunately, I revealed myself, and wanted people to know who I was, so they wouldn't think I was just some pumper, etc. Now my website has been flooded with negative emails, and comments. This thread on my site goes through my agency, and my agent is furious I put myself out there! That I let myself get involved in this. I thought I was in a safe place,..among friends. Well, lesson learned. I better just keep to myself from now on. Thanks sincerely from my heart for all the positive responses!! I just cant afford the backlash of being active on here. Thanks everyone, you were, for the most part very positive and welcoming. I just didn't expect the repercussion I would feel from this. GOD BLESS, GO RV!!

Thank you for sharing and I'm sure that you have made MANY more fans and followers. I for one will be looking for your name on the leaders board. Take care

well, ya just cant fix stupid, just do your best to get out of their way <_<

great thoughts!!

I am so totally with you Tryinmybest22, I think this forum could be just a good way for people that are like-minded to pull together and not apart. Geesh, aren't we all in this for the same reason, to make an investment and have it pay off? I said in my first post that in my opinion this could be such a wonderful place to meet new friends and be like a "dinar family" instead of ripping peoples heads off or making "newbies" feel like crap because they asked a question that seemed ok to them but everyone else tries to make us feel stupid. That is so not right!! I am very new to all of this and like I said before, the only way to learn is to read people's posts and if we don't understand all the lingo and how to do certain things, to ask questions. I need to learn so that I can really do a good job in researching all of this for myself.

I think your post was great and that you were really trying to help the rest of us. I have been reading this site for some time and just recently signed up, but have found that there are certain people, nearly always the same people that are always negative and looking for any chance to be a jerk about everything!! I thank you for your post!

Great post

• 4 months later...

Mods

Please close this tread.

This thread will just start the bashing again as it did in Jan. when it comes to light again it is false.

Thank you!

Edited by cw2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2