Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

tryinmybest22

Isn't it illegal to record someones conversation without their knowledge? At least the post did not include a date and a rate which takes you out of the pumper category. The other question I have is, if this person is a friend, I can understand from a professional side not discussing at work, but could he not discuss after work from his home or at a bar; unless his phone lines are tapped. Actually scratch the bar thing because if he did that, then someone would come on here and post they overheard someone at the bar talking to someone about the dinar.

It is not illegal, it is just not submissible in court, i don't think he is going to use this to sue anybody

It is not illegal to record someones conversation without their knowledge (example you talking to the person and recording their voice), however it is illegal to record two people talking back and forth without them knowing your listening/recording.

There is no way that you can honestly state that without identifying the State that you're talking about.

In Utah, I CAN and DO and HAVE recording multiple persons talking without them knowing about it. I legally tapped a phone with the owners permission.

You can, in Utah and many other States, legally attach a recording device to your own cell phone or home phone. Anyone who uses that phone will legally have his conversation recorded with whoever they are talking to, and they don't have to know that it is being recorded.

Additionally, if I am standing in a public place, I can be recording and you do not have a right to privacy on what you're saying. So, if I walk up to two people who are talking on the street, and I record what they are saying, that is perfectly legal.

If I use a sensitive microphone to record two people talking in the middle of the street, while sitting in my car 100 yards away.... that is perfectly legal as they do not have a right to privacy in public.

Please, know what you're talking about before opening your mouth.

I am not your lawyer and this is not legal advice.

Semper Fidelis,

It is not illegal, it is just not submissible in court, i don't think he is going to use this to sue anybody

Again, you need to be sure to quote what jurisdiction you are talking about. In the 14 States in which I have worked as a PI, only two off the top of my head have laws preventing the use of a recording in court. Knowledge of a recording is not required under many circumstances (one party does know about the recording, the conversation took place in a location where there is no reasonable right of privacy, on private property, or on private equipment being used by a 3rd party, etc).

Semper Fidelis

I just wanted to see if I could get something with a little "backbone" to it. I wanted to contribute to this great community, make friends, contacts, and take this journey together. It seems we should be passing on any halfway reliable info, news, etc. Help educate and inform each other, so we all get a better idea of where we stand. I will refrain from further posts. I'll just sit back, and read the post, check the news, and hope for an RV! I am still with you guys!

So sorry for the BS you've had to put up with. Your post and motives ring true to me, and has done more good than you will know.

Good luck on the tour.

MP- I am a public figure. I play professional golf. I can be googled, found at clintmoodygolf.com, my name is Clint Moody. My reputation with my sponsors, fans, and community far exceeds misrepresenting myself here!! I did this to try to help my fellow investors here!! So, that's who I am. Who are you?

I played competitive golf as a teenager in north Texas and in one tournament I recall a young golfer named Junior Moody was competing. We were told he was related to Orville Moody. Any relation?

HEY ROCKSTAR!!--This is not a made up rumor! This is written word for word for the same reason I called him myself,..to share with you guys! I recorded the conversation for 2 reasons. 1) to help the people on here who appreciate real info, and appreciate what the form is for. People that realize we are all in this together. My reputation precedes me in a much bigger circle than IQD. Since you are not willing to research what this form is for,..do some research on me. I am not some anonymous dinar pusher. I am easily identifiable, and my creditability, integrity, and reputation is in tact, and will stay that way! 2) I recorded it so, In no way would my friends words be twisted, and he ever be in the position of being accused of saying things he did not. But thanks for the comment sunshine! Negativity breeds negativity, positivity breeds positivity. So, if you have nothing positive to say, or nothing to back up your "rumor" theory, don't bring us down with you!

thanks for the news bud, i do believe you, thanks. dont worry about the negative idiots, they have no-clue. if you get anything else please share

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sorry don't believe it. Its amazing how a word for word conversation can be typed out from memory that detailed. This is again made up rumor

Some people are trained in the art of taking verbatums. This seems very credible to me. Nice post...encouraging.

Sorry don't believe it. Its amazing how a word for word conversation can be typed out from memory that detailed. This is again made up rumor

The human brain is a miracle. The Gospel of John was written 65 years after Jesus death. Not a bad memory!

It has been proven though, that the things Rockstars smoke, have a detrimental effect on memory- no wonder you're suspicious.

tryinmybest22, I'm buying your story as well but try and show some sympathy for us fools who actually believed that the owners of these Dinar Forums* were honest and reputable.

Just getting (got) tired of all the bullsh*t guaranteed intel...

Thanks for your time.

* jury is still out on Mr Montana. ;)

Ok, that sounds more natural and realistic, and the facts are, weather this info is real or not, the message "IS" absolutely for real,

we should know just from the news media and not from the bullshit Intel that this will happen, we just need to relax and take it easy.

He is right about the fact that all involved in this major event will not jeopardize themselves by leaking such information, it just wont happen.

When they are ready to RV, then and only then will the news spread like wildfire. Don't let the pumpers and all the bullshit Intel consume your lives,

it's not gonna make it revalue any sooner. Take it all with a grain of salt and know that your riding the wave of a wonderful event soon to be.

Edited by Trailers For Sale Or Rent

To ALL those idiots lost from their villages we salute and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Those that have 7 posts and declare "the rv isnt gonna happen". Think about the stupidity of joining a dinar web site already knowing that this is going no where according to YOU! BIG DUH ,I think I will join dinarvets even though I know this isnt going to happen, ccmon mom let me out of the basement please,please,please!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You ***** and moan about TK and okie and those DAMN gurus you get mad at then when someone comes along with something that is actually legit, what do you do? You throw him under the bus and we all lose. Yes its true we could purchase many more just like you right out of the "IDIOTS-R-US" catalogue but it really seems apparent that we have an overabundance of you now and Im happy to report you are well fed and taken care of and growing like weeds all over dv. Upon rv there will be a new village constructed for you complete with a bronze full size jackass (well at least one of end of it) It will have streets but only bumper cars are allowed, helmets provided free of charge and they can be worn on the bus as well. Did any of those that slammed this man really think befor they type?Maybe if I typed slower you would get the message :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya I'll probably get kicked off but it was worth it. Thanks Clint, it was a good effort to help your fellow man but some people just dont want help. I can tell your a man of honor and I wouldnt post another thing on here again if I were you. There are a lot of good people on here that I do know but for the others ,well, ya just cant fix stupid, just do your best to get out of their way <_<

• Upvote 9

No matter how many millions of weeds there are in this world, not a single one can flourish under a canopy of just a few trees. Just as the sparrow, no matter its number in the thousands and millions, cannot contemplate the thoughts of one man, so it is the same relationship between the weed and the tree, as it is between human reasoning and the truth. A room can be filled with a thousand thermometers, but the truth is that not one of them can change the temperature; all it takes is a single thermostat to make one's blood boil, or to cool the tepid tongue of indifference. The weed of opinion comes and goes with the seasons, and the tree of knowledge and inspiration remains steadfast and immortal.

Edited by JimFern
  • Upvote 4

Tryin,

Thank you for sharing the information you have and I hope that you will continue to do so. Everyone, no matter how well informed they are about this investment, is 'entitled' to post information and or comments. That is the nature of the web, I'm afraid. I am very disheartend by the conduct of some of my fellow 'investors' as they may not have performed their due dilligence and soley rely on another 'guru' to pump sunshine into their dimly lit world. It's kinda like the kid who would rather copy someone else's work rather than to participate in the learning experience. granted that some of us investors work in the financial arena so it should be obvious that their level of competence is going to be much higher than most. I appreciate what you have done and look forward to hearing, reading rather, more from you.

To the 'rocket scientists',

Tired of the rumor mill spilling out of control? Tired of reading about RV dates and rates that never pan out? Tired of ripping every single article to shreds trying to find some element of truth to it? Well, that's what happens when you invest in something as volitile as the dinar! Yes, we all know the dinar HAS to gain value. The question is, and always was, "when will it gain value and what value will that be"? By all means, go ahead and take a guess, educated or not. Knock yourselves out. The truth of the matter is that you, nor I, or anybody that is at liberty to say, does not truthfully know. I would suggest that you do your own research, or better yet join a group of people who know some more about the matter than you do so you can make honest assessments and stop relying on them to do your work for you. It's embarassing to say the least. Wouldn't you rather gain something knowing that you did your part and know what you are talking about/doing? It's easy to throw daggers at someone when their back is turned, isn't it. Grow up and do everyone a favor and take responsibility for your own investment. Thanks.

• Upvote 4

No matter how many millions of weeds there are in this world, not a single one can flourish under a canopy of just a few trees. Just as the sparrow, no matter its number in the thousands and millions, cannot contemplate the thoughts of one man, so it is the same relationship between the weed and the tree, as it is between human reasoning and the truth. A room can be filled with a thousand thermometers, but the truth is that not one of them can change the temperature; all it takes is a single thermostat to make one's blood boil, or to cool the tepid tongue of indifference. The weed of opinion comes and goes with the seasons, and the tree of knowledge and inspiration remains steadfast and immortal.

Whoa...deep dude...let me grab my pinked out specs and my Dead album...thanks though...

Mr Moody, I am sorry for participating in the "Cow in a lake full of piranha" yesterday, just feeling a little spent on a the so-called intel bytes. I truly hope you are right and we can all laugh about this over a cold one...

You've certainly had too much weed today... and days leading up to today... laced with... something... :P

Great post, tryin! I enjoyed the information, I too believe the RV will mot happen for some time longer, but i am so excited to be a part of this investment.

So far I have discovered there are three types of people who reply these days. Pumpers, bullies, and some grounded truth seekers.

This sight is the real deal.

The bullies know that and come here hatin on Adam.

The truth seekers come here for amazing intel from Adam.

The pumpers, well, they inform us every monday it will RV, regardless of the fact Iraq is not quite ready yet.

I am so totally with you Tryinmybest22, I think this forum could be just a good way for people that are like-minded to pull together and not apart. Geesh, aren't we all in this for the same reason, to make an investment and have it pay off? I said in my first post that in my opinion this could be such a wonderful place to meet new friends and be like a "dinar family" instead of ripping peoples heads off or making "newbies" feel like crap because they asked a question that seemed ok to them but everyone else tries to make us feel stupid. That is so not right!! I am very new to all of this and like I said before, the only way to learn is to read people's posts and if we don't understand all the lingo and how to do certain things, to ask questions. I need to learn so that I can really do a good job in researching all of this for myself.

I think your post was great and that you were really trying to help the rest of us. I have been reading this site for some time and just recently signed up, but have found that there are certain people, nearly always the same people that are always negative and looking for any chance to be a jerk about everything!! I thank you for your post!

• Upvote 1