Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

tryinmybest22

So this is what we are passing as solid legit intel these days....wow this investment is getting really embarrassing with all the fake rates and such.

A unknown person says they talked to somebody at forex they say its a good investment and everybody goes ape :blink:

Edited by MPG350
  • Downvote 15

How am I nitpicking anything here...I asked 2 questions.

#1 - Isn't it illegal to record a conversation (this has 2 answers, yes or no)

#2 - Could you not meet this person outside of work and he would be able to give you more information (again 2 answers, yes or no)

Please explain where I have nitpicked - and I did not make this post to impress anyone, so you adding "I'm not impressed", no clue what the basis of that was. Perhaps when you respond you can do without the drama.

I work for a publicly traded medical device company. I have to sign an "Insider Trading Agreement" yearly to protect stockholders. If asked, I cannot even say we are doing good, great or bad. As a professional representative, I have a duty to uphold, or risk being fired and sued. Is that worth it. Absolutely Not!!!!. Thanks Tryinmybest, for keeping it real here.

• Upvote 5

#2 - Could you not meet this person outside of work and he would be able to give you more information (again 2 answers, yes or no)

Please explain where I have nitpicked - and I did not make this post to impress anyone, so you adding "I'm not impressed", no clue what the basis of that was. Perhaps when you respond you can do without the drama.

#1 I have a third answer,iIts only illegal if your caught. :lol: What he posted he could have paraphrased easily. :D

#2 thats his father's friend....why risk straining a family friends relationship over this? for what? for a bunch of dinar crazy strangers on a Public forum? :lol: :lol: :lol:

just take the info for face value, if u believe it great if not let it go and stop over analyzing...sheesh! :rolleyes:

Your better served taking that energy towards true research or better yet something else that has nothing to do with this investment.

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 4

question 1 interms as tapping or recoding yes it is but he nevre said that this was a recorded message.

question 2 he said by the rules and regulations he could not give more infor on this but he did leak some infor as to say it will before 2012 whis could be any time before than $ not right away no date was given so he is clear by the rule of his work.

I only wish there was away to have been a fly on the wall durring this conversation to here it for myself.

But it does help with those who think this is a scam to quite them down.

MP- I am a public figure. I play professional golf. I can be googled, found at XXXXXXX my name is XXXXXXX. My reputation with my sponsors, fans, and community far exceeds misrepresenting myself here!! I did this to try to help my fellow investors here!! So, that's who I am. Who are you?

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
protect privacy
  • Upvote 15

I work for a publicly traded medical device company. I have to sign an "Insider Trading Agreement" yearly to protect stockholders. If asked, I cannot even say we are doing good, great or bad. As a professional representative, I have a duty to uphold, or risk being fired and sued. Is that worth it. Absolutely Not!!!!. Thanks Tryinmybest, for keeping it real here.

Isn't "Inside Trading" why the Enron CEO's are in prison??

• Upvote 1

I like your family friend. No reason not to trust you like all the other people. Thank you.

God Bless you.

Remember Man is only in control of his life on this earth, and after death God will decide where and what you do next. Make your life a good one.

Edited by Workinchump
  • Upvote 2

Seriously?.........The post that we are subjected to on a daily basis, and I come here, and pass something with some substance, and get ridiculed? What is the purpose of the forum? Aren't we all in this together? It would seem that the measures I took to ensure this post was accurate, and not 3rd, 4th, so on generation "hear say" it would be received without prejudice. Look guys, I am invested just like you. I just wanted to see if I could get something with a little "backbone" to it. I wanted to contribute to this great community, make friends, contacts, and take this journey together. It seems we should be passing on any halfway reliable info, news, etc. Help educate and inform each other, so we all get a better idea of where we stand. I will refrain from further posts. I'll just sit back, and read the post, check the news, and hope for an RV! I am still with you guys! GO RV! GOD BLESS, and GOOD LUCK!

• Upvote 14

Tryingmybest, very nice post, good info that is refreshing to hear.

glad to see MOST people replied very positively to your post

Best rumor/intel I think I have ever seen on here, and I have made it no secret what I think about rumors/intel

Seriously?.........The post that we are subjected to on a daily basis, and I come here, and pass something with some substance, and get ridiculed? What is the purpose of the forum? Aren't we all in this together? It would seem that the measures I took to ensure this post was accurate, and not 3rd, 4th, so on generation "hear say" it would be received without prejudice. Look guys, I am invested just like you. I just wanted to see if I could get something with a little "backbone" to it. I wanted to contribute to this great community, make friends, contacts, and take this journey together. It seems we should be passing on any halfway reliable info, news, etc. Help educate and inform each other, so we all get a better idea of where we stand. I will refrain from further posts. I'll just sit back, and read the post, check the news, and hope for an RV! I am still with you guys! GO RV! GOD BLESS, and GOOD LUCK!

Dont let a few bad seeds get you down, you can tell by the positives you recieved and the number of very positive posts that your info was well appreciated by most. Some people are very discouraged right now with all the BS rumors that have been thrown out, so they have their guard up even against info that might be real.

• Upvote 4

YES I agree. Unfortunately, I revealed myself, and wanted people to know who I was, so they wouldn't think I was just some pumper, etc. Now my website has been flooded with negative emails, and comments. This thread on my site goes through my agency, and my agent is furious I put myself out there! That I let myself get involved in this. I thought I was in a safe place,..among friends. Well, lesson learned. I better just keep to myself from now on. Thanks sincerely from my heart for all the positive responses!! I just cant afford the backlash of being active on here. Thanks everyone, you were, for the most part very positive and welcoming. I just didn't expect the repercussion I would feel from this. GOD BLESS, GO RV!!

• Upvote 10

YES I agree. Unfortunately, I revealed myself, and wanted people to know who I was, so they wouldn't think I was just some pumper, etc. Now my website has been flooded with negative emails, and comments. This thread on my site goes through my agency, and my agent is furious I put myself out there! That I let myself get involved in this. I thought I was in a safe place,..among friends. Well, lesson learned. I better just keep to myself from now on. Thanks sincerely from my heart for all the positive responses!! I just cant afford the backlash of being active on here. Thanks everyone, you were, for the most part very positive and welcoming. I just didn't expect the repercussion I would feel from this. GOD BLESS, GO RV!!

Sorry to hear that people are doing that to your site, it is a shame that people act that way.

• Upvote 3

Aw, now see.....that is SUCH crap! There are a few bozos on here that want to act like spoiled little children and think they can do it because the Net is "anonymous". Well guess what, boys and girls......that does NOT give you license to give this man grief on his website, ESPECIALLY when all he did was try to give an honest account of an honest conversation meant to lift people up. You little pukes that did that, I wish you had the cojones to step into daylight where everyone can see your sorry, scheming butts. Anyone? Who has the nuts to step up and admit they did such a thing? Yeah........I didn't think so. :angry:

• Upvote 8

Sorry to hear this, some people have zero class and no home training. Personally it makes me wonder what direction our nation is heading in.

well said Thanks for your honest post!