Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

tryinmybest22

Sorry don't believe it. Its amazing how a word for word conversation can be typed out from memory that detailed. This is again made up rumor

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say, to just sit on your hands???

While I do NOT know this person .... I am impressed that he is a DV vet so to speak, not just a newbie signing up to drop a line of "nothing". I am going to choose to read between these lines and hang on for dear life!!

Thanks tryinyourbest ;)

blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

AWESOME NEWS!!! …I have to say.... multiple relatives were just telling me today how I have been scammed....Dinar is sold on craigslist and is a big joke!! I am trying to keep my faith and only let things come out of my mouth that line up with my positive belief in Dinar RV happening!! To say the least this post was a big blessing to me.....and you add in all the negativity that has been streaming in here over the last few days....ugh it's disheartening. This information made my day !! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

JAZZY- lol, I have thought of that. I am not gonna pester him. But, I will make another call to him in the coming weeks if nothing happens. I just don't wanna abuse the connection, or make him feel uncomfortable or used. I was already apprehensive about doing this initially. Sorry, but he is a dear friend, and very close to my family. I hope you understand. But, I promise I will make a future call if nothing happens by March. I hope that helps, sorry. I hope you guys understand my situation. Hopefully, that won't be an issue! GO RV!

• Upvote 10

It wasn't hard to determine that tryinmybest had recorded the call which, therefore, makes it easy to recall/write down ... And, unlike so much other info that is posted anonymously, this guy can be pretty easily ID'd based on his profile. I appreciate the way tryinmybest went about this. Of course his source could be wrong about not going into 2012, but this is first generation info from what appears to be a very sincere individual.

Best of luck in the Travellers!

And thanks again.

TS

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much everyone!! I am very happy to be so well received with you guys, and you taking my post for what it was! Please feel free to check me out on facebook, and my website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com I think this is the best site, best people, and Adam and his guys do a great job! Glad to be part of this!

• Upvote 9

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say, to just sit on your hands???

While I do NOT know this person .... I am impressed that he is a DV vet so to speak, not just a newbie signing up to drop a line of "nothing". I am going to choose to read between these lines and hang on for dear life!!

Thanks tryinyourbest ;)

blessings,

pvS

PVS YOU ARE THE BEST, AND BTW I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

Well, one thing for certain, your buddy "John" (along with all others that are "in the know") will all be multi, multi millionaires as they are obviously spending all they can on this sure-fire investment. Imagine all those around the world who have the real scoop and will be retiring early to live out their days in splendor. Another blessing for all the current unemployed due to all those leaving their jobs overnight, creating a multitude of job openings worldwide. What a grand and glorious day this will be. Truth is, I don't think there could be more than a handful of individuals globally that could actually know, and yes, these individuals and their families will all be filthy rich, yes ? Please tell me where I'm off-base ? If you knew the day/rate (or even IF it was going to RV), would you not be buying weekly and telling your family to do the same ? Keep it real ................

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Isn't it illegal to record someones conversation without their knowledge? At least the post did not include a date and a rate which takes you out of the pumper category. The other question I have is, if this person is a friend, I can understand from a professional side not discussing at work, but could he not discuss after work from his home or at a bar; unless his phone lines are tapped. Actually scratch the bar thing because if he did that, then someone would come on here and post they overheard someone at the bar talking to someone about the dinar.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 19

Isn't it illegal to record someones conversation without their knowledge? At least the post did not include a date and a rate which takes you out of the pumper category. The other question I have is, if this person is a friend, I can understand from a professional side not discussing at work, but could he not discuss after work from his home or at a bar; unless his phone lines are tapped. Actually scratch the bar thing because if he did that, then someone would come on here and post they overheard someone at the bar talking to someone about the dinar.

Number 1, how do you know it was without his knowledge? Number 2, looks to me like you are just wanting to nitpick this man's honest effort to death....just what exactly is your motive? Whatever it is......... I'M NOT IMPRESSED.

• Upvote 9

Him not discussing it had nothing to do with him being at work. It had to do with ethics and professionalism. I think he was very generous to share what he did. You are just used to people coming on here saying" I just got news from my friend's co-worker's dad's cousin, its tomorrow at 3.22" Sorry, but this isn't one of those post. This is real info, with real people, with 1 connection.

• Upvote 8

Number 1, how do you know it was without his knowledge? Number 2, looks to me like you are just wanting to nitpick this man's honest effort to death....just what exactly is your motive? Whatever it is......... I'M NOT IMPRESSED.

How am I nitpicking anything here...I asked 2 questions.

#1 - Isn't it illegal to record a conversation (this has 2 answers, yes or no)

#2 - Could you not meet this person outside of work and he would be able to give you more information (again 2 answers, yes or no)

Please explain where I have nitpicked - and I did not make this post to impress anyone, so you adding "I'm not impressed", no clue what the basis of that was. Perhaps when you respond you can do without the drama.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7