Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV News

tryinmybest22

Thanks for sharing your phone call, Clint! It is good to get first hand info and not second hand hear-say.

Your friend stated two facts and two opinions that I took away:

Fact: He cannot disclose privileged info he might have to even his friends.

That is refreshing in any forum!

Fact: Buying currency is not a scam but buying it for profit is currency speculation.

The factors and the equation are very complicated. We all need to remember that! Guessing the answer to the equation by guessing one factor does not solve the equation!

Opinion: The currency dealers were running the scams.

Very straight forward. If we buy currency from a reputable dealer that is certified with the US Treasury to sell currency we should have no worries.

Opinion: You will not have to wait until 2012.

He is trying to tell you something as a friend that he can't as a professional. Nice friend; he cares about you!

I enjoyed reading it and it made me feel better, too.

GO DINAR! GO RV!

• Upvote 13

Thanks most of us really appreciate you trying to share with us....

Some will never believe... some will always doubt.... but yours was an encouraging Word...

All we need to do is hold on and let patience have her perfect Work as the Word of God

shares with us...

It says it will make us perfect and complete... lacking nothing... James 1:3-4

GO RV

• Upvote 1

Sorry don't believe it. Its amazing how a word for word conversation can be typed out from memory that detailed. This is again made up rumor

Well........even if it is made up at least it sounds plasuible and not like he is off with the fairies and that makes a change on here from what I read every day.

• Upvote 1

All I got, but it's from me to you, it's real, FROM ME, not several other connections. The IS REAL, RELIABLE, and LEGIT.

I hope this gives us a little piece of mind. Not as juicy as the other "intel", but het it made me feel better, and I wanted to share it with you guys!

Have a fantastic day! I wish I had more!

Thanks for taking the time to not only research it for yourself, but for going through all all those steps in accurately sharing it with us as well! I appreciate the solidness of this information... its logical and resonates with not only how big this is, but the duty those with knowledge have to protect this process. I am not in a position to determinei whether any other "intel" is or is not BS, but your words stand out as a credible discussion of the issue. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Great post! Loving the positivity coming from everyone!

On a side note, those of you who refuse to believe anything[/] written on these forums. I think you're a)in the wrong place and b)perhaps in the wrong investment. If you want a for-sure deal (as wonderfully hopeful I am about all this as I am) then talk to a stock advisor and find somewhere to put your money. It's an investment! have to roll with the punches - and i'm sure anyone - myself included - would be grateful if you would sign your dinar over to ladies and fellas like us who believe there is hope.

• Upvote 1

Great inspiration for me, thanks!! BTW...I just checked the XE.com exchange rates for IQD...kinda funny and I don't know if this means anything, but the rate hasn't change however in red letters it says "Note: IQD may be redonominated

Anyone, anyone...Bueller???

I see where it does say they may redominate, but on the preceeding page it has info regarding the redomination. It must be old info because they say it may redominate by the end of 2010. See below for the Forex info:

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes. It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination."

This is just an observation.

HEY ROCKSTAR!!--This is not a made up rumor! This is written word for word for the same reason I called him myself,..to share with you guys! I recorded the conversation for 2 reasons. 1) to help the people on here who appreciate real info, and appreciate what the form is for. People that realize we are all in this together. My reputation precedes me in a much bigger circle than IQD. Since you are not willing to research what this form is for,..do some research on me. I am not some anonymous dinar pusher. I am easily identifiable, and my creditability, integrity, and reputation is in tact, and will stay that way! 2) I recorded it so, In no way would my friends words be twisted, and he ever be in the position of being accused of saying things he did not. But thanks for the comment sunshine! Negativity breeds negativity, positivity breeds positivity. So, if you have nothing positive to say, or nothing to back up your "rumor" theory, don't bring us down with you!

There is always going to be a antagonist they do it just to make themselves feel better or to put in there two cents. Don't know i guess some people do it just because there naturally unhappy.

Edited by Lilalbertus
  • Upvote 1

Great inspiration for me, thanks!! BTW...I just checked the XE.com exchange rates for IQD...kinda funny and I don't know if this means anything, but the rate hasn't change however in red letters it says "Note: IQD may be redonominated

Anyone, anyone...Bueller???

WoW, that is interesting...