Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

messenger and mail problem

luv2hike27

I am a VIP member and i have my settings so i can send and recv but they wont go through. I get adams msg about congrats on posts etc but that is all i have ever gotten. I tried to send a test pm and it says i have sent the alloted amount for one day, or the other error msgs is that I do not have permission ? HELPPPPPPPP

I still can not send an im on my own,. I could reply to yours yesterday, but as a test i tried to send you one as a new one and it said i had gone over my 2 a day, when in fact i had not sent any to any one. also, when i click the link on a profile to "email me" i get an error msg saying i am not allowed.

I sent a regular email to no reply @ dv and this is the reply email i got!

Hi, your message was not received.

Please email dinarnews@gmail.com if it is an urgent matter.

Please email VIP@dinarvets.com if you have a VIP matter.

Please post a thread in the Tech support section if you need help with the forum.

Thanks!

-DinarVets.com

when i click the link on a profile to "email me" i get an error msg saying i am not allowed.

This is the same for everyone as the email link is not set up.

As far as the no reply @ dinarvets.com .... uhmmm it is just that "no reply" it is not set up to be sent emails to which is why you got an auto-generated email saying what other options to try.

Just to clarify you are doing correctly on the PM feature. When you go to another members profile (VIP only can use the PM feature) and below there profile picture there is a link named "Send me a message" which is the PM feature.

Right, thats what I meant, if they where not going to reply, in the first place. I wrongly assumed they would get the email and then actually correct the problem and maybe send me an im. Any other time I have sent an email on a tech issue to a site, the auto generated email you got back said your question or concern has been forwarded to the i.t. people yada yada yada The auto email I got said to do what I already did that is, post it here in the tech support area. I give up :blink:

This is the same for everyone as the email link is not set up.

As far as the no reply @ dinarvets.com .... uhmmm it is just that "no reply" it is not set up to be sent emails to which is why you got an auto-generated email saying what other options to try.

Just to clarify you are doing correctly on the PM feature. When you go to another members profile (VIP only can use the PM feature) and below there profile picture there is a link named "Send me a message" which is the PM feature.

I just clicked on the pm box under Your picture and i got the same msg I am not allowed. Does that mean A; your not in VIP or B; You have pm shut off? that was just a test to see if it would work.

I just clicked on the pm box under Your picture and i got the same msg I am not allowed. Does that mean A; your not in VIP or B; You have pm shut off? that was just a test to see if it would work.

I am 75% of my quota so it should not be a full box problem on my side. Also I do not have the disable option checked off so I should be able to receive. I know I recently renewed my VIP yesterday or day before but it never lapsed so I don't see that as an issue either. You may want to try sending Adam an email at VIP@dinarvets.com with this post link for an idea of what is going on and troubleshooting you have done already. It is possible something was changed??