Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hanity says "why is'nt Iraq paying us back?"

IowaDinar

WHEN THE BIG DAY COMES ------- WHO ARE YOU GOING TO THANK FOR THIS OPPERTUNITY ? OBAMA ? ;) GW BUSH? B) OR are you going to ignore the facts? DO you know whom it was that put this all together? When you figure it out, then you can go wash your fingers out with soap! :lol::lol::lol::P So Hanity maybe in the dark and lets hope it stays that way for now. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Guess he doesn't realize that the dinar IS the way Iraq will pay us and everyone else back? Just to be clear, I don't believe it was ALL the Iraqi's fault, they were forced under a terrible dictator and it posed a direct threat to their family's lives if they didn't obey.

Has Hanity ever commented on the 'iraq dinar scheme'?

GW JR, I think, is smarter than what many give him credit for. He had a plan, planted from the wisdom of daddy, and had the power AND persuasion of other countries to carry this out. That does NOT mean he is THE ONE. GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE WHO SET THIS UP, yet of course He used many powerful figures to carry His will out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Iv never seen proof of bush sayin this BUT if he did i would have said he was talking about the cheap oil deal the u.s got from iraqs liberation,plus theres no proof that they have trillions in reserve. Its all speculation probably dreamed up by some pumper.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hanity does not realize the U.S. Goverment has Pallets of Dinar with the value of wall paper.

When the Rv takes place they will have paid us back and then some.

In fact we will be able to pay back some of that BU?? S??T stimulious money that never did anything.

That is in reguards to what HANITY means by paying us back.

The real payback will never come! all the Sons,Daughters,Fathers,Mothers,Brothers,Sisters,Uncles & Aunts that lost their LIVES and LIMBS to help them accomplish this new Democracy.

• Upvote 5

Hanity does not realize the U.S. Goverment has Pallets of Dinar with the value of wall paper.

In fact we will be able to pay back some of that BU?? S??T stimulious money that never did anything.

The real payback will never come! all the Sons,Daughters,Fathers,Mothers,Brothers,Sisters,Uncles & Aunts that lost their LIVES and LIMBS to help them accomplish this new Democracy.

Do you have something that proves this? Not being confrontational, I've just been looking for something for a long time to verify the US has dinar.

To further speculate, if they do, I just cant imagine it would be in physical form. It would have to be in electronic form for a variety of different reasons.

Anyway, my 2 above comments are the t issues that give me the most pause with this speculative investment so if you have found something to back this up, I would love to see it.....maybe I've just overlooked it....Not sure but would love to see it. Thanks.

Well said!!! Just remember people... the Dinar you hold in your hand is literally a little note (loan) from Iraq saying that they owe you the value of this piece of paper. When we cash out (unless you go to Iraq and buys goods/services) we exchange these for little notes (greenbacks/money/cashola, etc) from the US Govt that say they owe you the value based on OUR economy. You go to Krogers or the local Porche dealer and exchange it at that rate. Well, Uncle Sam takes all the Dinar that we exchange and goes to Iraq and exchanges it for debt or gold or tee times, it doesn't matter. At that point, the US holds a note (loan) from Iraq saying it's worth what it is...

Sorry for the currencly lesson, but we have to remember what "money" is...a loan...thats all.

• Upvote 1

http://betoniraq.com/5bill.html

US has $5 billion in dinar in the Federal Reserve...

Thanks for the reply. A few thoughts though.

First, the page this link took me to was a dinar dealer page. They did have links at the bottom of the page for the fed reserve stuff but they were dead.

Second, this is the federal reserve. Truth be told, they are as much a part of our goverenment as Federal Express is.

Third, on their web page, it talks about this "deposit" Iraq made and that the will make boat loads in interest. This is much different that the U.S. OWNING dinar.

What I specifically have been trying to find is something that shows our Treasury Dept, as a previous poster called it, has "pallets of dinar".

Anyway, I do appreciate your response.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the reply. A few thoughts though.

First, the page this link took me to was a dinar dealer page. They did have links at the bottom of the page for the fed reserve stuff but they were dead.

Second, this is the federal reserve. Truth be told, they are as much a part of our goverenment as Federal Express is.

Third, on their web page, it talks about this "deposit" Iraq made and that the will make boat loads in interest. This is much different that the U.S. OWNING dinar.

What I specifically have been trying to find is something that shows our Treasury Dept, as a previous poster called it, has "pallets of dinar".

Anyway, I do appreciate your response.

Careful what you post. I just got booted from PD for asking similar questions. I also read that Trump, Clintons, Bush, ect. are all invested in dinar. Who has proof of this? I am really starting to wonder about all this. I hate to sound negative, but with all this crap about rates, dates, cash-ins, he said, she said, ect. its hard to feel totally confident. I think it is time to take a break from all of this.

• Upvote 2

My understanding of the 400 million USD were used to buy Dinars around 2004 at a rate less than they are now. Well the amount bought by Bush was 400 million US dollars worth of Iraq Dinars. For every Dollar = over 1,000 IQDs at the rate of just 1.00 would be ??? 40 trillion? I must admit I not real good at these large figures. So just 400 billion can turn into a major plus for the USA. No debt.

My understanding of the 400 million USD were used to buy Dinars around 2004 at a rate less than they are now. Well the amount bought by Bush was 400 million US dollars worth of Iraq Dinars. For every Dollar = over 1,000 IQDs at the rate of just 1.00 would be ??? 40 trillion? I must admit I not real good at these large figures. So just 400 billion can turn into a major plus for the USA. No debt.

Well, thats the rumor. I think what folks have been trying to determine for a long time now is where that info came from. Its too often stated as fact when there is no evidence out there to prove it true. As you will see above, it appears as though Iraq did open up and make a deposit in their own fed reserve account, but that is much different than our treasury owning dinar. Not the same at all and a fed reserve account would mean nothing to the USA or its citizens. I think we're all just trying to figure out if the fed reserve thing morphed into a US treasury rumor. Thats all.

• Upvote 1

Careful what you post. I just got booted from PD for asking similar questions. I also read that Trump, Clintons, Bush, ect. are all invested in dinar. Who has proof of this? I am really starting to wonder about all this. I hate to sound negative, but with all this crap about rates, dates, cash-ins, he said, she said, ect. its hard to feel totally confident. I think it is time to take a break from all of this.

You got booted for asking questions like hers? :blink:

Geeze probably a good thing in the long run because this site is set up for free speach, as log as your respectful about it. :)

You're 100% correct.... there will never be a pay-back for our soilders and their families!

May God Bless Them All!

Edited by All-In-4-RV

Maybe we need to ask Ole George W to explain how the war wasnt going to cost us a thing .

Maybe if you researched the history of the economic model Iraqi's new government and the planned re-evalution of it's currency, you would find that THIS is GW's brainchild.

WHEN THE BIG DAY COMES ------- WHO ARE YOU GOING TO THANK FOR THIS OPPERTUNITY ? OBAMA ? ;) GW BUSH? B) OR are you going to ignore the facts? DO you know whom it was that put this all together? When you figure it out, then you can go wash your fingers out with soap! :lol::lol::lol::P So Hanity maybe in the dark and lets hope it stays that way for now. :tiphat:

Sorry, I spoiled the answer in the above post... but I am with you on this!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1