Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gankans Chat: - 1/16/2011

ronscarpa

Gankans Chat: The GET Team - 1/16/2011

[gankans] Hey fellow rich people!

M [gankans] I hear we are extremely close!

[gankans] Are you all excited or what?

[gankans] Hey fellow rich people!

[gankans] I'm hearing that we are just waiting our turn to cash in and be in the top 10% of

the wealty.

[gankans] I'm so excited for all of us

[gankans] We are seeing the beauty of this unfold and manefest itself.

[gankans] Trust me friends, we are finally at the point of cashing in and we are going to

be giving a BIG sigh soon.

[gankans] Everything is working out perfectly.

[gankans] The economic gurus are playing this music perfectly so nothing gets to crazy.

[gankans] They have been planning this for months and years.

[gankans] If you notice that each duck is finally in place and taking flight one at a time as

each nation is gettin gits turn to RV.

[gankans] Have you ever looked back on something and

[gankans] realized the situation played out exactly the way it was intended?

[gankans] This is the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed.

[gankans] We are in an special tiime my friends

[gankans] I am so excited I can't think straight!

[gankans] Notice the GCC contries are getting done first?

[gankans] Just as Okie annouced.

[gankans] It makes perfect sense!

[gankans] They are doing the RV in a simple and affective approach by doing it this way.

[gankans] Being patient and having fun watching all of this.

[gankans] nmb Should be seeing it now

[gankans] We are seeing it RV right now

[gankans] Just because we aren't able to cash out here in the states, doesn't mean it hasn't

RV'd.

[gankans] We will see it on forex when we get our chance to cash in.

[gankans] Other ME countries are getting to because they are not a big player like China

and USA.

[gankans] Plus they are smaller countries who don't have as many dinar as USA and

China.

[gankans] England a few others have a lot too.

[gankans] I don't have confirmation yet for Canada, but when we do we will let you know

[gankans] If someone esle says it is RVing in Canada, then I will be racing up there

ASAP to cash out a few! LOL

[gankans] Did you all notice the article tat someone wrote yesterday about the G20

settlements?

[gankans] Did you connect the dots and see how everything is connected?

[jimmydnar] gankans, you mean prosperity packages ?

[gankans] jimmydnar Those too, and yes

[gankans] Prosperity Programs, CMKX, and Global Settlements are all in the same boat

and the RV of Dinar and many other currencies are going to take care of all of these.

[gankans] The world is robbing Peter to pay Paul.

[gankans] There is no other way to turn the world economy around unless this happens!

[gankans] ctjack15 If the USA and/or China RV and cash out then the world will know

and they bigger fish will have been fried.

[gankans] What that means is....

[gankans] Once the USA and China get to RV the world economy will for ever start a

new process and way of living and the media will be all over it.

[gankans] Plus...

[gankans] The economy will for ever be changed and the world will never be the same.

[gankans] For the positive. They have to plan 1,3,5,10 years ahead to prepare for the

affects of the RV. Right

[gankans] Think this through and you will see the picture

[gankans] The RV is the reboot for the world economy.

[gankans] How else do you think they will pay for all this debt?

[gankans] Think about this for a moment…

[gankans] Stop the questions...let me finish my thoughts

[gankans] Hold a moment

[[gankans] I have to get an article for you.

[gankans] Hold a min

[gankans] This time around the extra stimulus is the new accounting rules for the large

major banks that are supposedly too big to fail. The FASB mark to market accounting

is completely changed. The banks do not need to down its old liabilities. If it did they

would all be insolvent. Then the Fed funds rate which is the overnight lending rate to

large major banks such as J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.(NYSE:JPM), Bank of America

Corp.(NYSE:BAC), Well Fargo & Co.(NYSE:WFC), and Citigroup Inc.(NYSE:C) is at

zero percent, so the banks can borrow money basically for free from the Federal Reserve

Bank. Then you have have the Federal Reserve Bank actually buying U.S. Treasuries

everyday with money that is created out of thin air. Wouldn't we all like to do that? Plus

there are countless government spending programs taking place everywhere. Do you

remember the 'cash for clunkers' program or the $8,000 home buyer tax credit just to

name a few. Point blank this is all unprecedented stimulus to basically rescue a broken

and even broke economy.

[gankans] Next we move this story to China and the rest of Asia. We the public have

been sold that China is the growth engine of the world. Well, it is true that China and

India can produce goods and services cheaper than anyone else to it's low labor costs.

China and India both know this and are enjoying their new found wealth. China even

goes so far as to buy nearly $1 trillion in U.S. Debt. The reason that they do this is so

that the United States continues to purchase their goods that they produce so cheaply. If

the U.S. economy takes a nosedive who is going to buy all those fine Chinese trinkets?

Remember, most goods that are invented or developed in the United States such as the

I-pod or some other electronic gadget is manufactured in Asia. China needs the United

States as much as the United States needs China. China and Japan are both now buying

European debt.

[gankans] The European debt problems are growing on a daily basis. One country

after another seems to have rising record bond yields nearly everyday. Spain, Portugal,

Belgium, and Italy are the countries that are most spoken about when it comes to debt,

however, France should be watched closely too. What makes them exempt from the same

problems as the other European nations when it comes to debt? Keep an eye on France

and remember you heard it here.

[gankans] Can China bailout the world in order for the world to continue to buy it's

products? Is this not the same money revolving back to the nation. China lends to the

United States and Europe so the U.S. and European consumer can continue to spend

money on Chinese products. How long can this game of hot potato last? Well, the low

interest game in the United States lasted five years from 2003 – 2007. This current

game by the central banks around the world may last a while, however, this time the

outcome could be much worst. Lets all enjoy the inflation rally while it lasts. It is a global

economy, unfortunately, when it ends it might be a global collapse.

[gankans] One last article and then I'll summarize...

[gankans] Wait for it....

[gankans] Posted: Wednesday , 22 Dec 2010 London - The announcement yesterday by

the IMF that it had completed the sale of its 403.3 tonnes of gold which has been released

to the market over the past year and a bit has had little impact on the gold market itself

- indeed the quantities remaining for sale in November and December under the agreed

programme to boost its lending resources for less developed nations at 32.7 tonnes was,

in reality, unlikely to have any serious impact on the gold price. The quantity remaining

was too small in relation to the overall volumes of precious metals changing hands daily.

[gankans] What the sale does represent is a sea change in gold demand if current patterns

continue. A number of Central Banks have been quietly, or overtly, increasing their

gold holdings, in part of what they see as the likely fall in value of the U.S. dollar, the

Euro and the pound sterling in global markets given the huge increases in money supply

generated by Quantitative Easing programmes.

[gankans] To some extent the overall rise in Central Bank holdings has been clouded by

the release of the IMF gold which is often put in the same basket by analysts. With no

more of this entering the market then a more true picture of Central Bank demand will be

seen - although it has also become apparent that some countries may well be hiding the

actual extent of their purchases by not placing the gold into their official reserve figures

so as not to cause an excessive rise in the gold price. Gold represents a tiny proportion of

global monetary activity and news of say a Central Bank increasing its holdings by 100

tonnes or more could have a very strong impact on price.

[gankans] Almost done.

[gankans] As it is we did see this happen when India purchased almost half the IMF gold

(200 tonnes) on offer in a single purchase back in October (announced in November)

last year. There was much speculation that China would step in and buy the rest, but as

China is now the world's largest gold producer, and all its mined gold has to pass through

official channels, there is plenty of scope for the country to hold on to this in non-

reportable accounts until it chooses to make this public. If this is indeed the case, perhaps

borne out by the big rise in Chinese gold imports in the past year to meet public demand

for the metal, then a large hunk of the world's mined gold is just not entering the market

at all, which puts another angle on perceived availability of gold to satisfy overall global

demand.

[gankans] There has always been a distinct lack of transparency in dealings in gold by

the Central Banks which tend to use it as a currency stabiliser as necessary. Some call

this manipulation of the gold price, while others will claim it is part of a Central Bank's

normal ammunition to deal with unwelcome currency movements. Be this as it may,

the secrecy surrounding any such transactions is a prime contributor to such conspiracy

theories - or perhaps realities!

[gankans] Here is where it gets good!

[gankans] There is growing pressure in the U.S. for example, for the audit of the U.S.

Fed, and in particular of the gold held in Fort Knox - particularly with respect to actual

title to this gold. The U.S. is officially by far the largest holder of gold in official

reserves, but some claim that, although the gold may be physically there, some of it may

have been leased or sold to other parties. The reclassification of the Fort Knox gold in

government-speak to ‘Custodial Gold' from ‘Gold Reserves' certainly contributes to the

doubters' case.

[gankans] Two more peices and I'm done

[gankans] Read carefully....

[gankans] A rising gold price is seen as a devaluation of the dollar, and U.S. inflation

reality (as opposed to official CPI figures) suggests that this is the case. Indeed if it were

not for the equally parlous position of the Euro and the Pound the true fall in the value

of the dollar would be more apparent. The most likely currency against which the dollar

might be seen to fall is the Chinese Renminbi, but China has almost infinite capacity

to control any such rise in its currency against the dollar given its trillions of dollars in

its reserves, in the interests of maintaining domestic political stability which could be

upset if its big export markets diminished drastically because of higher prices due to a

revaluation of its currency.

[gankans] Now the U.S. public is again beginning to be much more wary about the end

of the recession, and markets live or die on confidence, and with the pouring of money

into the economy seeming to have little impact on the man in the street (but has been

good for the stock market investor), 2011 could be the year when the chickens come

home to roost with U.S. Cities and States facing default and/or bankruptcy. These are

almost certain to lead to more government bailouts, cutbacks in public service employee

numbers on a scale already being seen in similarly affected European nations and a grim

year or so ahead of us. QE may help keep the dismal realities less visible, but the more

new money governments pump out, the more the prospects of serious inflation ahead

- and inflation coupled with rising unemployment, which seems to be the most likely

scenario, is a disaster waiting to happen. Gold may be the only real wealth protector in

such a happenstance.

[gankans] So....

[gankans] Wat you are seeing is the world trying to balance out the debt without it getting

out of control

[gankans] Each country has been playing it's part to make certain that the world doesn't

explode from massive chaos

[gankans] China has been buying up the debt because they have too!

[gankans] I will post it later

[[gankans] China as been doing it's part because if they don't....

[gankans] Wait for it....

[gankans] then the USA dollar will go in the tank and the world economy will go with it!

[gankans] I'm almost done

[gankans] Hear me out.

[gankans] Thank you for moderating the room.

[gankans] China has been getting to keep it's currency at a low level so they could

continue to produce the products that the USA buys, as well as many others

[gankans] India is the same as China in this reguard.

[gankans] If the USA and the rest of the world goes belly up or connot buy these products

then we have recessions and depressions- right

[gankans] That's what we have been witnessing-right?

[gankans] We have a world right now that is using credit and has been using credit on

everything.

[gankans] Except for China and a few others.

[gankans] The master economist and the elite masterminds who run the central banks

knew that eventually the USA and the other spending countries would go belly up.

[gankans] They knew they had to create a plan to save the world from going into a major

depression.

[gankans] Riots and chaos is what happens if this transpires.

[gankans] Look at the world now.

[gankans] It's not just in the poor nations, it will and is happening here!

[gankans] You all know someone or you are currently in a desparate financial situation

now. Right?

[gankans] Think about how you would be along with oters if you could survive like you

have normally done so.

[gankans] Desparate people do desparate things.

[gankans] The RV is essential to help pay off all these debts!

[gankans] Money is being destributed from one central bank to pay off a debt to help

another country survive right?

[gankans] World Bank, IMF, and many other central banks are bailing the world out.

[gankans] Look at Spain, Greece, the USA, and many other that are turning the corner

into financial ruin.

[gankans] Think about this...

[gankans] There is only so much currency to pay off the debt the world has created.

[gankans] If the world debt is 100 trillion and you only have 80 trillion to pay the bills,

then what do you get?!

[gankans] I'm not sure what the exact world debt is, but you notice that the world debt

cannot be taken care of by doing the same things we have been doing.

[gankans] The definition of insanity is what the world has been doing.

[gankans] The only way out is to eliminate or clear the credit issues

[gankans] Following me?

[gankans] I hope this all makes sense.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

CAN I ROLL MY EYES NOW?

MarieJose' - I personally think think this is an excellent post with excellent information and insights...that we should all be aware of. If we don't properly protect our upcoming new found wealth, we can potentially lose it all in any future economic failure. JMO...RON B)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

MarieJose' - I personally think think this is an excellent post with excellent information and insights...that we should all be aware of. If we don't properly protect our upcoming new found wealth, we can potentially lose it all in any future economic failure. JMO...RON B)

WELL I SUPPOSE YOUR RIGHT- I THINK MY REACTION WAS BECAUSE IT CAME FROM A MEMBER OF THE GET TEAM. I WAS'NT KNOCKING YOU AT ALL. A BIT MENOPAUSAL TODAY I GUESS. :D

• Upvote 1

I'm really impressed by this world economic data dump.....no, really, I am.....but how is it relevant to our investment? You forgot that part. A fair and impartial reading of your posting would lead one to believe that we are all screwed.....RV or not.....even before the Mayan long count calendar thing whacks us. So much to be happy and thankful for. Just sayin.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

VERY, VERY, VERY GOOD POST. MY HUSBAND IS READING THE BOOK "CRASH PROOF" AND WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH DIRECTION TO GO WITH OUR $$ (BLESSING) ONCE WE GET IT. THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATIVE POST AND I AGREE WITH YOU RON, PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES AND NOT POO POO THIS KIND OF INFORMATION. GO RV...... :D

• Upvote 3

I'm really impressed by this world economic data dump.....no, really, I am.....but how is it relevant to our investment? You forgot that part. A fair and impartial reading of your posting would lead one to believe that we are all screwed.....RV or not.....even before the Mayan long count calendar thing whacks us. So much to be happy and thankful for. Just sayin.......

Read it again. He said the RV would bail out the entire world. BUT....if they keep spending AFTER the RV then in 10 years we could be in exactly the same position as today.

• Upvote 4

NO COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE-EAST HAS RV'D!

I am so tired of hearing these lies! I have contacted so many friends and family members in Syria, Jordan and Iraq. They have contacted other friends and family in Kuwait and the UAE. Lies, lies and more lies! People, please do not believe that people have cashed in!

Whoever claims they know people that have cashed in, please forward me names, I will do the research myself! Just give me the country!

• Upvote 3

Ron, thanks for the post! Makes sense to me! Whether each and every point is "verifyable" is not so much the point, but rather how many varied points coincide with other timely info! I think half the fun of this speculation adventure is trying to "connect as many dots" from what is offered (by people like you) and then researching on one's own to fill in the missing connections for supporting evidence.

Good find!

• Upvote 1

1/2 of this was an awesome post! The part about the RV happening in other countries is totally untrue..hasn't happened; but the part about the world's economies is spot on. The world is fixing to tank at it's current spending rate. What I can't figure out is why....why......when the IMF wants the world to tank so they can implement the one world currency, would they allow the RV to happen? Maybe so Iraq can get on it's feet, then tank the world later?

When I was reading the post....reminds me of a Presidential speech but for the everyday person! I enjoyed reading the information. I have read many similar news articles over the last few weeks on my own that have very close related information...Thank you for taking the time to share!!

• Upvote 1