Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is a thought that debunks all of the other countries cashing in RUMORs

uncs

You are right... I firmly believe it will all happen at once to prevent people from double-dipping or guaranteed investments.

Imagine knowing, that if you were to cash out your savings, money market, or whatever time of liquidity you have to turn it into a place like DT and purchase as much as you can knowing it will turn into a much higher profit.

Life isn't that easy folks, if it was, I'd be shocked.

Now, I do think we may see that Iraqi people are cashing in prior to the RV, but that is maybe based upon the idea that the GOI knows that they are approved at a new rate. And maybe inform their people first. But, given their position in terms of time-zone, I don't think we'll be able to take advantage of that due to the idea that it may spread like wild-fire, but, it'll already be the date of an RV which means any future purchases from that point forward will be invalid.

Therefore, I believe we will not have the benefit of knowing the rate and buying more. However, we can buy more if we "feel" that the investment is about to turn... But, there are no guarantees with this.

• Upvote 4

Nice Post UNCS... Very well thought out.

thank you very much. Nice to get a compliment every now and then from the staff. I know sometimes I am the biggest pain in the room but I really mean well and I know that there are so many people out there struggling hate to see them get burned

out

• Upvote 5

Greetings, and many thanks to all of the posters who bring some common sense and understanding to this ever maddening playing field. With this being my very first comment, I want to qualify this post. After reading such insightful common sense from UNCS (most gracious thanks), I was moved to post my thoughts. Please bash or correct me respectfully if I've stepped over any lines herein. I'm always open to learn.

Being a complete newbie to Dinar investing, but hearing all about the staggered country cashing out schedule circulating planet Earth, the following were a couple of my first thoughts which I actually shared in an email to a dear friend of mine (and fellow Dinar speculator). As well, I'm commenting (to my friend) about a particular post so this is not a generalization applying to every web site or commenter/poster about Dinar investing. I've excerpted this post from that email (with some minor tweaking for language and to respect other posters).

I'm not purposely bashing anyone in particular, but more trying to throw out a few additional (hopefully) common sense thoughts about the approaching wildfire 'cash-out' day, and the madcap rumor pumping my friend and I are experiencing everyday/hour now. Lastly, to a small degree (I don't apologize for this), please excuse my lack of brevity, but I don't live in our sound-byte world. The English language is too rich and expressive to reduce one's vocabulary down to three-four word catch-phrases, or pop-culture/idiot-speak. Especially in this day and age where we are in more dire need than ever to improve human communication to address our many common social issues and ailments. Also, I've been up working for two days straight, which leads me to babble-on sometimes.

"Hey bud,

1. If it is being recognized that Iraq has 'officially' RV'd, then we, who purchased on reserve, should be recognized as having owned our reserve purchase up to the official RV'ing, securing our purchase. Imagine how many unhappy customers Dinar brokers would have to deal with when telling them on Tuesday that their reserve purchase is now expired and invalid, and then the RV in the U.S. actually starts the official 'cash-in' day on Wednesday. Particularly when they're already insisting "... the RV has taken place."

2. This currency changeover will mostly affect Iraq's populace and international working status, and WILL NOT rescue the world from financial ruin (though I'm sure big business/oil is pulling strings behind the scenes). The U.S. is actually over $60 trillion in debt, not $14 trillion, which is the PR number bounced around by presidents and politicians alike as a (get this) palatable number. There is not going to be an 'end' to this recession. A million new U.S. millionaires WILL NOT take us out of debt, or stave off the coming dollar collapse, no matter what any of these people are saying. Show me ONE economist stating that? They are citing the world debt is $100 trillion. To which I would say, bull****. Especially if the U.S. debt is over $60 trillion (information stated on TV/CNN by the head accountant of the U.S.), and that was about three years ago. We are further in debt today.

I also find it funny that the same guys who, just yesterday, were still guessing and clueless at how this RV will play out, having NO precedent of a country completely rebuilding itself from the ground up, in our modern times. And today, they're stating it makes perfect sense for the RV to roll out in this staggered country cash-out manner.

Additionally, I find it insulting, inconsiderate and unprofessional to be addressing interested and confused Dinar investors as "fellow rich people" at this point. Especially when the RV IS NOT yet recognized as having officially happened here. And with, I'm sure, many people on a daily basis actually loosing their chance at becoming wealthy, all because of reserve purchases expiring within a short matter of days, or maybe even hours of that official U.S. recognition taking place (see item No. 1).

Just a few thoughts. I'm not being negative. But, with a pending expiring reserve purchase myself, I don't appreciate the officialness of the U.S. RV line, being fudged by a bunch of over enthusiastic verbiage and hype. Especially while every day, hundreds or maybe thousands of people will be dropping-off this 'rich list', all because they didn't or couldn't afford to pay their balances within hours or mere days of the RV taking place, officially."

Again, thank YOU, UNCS.

• Upvote 4

After you said this...I went and read the other site. All they are doing is quoting someone in Iraq or Kuwait. Personally, I like to hear what people in those countries are seeing. I am not saying their intel is correct...but it could be.

And I would like to add to this.........

How can we assume that all these rumors/intel on the different counties cashing in, to be false?

I am just as skeptical as the next guy but, some of the posts really make me question them like, maybe it could be real!

There are sooooo many rumors of this lately, & then there is the excellent chat From Adam, that is making me question these rumors even more so to possibly being truthful??!!

People have called these different banks & they have said the cashing in has not happened...are they speaking the truth? Maybe not.

If it did already happen elsewhere......would it not make sense to say otherwise to whoever from the states, that calls?

If they were to say that the cashing in has happened, it would get around to everyone & cause chaos from many people buying up as much as they could!

Am I saying it happened? No, but....is this scenario possible? I think so.

Just food for thought.......

Dan

If other countries were cashing in, how would you notify the citizens? There has been nothing printed in any papers, so unless they are pinning notes on everyone's door or driving around in a ice cream truck making the announcement chances are all the rumors are lies. The sad thing is, there has been so many posts that have responded to these rumors using the most sound logical reasons why these are lies and people still question the rumors to be true. For the people who can't believe logical reasoning and have more belief in a rumor, you should consider selling your dinar now, because if it were to net any sort of profit, you would be broke in a month based on stupidity.

• Upvote 2

Been following the Okie. TerryK KTFM "rumors" for the last 8-10 wks....the vast majority posts information the RV is" happening within the next week"---at some point you have to realize these people work for who ever is selling dinar and care a rats arse about a real RV......and who the heck are the people that get to participate in their "chats"....I'd love for one of us to get in on the action and call them out for who they really are...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good post Uncs.

It is so exhausting to hear these pumpers repeat week after week after week that Tuesday and thursday and Tuesday and thursday and it has rv'd and its 5 something

and its over and over and over with no end in site the same bull**** OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It's not the guys that bring you

so called "Intel" every once in a while and it is usually quit a bit different from their last Intel, but rather the full of **** lying gurus that bring you the same old crap

every week, "MAN" the SAME OLD CRAP every week, "WTF". How can people not be savvy to this, I mean come-on, fool me once shame on you, foll me twice shame on all of us that keep falling for this deception. Its only going to happen when you see and here it in the "N E W S". It will be plastered all over the world media the second

that it RV"S. Their gonna do what their gonna do and no one is going to know until they do-it. And it seems that that's how Iraq has always done it. So come-on Pumpers, quit filling this forum with DECEPTION, PLEASE!!

Edited by Trailers For Sale Or Rent
  • Upvote 2

Good post Uncs.

It is so exhausting to hear these pumpers repeat week after week after week that Tuesday and thursday and Tuesday and thursday and it has rv'd and its 5 something

and its over and over and over with no end in site the same bull**** OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It's not the guys that bring you

so called "Intel" every once in a while and it is usually quit a bit different from their last Intel, but rather the full of **** lying gurus that bring you the same old crap

every week, "MAN" the SAME OLD CRAP every week, "WTF". How can people not be savvy to this, I mean come-on, fool me once shame on you, foll me twice shame on all of us that keep falling for this deception. Its only going to happen when you see and here it in the "N E W S". It will be plastered all over the world media the second

that it RV"S. Their gonna do what their gonna do and no one is going to know until they do-it. And it seems that that's how Iraq has always done it. So come-on Pumpers, quit filling this forum with DECEPTION, PLEASE!!

Sorry TFSOR......I ran outta pluses for the day, or you'd have gotten another one. ;)

Ok folks, think about this. There is a new post over on another site that says there is a large number of private jets flying to the middle east and cashing in. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLA BLAH, those guys are pumping so hard its not even FUNNY and you should be ashamed to see people mess with others hopes and dreams.

NO OTHER COUNTRIES ARE CASHING IN!!!!!!!! ITS ALL PUMPING SO DEALERS CAN MAKE MORE DINAR SALES! THEY ARE PUMPERS AT THE OTHER SITE ALL OF THEM

Think about this for a second. Lets say I am joe millionaire and I have my own plane and lets say I have 50 million dinar. I hear they are cashing in in Dubai. So I get on my private plane and I fly to Dubai and I cash in at lets say $3.00 to one. Now my 50 million dinar equals $150 million USD. You with me so far. NOW HERE IS MY POINT. What is the very first thing that you SHOULD do. Call Ali and say I want to spend say $50 say $50 million USD and buy a lot more dinar since his rate has not changed in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, now I just probablly bought 500 million more dinar with the previous cash in in Dubai. Does everyone understand what I am saying here. It has to all go at once. If it does not RV in the united states by the time I get my 500 million dinar from Ali, guess what I take my private plane back to the middle east and repeat the cycle. I turn my 500 million into 1.5 billion and call Ali on the way back from Dubai and say Ali this time lets get a little more..... Don't believe this other countries crap. Those people are pumpers to the max over there. IMF, Forex, and all the brokers across the world need to get paid on this to "get us out of this economic down turn" Love you all but I am so tired of seeing everyone get all excited over all of the pumpers. Here are the rumors that have come from the one web site.

1. Okie, Said last week that IMF was going to take over and we were going to cash in last week

2. Terry K said, the "live" rate was $5.27 and the CBI Rate was $6.18 and we were cashing in as soon as smaller counttries cashed in.

3. Topgunner says lots and lots of private jets are flying to the middle east to cash in while at the same time his buddy pumpers are saying you have to be a citizen from that country to cash in. Well if you have to be a citizen of that country why in the heck are people flying over there.

4. Okie said lastweek that Biden had everything wrapped up and it was a done deal.

All of these rumors from these posters have been debunked.

The real question should be to Ali, and the question should be this. "Ali, how much do you pay these pumpers to help your Dinar Sales?"

Have a great day all Headed to the coast!

Ali has been nothing but professional since I began dealing with him almost 2 years ago. Please prove Ali is behind this evil scheme. If Ali is a lying scammer, then the entire IQD investment is a scam. I know you love to get props for being the anti-pumper, but if you feel this way, then sell your IQD. For you to place any blame on him seems wrongheaded to me. He sells many different currencies. Not just dinars. Is he scamming people by trying to sell the other currencies he deals in? You can buy IQD from many banks. Are they pumpers too? Most dinar gurus who say that the RV is going to happen every other day don't direct people to a specific dealer.

Ali has been nothing but professional since I began dealing with him almost 2 years ago. Please prove Ali is behind this evil scheme. If Ali is a lying scammer, then the entire IQD investment is a scam. I know you love to get props for being the anti-pumper, but if you feel this way, then sell your IQD. For you to place any blame on him seems wrongheaded to me. He sells many different currencies. Not just dinars. Is he scamming people by trying to sell the other currencies he deals in? You can buy IQD from many banks. Are they pumpers too? Most dinar gurus who say that the RV is going to happen every other day don't direct people to a specific dealer.

Deenar makes a valid point, in that uncs probably shouldn't have called out Ali specifically by name, as he is but one of many, many dealers. Ali is the best known, and probably the "largest" and most successful of the many Dinar dealers, banks, e-bay sellers, etc. I suspect that his name was chosen because he is the one spoken of most often, and the one who seems to do the most promotion, interviewing, etc., and as such is by default the "face" of the Dinar dealing world. I can't speak for uncs, but I would imagine that was his thinking. We have no way of knowing how, or by whom the so-called pumpers are rewarded for their endless and obvious services, but it should be evident to all that it's unlikely that they do it absent a personal benefit of some nature. IF in fact it is not the dealers who are ultimately responsible, then we may be in serious trouble with our investment. Clearly, after many years of this continual barrage of rumors, obvious lies, etc., everyone with a functioning brain realizes that this is not coincidence. Anyone who doesn't is delusional.

The frightening thing is that there are only two possible beneficiaries of this cleverly designed and orchestrated rumor mill. The first is obviously the dealers, and it can be difficult to understand and explain how it makes sense that the pumpers could be working for any single one, or all of the dealers in a coordinated conspiracy. It would be difficult to manage, despite the fact that clearly, they ALL benefit from the efforts of the many. The second possibility, and the one that has always worried me most, is that the source of the rumors "could" be the G.O.I. itself. By way of our investment, Iraq has been receiving HUGE amounts of money from us by way of extremely long term, interest-free "loans" thru the purchase of our Dinars. There is no disputing the fact that by providing the dealers with literally billions of Dinars each month for the past several years, they are bringing in a continuous flow of millions of dollars to the government of Iraq, in exchange for what many routinely and repeatedly refer to as "worthless" paper. We have been given absolutely no "guarantees" of any return on our investment other than what we hear and believe from the so-called gurus and pumpers. We have heard many times over the years that: 1) Dinars are no longer being permitted to leave Iraq; 2) The Dinar supply is drying up; 3) Fed Ex can't transport them from Iraq; etc. Yet amazingly, there seems to be a never-ending supply of Dinars sent to the dealers with no apparent difficulty, despite occasional shortages caused by investors purchasing huge quantities every time the rumor mill is cranking up for one reason or another. This is somewhat disturbing, to say the least, and makes you go hmmmmmmm......... They know that we're unlikely to exchange our Dinars back to U.S. currency at a loss of anywhere between 20-50% of our investment, "primarily" because we fear that the moment we do, the RV will occur. It's a win-win situation for Iraq, and most will wait indefinitely, or until they have no choice for financial reasons.

I'm sure that if the RV doesn't occur in the very near future, many of us are going to become increasingly concerned, and many are already voicing the frustration caused by the recent flood of false rumors. Admittedly, nobody wants to hear any of this, but uncs made a valid argument. There's not much we can do at this point but wait and hope.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1