Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i come from dubai

gelai64

I come from Dubai, I was born in Bahrain.

I want u all to know that all this rumors from kuwait, jordan or dubai are all false & carry no meaning whatsoever.

My whole family lives in and around the middle east. I'm so tired & so disturbed about the whole rumor section, when people post , without even thinking of the impact

people will have.

There are so many stories of the people who have invested & they are all so anxious & wishing .

So plz this is my humble request to all (terry, Possum) . Stay away from the rumors & watch the real news.

If u cant watch the real news then read all the posts which the moderators post , but plz leave your experiences with yours banks relatives & your superiors behind

thank u all & god bless

FINALLY, a post from someone connected with the ME that I can believe. Thanks so much for being upfront and honest about it. Many Thanks

• Upvote 2

Dear Gelai64,

I really appreciate your post, and taking time to impart the truth with us.

I thought you handled it with class(not necessary for personal attacks).

Yes, the so called guru's(pumpers) should consider what kind of negative impact they have on some of the needy people that requires this RV.

I thank you again, and take care.

Infinite Blessings,

Capital stack

Edited by Capital stack
  • Upvote 2

I want u all to know that all this rumors from kuwait, jordan or dubai are all false & carry no meaning whatsoever.

My whole family lives in and around the middle east. I'm so tired & so disturbed about the whole rumor section, when people post , without even thinking of the impact

people will have.

There are so many stories of the people who have invested & they are all so anxious & wishing .

So plz this is my humble request to all (terry, Possum) . Stay away from the rumors & watch the real news.

If u cant watch the real news then read all the posts which the moderators post , but plz leave your experiences with yours banks relatives & your superiors behind

thank u all & god bless

Geez i feel better already. There's people who swear that they've cashed in and those who said they haven't. Everything's a rumor till it happens.

now how am I supposed to believe you really came from dubai? where is the proof? I'm personally tired of all these people posting that they are from the ME or have contacts in the ME but there is no way to prove it but they use that line to promote whatever they are trying to do be it positive or negative... this is no different than the people saying they have family or friends in the ME and they say they are cashing in. :unsure:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

now how am I supposed to believe you really came from dubai? where is the proof? I'm personally tired of all these people posting that they are from the ME or have contacts in the ME but there is no way to prove it but they use that line to promote whatever they are trying to do be it positive or negative... this is no different than the people saying they have family or friends in the ME and they say they are cashing in. :unsure:

No different, but somehow more believable in my eyes.

• Upvote 4

Gelai64 - thank you for your sincerity - please tell us about yourself. If you do not mind, many of us have never had direct contact with someone from the Middle East and we all would very much like for you to tell us what you do and what you would like to do in the future. Personally, I had a lot of contact with folks from Middle Eastern countries as I played soccer (football) with quite a few of the lads (team mates) while I was in college. Collectively, they were from Iraq, Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, & Kuwait. Again, Gelai64, tahnk you for the information you posted today! God Bless!!

I do thank you for the post But it seems like I have wasted the last 18 months of my life waiting on this RV. I dint think it is a scam because I can git my money back, I really think that was the way the plan was lay ed out we all buy dinar thay use the money we figger out it is a big joke get our money back and no harm done just the wasted time hoping for what will never come / thanks/

people will have.

thank u all & god bless

May the Lord Richly Bless You

I think everybody here wants to know the truth .

Thanks for bring the truth to us . :D

that was nice.....ty for the post

Dude that "stupid" cat of yours makes me bust out laughing every time i see it, that's the funniest avatar

I have ever seen, gets me every single time.

people will have.

thank u all & god bless

I'm so glad you posted this cause I so totally know in my gut that your post is way beyond the truth, and the liars and the pumpers

really don't make me mad but they sure do exhaust me quite a bit. The only Kick I get from them is how they stir up a hornets nest in DV.

Edited by Trailers For Sale Or Rent