Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mx says it's done and we will see it Tuesday

possum

U ppl bashing possum do u realize u are in the rumor section ill help u out a little bit and look at the synonym i think that is what u are all lookin for so u probably should stay out of the rumors section just a thought

ru·mor

–noun

a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.

gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.

Archaic . a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.

–verb (used with object)

to circulate, report, or assert by a rumor: It is rumored that the king is dead.

Use rumor in a Sentence

See images of rumor

Search rumor on the Web

Also, especially British , rumour.

—Synonyms

1. report.

bob, you are right, we are in the rumor forum. however if i wanted to hear b.s rumors that were made up by pumpers and jokers, i would follow the get team and okie. i think rumors should have credible substance to them, like boots on the ground reports, rumors from your friend who works as a foreign currency bank manager, your cbi bank contact, a rumor from a military man who is/was in iraq and actually holds dinar (like another member of my family) and from people who know "people". i think those types of rumors are what the rumor forum should be made up of. then again, that is just my own opinion. if you post a rumor about an upcoming rv like possum does and it doesnt come through, you should do a follow up post about the reasons why it didnt happen according to your intel/source or whatever.

hey mark_mich266 19 posts!!!!!! im closin in on 65!!!!!!!!!

Edited by weneedrv
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum is harmless. Who knows one day he may get it right. When I first invested and began reading info posted I heard about Possum and even TK and of course others. I come to a conclusion that anything posted needed a link or I would not accept it as word. I oftened researched the info myself or read the replies to any particular post and most of the time you could determine wether it was good info or not. It's all speculation no matter how you look at it. I believe we are in much better position right now than ever and must let this play out. When you least expect it will occur and most of us won't be prepared. Lol. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

bob, you are right, we are in the rumor forum. however if i wanted to hear b.s rumors that were made up by pumpers and jokers, i would follow the get team and okie. i think rumors should have credible substance to them, like boots on the ground reports, rumors from your friend who works as a foreign currency bank manager, your cbi bank contact, a rumor from a military man who is/was in iraq and actually holds dinar (like another member of my family) and from people who know "people". i think those types of rumors are what the rumor forum should be made up of. then again, that is just my own opinion. if you post a rumor about an upcoming rv like possum does and it doesnt come through, you should do a follow up post about the reasons why it didnt happen according to your intel/source or whatever.

hey mark_mich266 19 posts!!!!!! im closin in on 65!!!!!!!!!

I have listened to the G and the E of the GET team and for me the difference was they talked like they really knew what was going to happen. If you questioned them at times you were made to feel like an idiot. IMO they are what epitomize what a pumper is. I am not trying to slam them by no means just using them as an example. I actually really enjoyed E's post's at times. But they charge $ whereas Possum just gives us something lighter and funner and it doesn't cost you or me anything, just time.

And after all it's not like we don't have time on our hands, we are here after all listening to the "he said-she said" going on all day long

no. what he means is that in another 48 hours, possum will make another prediction. that prediction will be.... drumroll please........another 48 hours...........and then, 48 hours later........another prediction of ......rv soon, big news in another 48 hours.

possum, do you realize that some people new to this investment might take your postings of 'intel' serious and be convinced to go out and buy more dinar. i am certainly sure that terry ks supposed intel has convinced newbies to buy more dinar.he is a pumper. some people might be new to this board and dont know about your track record of predictions that have not came about.

Newbies, please note that possum is just talk, no facts. Don't bother asking for links or proof. He is apparently here to make us 'feel good'...

Why do people come here thinking they can change this forum around to THEIR liking?...smh... <_< The balls of people on this thing.... "Well, I think it should be like this." or "Stop posting that." Really?.......Really, dude?............ :mellow: Someone please tell me that there won't be a bunch of rich pricks running around as if they've been rich all of their lives..... I don't get it...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I DONT SEE WHY EVERYONE LIKES THIS GUY...IT SEEMS TO ME HE JUST SAYS THE SAME THING EVERY WEEK THAT ITS HAPPENING ON MONDAY AND EVERY MONDAY HE IS WRONG...MAYBE IM WRONG BUT TO ME HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE OKIE OR TERRY K.....YES HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT HE WANT,ITS A FREE COUNTRY BUT I DONT KNOW WHY MED AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE GET BASHED ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THIS GUY GET PRAISED FOR DOING THE SAME THING....IM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH NOT BASHING HIM.........HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

• Upvote 10

I DONT SEE WHY EVERYONE LIKES THIS GUY...IT SEEMS TO ME HE JUST SAYS THE SAME THING EVERY WEEK THAT ITS HAPPENING ON MONDAY AND EVERY MONDAY HE IS WRONG...MAYBE IM WRONG BUT TO ME HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE OKIE OR TERRY K.....YES HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT HE WANT,ITS A FREE COUNTRY BUT I DONT KNOW WHY MED AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE GET BASHED ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THIS GUY GET PRAISED FOR DOING THE SAME THING....IM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH NOT BASHING HIM.........HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

^makes a solid point^

One of the reasons I stay on this site are for people like "Possum". He has a way of putting a smile on our faces, and is as hopeful as we are that there be an RV soon. I for one look forward to meeting him and Mrs. Possum, there is nothing phony about him. For the Newbies, Possum has given us many emails of entertainment and I continue to look forward to more of his emails. His smile says it all, this is a man who doesn't let life get him down. It would be my privilege to get to know him and the misses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Possum looks like Baghdad Bob, and you know what he was. He was minister of propoganda. Not all propoganda is BS.

The real Queen of BS Propaganda, as far as I remember was dreadful SHOTGUN SUSIE........Gives me the creeps just remembering her.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Prozac, Xanax and the other little "take the edge off" type meds ain't done Possum no good. But possum figured it out and self-medicates with Shiner and Lonestar beer! Party time!

Possum....don't listen to the naysayer voices from without.....keep on listenin' to the voices within....hear 'em shout......RV.

he didn't say what year...just Tuesday.

Ya'll need to lighten up.

This is the Rumors section not the King James version of the Bible.

Read or choose not to read, but don't bash.

It's all in good fun.

Keep them comming Possum. Most of us enjoy your post.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure glad cuzz oil is going past $100, the country is about to go bankrupt, and things look pretty bleak for poor boy's like most of us. Partytime-no joke, wake up and smell the RV!!!

THHHATHAATTTSS ALL FOLKS................48hrs from now no worries....uhh yea right...all good things come with time not over night!!! :D

Edited by JUSwaitNc
  • Upvote 1

he didn't say what year...just Tuesday.

Ya'll need to lighten up.

This is the Rumors section not the King James version of the Bible.

Read or choose not to read, but don't bash.

It's all in good fun.

Keep them comming Possum. Most of us enjoy your post.

I agree, lets ban the bashers instead, getting really tired, they just don't get it!!! This is the rumor forum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1