Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mx says it's done and we will see it Tuesday

possum

Possum thank you for the post...I have read all your posts that I could pull up!! Most of the abbreviations I understand their meaning; However, unsure of what Mx is? I realize this is a very newbie question but I believe one should never assume they know when infact they do not! Thank you again for the positive attitude :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so what are you ssaying? 48 hrs?>

no. what he means is that in another 48 hours, possum will make another prediction. that prediction will be.... drumroll please........another 48 hours...........and then, 48 hours later........another prediction of ......rv soon, big news in another 48 hours.

possum, do you realize that some people new to this investment might take your postings of 'intel' serious and be convinced to go out and buy more dinar. i am certainly sure that terry ks supposed intel has convinced newbies to buy more dinar.he is a pumper. some people might be new to this board and dont know about your track record of predictions that have not came about.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Trust me when i say, I want this more than you do...

Just wait and see..

Folks stay grounded..

Lay down on the ground, tilt your head, place your ear to the ground,

and if listen, you will hear it coming.

It will come at us fast and hard, like a Locamotive..

But until then, be patient..

Stop buying more and more Dinars, unless you can really afford it..

All your doing is driving up the price and making someone else rich..

ok ok i'll stop..

Invest wisely.. you don't need to change your great great great grand childrens lives..

Just your own..

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

no. what he means is that in another 48 hours, possum will make another prediction. that prediction will be.... drumroll please........another 48 hours...........and then, 48 hours later........another prediction of ......rv soon, big news in another 48 hours.

possum, do you realize that some people new to this investment might take your postings of 'intel' serious and be convinced to go out and buy more dinar. i am certainly sure that terry ks supposed intel has convinced newbies to buy more dinar.he is a pumper. some people might be new to this board and dont know about your track record of predictions that have not came about.

Want somecheese with that wine. Dud thats why you come on a dinar site for information and THIS IS A RUMOR SITE. Go Possum...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Possum thank you for the post...I have read all your posts that I could pull up!! Most of the abbreviations I understand their meaning; However, unsure of what Mx is? I realize this is a very newbie question but I believe one should never assume they know when infact they do not! Thank you again for the positive attitude :)

I invested what I could spare/ what I could do without and not suffer from investing.... I have all the Dinar I will ever need I'm good!! ...Just a waiting game now...:)

You cannot predict what you do not control

I can predict that the sun will come up tomorrow and even at what time.

Weather people can predict when a hurricane will hit land.

I can predict lunar cycles and ocean tides.

Of course when it comes to Dinar my predicting abilities suddenly

get a little hazey.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Want somecheese with that wine. Dud thats why you come on a dinar site for information and THIS IS A RUMOR SITE. Go Possum...

Its not a rumor when you have been saying rv,rv,rv every week and you are wrong every time. Its crying wolf!!!

Edited by cja
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

yes, i do want some cheese with my wine. thank you for asking tommy17. i know THIS IS A RUMOR SITE. well then we should be reading real RUMORS not some made up junk that gets recycled every couple of days. so by your standards, terry k has a pretty good rumor site. do you read his rumors too tommy17? probably not. i believe that a rumor should have some bit of morals and integrity behind it and lets face it, possums rumors have none of that. so keep on pumpin' mr. possum

Edited by weneedrv
  • Upvote 7

I like hard facts as well as anybody, but in the days of few facts, how many of us would have hung in here with this investment if it hadn't been for Okie's and Possum's encouraging "intel."

Thanks Possum and Okie

• Upvote 1