Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enough

Lilalbertus

With the friend of friend, brother of a solider, friend of a banker rumors. They are getting very annoying if you have some kind of written or recorded proof then your rumor is somewhat valid. Jordan Islam Bank and DOHA made an error on there sites with the rates get over it that doesn't mean every GURU needs to make up fantasy story about how true it is and what there false intel says. The only way I going to believe that it has RV in Jordan or Kuwait without showing up on the Forex or XE is someone has a valid bank and exchange receipt posted (with person info marked out of course)

I want the RV to happen as bad as anyone but the rumors about it happening every week is getting very old .

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

I would like to understand the reason , WHY..

Why do they seem to have to, or why they feel the need to, say those sort of things..

Who do they work for??

Why do they feel the need to say those things?

Do those that say these things work for a dinar site?

Do they work off sales of these dinars..

Do you think, they are just pimple face nerds, that don't have any girl friends..

Or are they just salesmen..

A working man, just trying to make a pay check in these tough times..

Well either way just l3eave their chats where you find them..

I read them, all of them, but i don't freak out and run buy more dinar..

People don't be pumped by those that streatch the truth..

Because NO ONE knows when..

Like Jesus said " i will come like a thief in the night"

We will all find out within hours of when the CBI post the new value of the IQD..

We will all know..

Thank you and may God bless all those who defend our country..

• Upvote 5

With the friend of friend, brother of a solider, friend of a banker rumors. They are getting very annoying if you have some kind of written or recorded proof then your rumor is somewhat valid. Jordan Islam Bank and DOHA made an error on there sites with the rates get over it that doesn't mean every GURU needs to make up fantasy story about how true it is and what there false intel says. The only way I going to believe that it has RV in Jordan or Kuwait without showing up on the Forex or XE is someone has a valid bank and exchange receipt posted (with person info marked out of course)

I want the RV to happen as bad as anyone but the rumors about it happening every week is getting very old .

LOL! :lol:

Do you even know the meaning of the word "rumor"?

What your asking for are hard facts.

This is the RUMOR section.

Just sayin

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I would like to understand the reason , WHY..

Why do they seem to have to, or why they feel the need to, say those sort of things..

Who do they work for??

Why do they feel the need to say those things?

Do those that say these things work for a dinar site?

Do they work off sales of these dinars..

Do you think, they are just pimple face nerds, that don't have any girl friends..

Or are they just salesmen..

A working man, just trying to make a pay check in these tough times..

Well either way just l3eave their chats where you find them..

I read them, all of them, but i don't freak out and run buy more dinar..

People don't be pumped by those that streatch the truth..

Because NO ONE knows when..

Like Jesus said " i will come like a thief in the night"

We will all find out within hours of when the CBI post the new value of the IQD..

We will all know..

Thank you and may God bless all those who defend our country..

Some are pumpers paid by dealers to excite people to get them to run out and buy more dinar (to keep the money flowing). Then some are just stupid aholes who get some kind of sick satisfaction getting people all worked up. I know its hard, but try to just ignore them.

• Upvote 3

Some are pumpers paid by dealers to excite people to get them to run out and buy more dinar (to keep the money flowing). Then some are just stupid aholes who get some kind of sick satisfaction getting people all worked up. I know its hard, but try to just ignore them.

Thanks rsskelton ...

I enjoy the read..

TICKLES MY EYES..

But i don't run out and buy more dinar..

• Upvote 1

ru·mor (ro̵̅o̅′mər)

noun

1.general talk not based on definite knowledge; mere gossip; hearsay

2.an unconfirmed report, story, or statement in general circulation

3.Archaic fame

4.Obsolete loud protest, clamor, etc.

If we are in the mood for hard core backed up facts than we should go to the news section. If we want to enter a dream world of unsubstantiated gossip of any kind, then the rumor section if for us. There is certainly no right or wrong, just the frame of mind you are in and what part of your psyche you are looking to feed. We're in the home stretch here folks. Peace and love.

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately my friend, you can't stop it, only ignore it. It's like reasoning with a brat, the more attention you draw to stopping it, the more it will continue. Immature and irresponsible, yes. But rumor section, none the less. Research, common sense, and an interest in humor are great pieces of armor to prepare yourself for the rumor section.

• Upvote 2

This just the type of post I love to reply to.

Unfortunately for me the replies that are here

seem to cover it pretty much right on the button.

I understand how the OP got to where he is and hope

he feels better now.

Here's a little trick I use.

When I get fed up from eating chicken and rice,

instead of complaining about it...I go buy some hamburger.

This just the type of post I love to reply to.

Unfortunately for me the replies that are here

seem to cover it pretty much right on the button.

I understand how the OP got to where he is and hope

he feels better now.

Here's a little trick I use.

When I get fed up from eating chicken and rice,

instead of complaining about it...I go buy some hamburger.

REMEMBER KEEP THE FAITH AND GOTTA BELIEVE ! THERE R A LOT OF US IN THIS AND WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER THE ENDING WILL B WORTH THE WAIT 4 THE WORLD AND U AND I ......... :)

REMEMBER KEEP THE FAITH AND GOTTA BELIEVE ! THERE R A LOT OF US IN THIS AND WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER THE ENDING WILL B WORTH THE WAIT 4 THE WORLD AND U AND I ......... :)

Thank you for the uplifting words.

I still have faith and mean no disrespect to the OP.

I am just saying if you don't like brussel sprouts,

then don't eat brussel sprouts. You will be happier

and I will not have to hear you complain about brussel sprouts.

Everybody wins.

Wow, I'm about to drown in the tears of the OP. He seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a rumor is, so I'll help him.

ru·mor

/ˈrumər/ Show Spelled[roo-mer]

1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts

2. gossip; hearsay

3. Archaic . a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.

Sounds like the mother's brother's friend's uncle stories you complain about (quite annoyingly, I might add) are the EXACT DEFINITION OF A RUMOR.

If you want a link and verifiable information, there is a section for that. Just because you come into the Rumor Section, of your own volition, and choose to read information that is complete hearsay, does not give you the right to start a thread whining about it.

NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO READ.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gotta take everything with a grain of salt, but it is kinda interesting some of the rumors. and how do they get started? You would think If people were cashing in over in the ME that it would be like insider trading going on and everyone would be Mortgageing their houses to buy more dinar. So my "opinion" is that it is not very likely. But, If gets you going just for fun be careful how you react to the info. good luck to all

I'm mostly pointing out the DOHA and Jordan Islamic Bank stories about people claiming there cashing out and almost every GURU making up a FICTIONAL STORY about how they have friends over there cashing out. RUMORS are RUMORS, but BS FICTIONAL stories are another thing. The second everyone saw those converters change the rate it was a whole bunch of talk and the next day fictional stories started.

Might I add one of my favorite words "Antagonistic"

an·tag·o·nis·tic/anˌtagəˈnistik/Adjective

1. Showing or feeling active opposition or hostility toward someone or something.

2. Of or relating to an antagonist or its action.

Someone is all gonna have put in there negative 2 cents no matter what, even if Shabbi said it was going to RV tomorrow there is going to at least one person with something smart ass to say.

Let me add the definition of Fiction as well since some people don't it and GET team's rumors are mostly fictional

fic·tion

   /ˈfɪkʃən/ Show Spelled[fik-shuhn] Show IPA

–noun

the class of literature comprising works of imaginative narration, esp. in prose form.

works of this class, as novels or short stories: detective fiction.

something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story: We've all heard the fiction of her being in delicate health.

the act of feigning, inventing, or imagining.

an imaginary thing or event, postulated for the purposes of argument or explanation.

Law . an allegation that a fact exists that is known not to exist, made by authority of law to bring a case within the operation of a rule of law.

Edited by Lilalbertus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1