Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yes already the first one has hit me with a negative rating I knew you would not let me down muhahaha

Iraqi Vet05-07

I like this site because it's one of the few that you can rate the posts. It lets me know as an investor, what fellow DV's are thinking and more specifically thinking of some of this 'intel'. Stay safe guys and gals.

• Upvote 5

+1 just in case they come back for you.

Losers seems a little strong.

They are probably just misguided.

They want to defend the honor of people they

look up to just like we defend Adam. Maybe

we aren't so different.

In all fairness things were just a little chippy

until Adam posted the email defaming Check.

Then after that Check had a conference call

to defend himself, and the next thing you know

the whole thing has spiralled out of control,

the troops have mobilized themselves, and "IT'S ON".

I'm sure this stuff all goes waaay back, just referring to

this most recent flare up.

My guess is that it will all blow over ...

until the next slow news day.

• Upvote 3

Why have I noticed in the past 5 days or so there have been about 5 or so losers that have invaded DV and are bad mouthing Adam and all of us here at DV. They are trying t osteal members to some site that I will not reconize but I know you all know what site I am refering too.... Is there site so small that they need to come try to steal from DVs rolls? Do they think that the best way is to bad mouth Adam or other members here at DV? Would it not be smarter to just say hey here is another site which has good info?!? Even though I do not believe the previous statement it would be a smarter way to go...

Also another thing how come whenever I see a post involving these members all of them site on it and give a negative rating to anyone who defends DV and and Positive rating to their loser brothers... DV should band together as a family we are and force them away from our forums as I grow tired of seeing their lame exuses for the RV dates and rates and the following excuses of why it did not RV when they said as well as the bashing of Adam when to my knowledge and to my knowledge Adam has not bothered them... I mean to be honest why would Adam bother with these children who obviously cannot be adults and only know how to name call and attempt to ruin someones reputation...

Anyways thanks for reading my rant to those who have come to bad mouth DV please and thank you for the negative ratings to the DV family thanks for the replies and positives to ofset their negatives....

Iraqi Vet05-07

I moderate another site (non-Dinar stuff) and yes, this is how jealous start-up forums attempt to draw members. Just be happy they arent spamming their web address all over every thread

• Upvote 1

Vet --

Don't let yourself get distracted

from the goal.

They are in the minority.

they are kind of distracting when they flood you with -s and destroy your rep that you worked hard building up mine was almost at 300 and they have knocked me down below 200 and I seen a guy get -100 and something the other day for telling a joke... when those of us who may have only been in this forum for a month or so but been in the Dinar Game a lot longer see our rep get destroyed by a bunch of newbies or people who want to believe lies it makes us want to stop coming to this or any other website I think the D-Bags dropping all the red rocks on one or 2 people should be booted or at least have that privilege taken away

• Upvote 4

I AGREE BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A SITE WHEN THE GUT WHO RUNS IT SAYS HE VALUE'S OKIE'S OPINION....I MEAN OKIE IS SO FAR OUT IN LEFT FIELD HE COULDNT SEE HOME PLATE WITH OUT A 100FT TALL LADDER ..EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS THE BEST SITE AND ADAM IS THE MAN.....GREAT DAY EVERYBODY GO RV!!!!!!!! :D

• Upvote 6

IraqiVet 1) Thanks for your service 2) thanks for the clear statement of facts re: the recent wave of abusive posts

The site works best when all the members help the staff and mods police the posts and chat....no mod can be on here 24-7 and therefore "extra" eyes are always welcome.

Sad to say that people who are clearly not happy often want others to be miserable with them :)

Hopefully the ride will come to a "complete stop" soon and that kind of thing will be a distant memory if not completely forgotten. ;)

Let's go RV !!

• Upvote 4

Why have I noticed in the past 5 days or so there have been about 5 or so losers that have invaded DV and are bad mouthing Adam and all of us here at DV. They are trying t osteal members to some site that I will not reconize but I know you all know what site I am refering too.... Is there site so small that they need to come try to steal from DVs rolls? Do they think that the best way is to bad mouth Adam or other members here at DV? Would it not be smarter to just say hey here is another site which has good info?!? Even though I do not believe the previous statement it would be a smarter way to go...

Also another thing how come whenever I see a post involving these members all of them site on it and give a negative rating to anyone who defends DV and and Positive rating to their loser brothers... DV should band together as a family we are and force them away from our forums as I grow tired of seeing their lame exuses for the RV dates and rates and the following excuses of why it did not RV when they said as well as the bashing of Adam when to my knowledge and to my knowledge Adam has not bothered them... I mean to be honest why would Adam bother with these children who obviously cannot be adults and only know how to name call and attempt to ruin someones reputation...

Anyways thanks for reading my rant to those who have come to bad mouth DV please and thank you for the negative ratings to the DV family thanks for the replies and positives to ofset their negatives....

Iraqi Vet05-07

Indeed, it has become a game my friend. Let the children play. Some sites

will simply implode as they find themselves exposed to manipulators. People

are getting tired of the games, at least some are.

DV will do just fine if we maintain integrity and not resort to others silly tactics. Otherwise,

if we are not careful, we will fall into the same type of nonsense.

Thanks Iraqi Vet for the post :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

Sorry, I absolutely refuse to participate in this fued. I believe it is useless and distracting. I observe 5 different sites, I appreciate all the information I can get. I am equally amused by the people that are guessing at best.... We all have a common goal. I believe once we achieve our goal, we will all be friends in the end. This bickering needs to stop, let's show our respect by accepting other's opinions even if they are different then our own. Let's remain focused and keep the faith...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm new and have found the recent activity of the bashers to be extremely distracting and not in the least helpful or insightful!! But, I guess :D some of this is to be expected as anyone who achieves or strives to move forward in life often is bashed by others!! Gooooo RV! As for me and my house no distractions will deter us from pressing torward the mark...of the prize....Praying for all of the dinarvets family....:)!!

• Upvote 3

Sorry, I absolutely refuse to participate in this fued. I believe it is useless and distracting. I observe 5 different sites, I appreciate all the information I can get. I am equally amused by the people that are guessing at best.... We all have a common goal. I believe once we achieve our goal, we will all be friends in the end. This bickering needs to stop, let's show our respect by accepting other's opinions even if they are different then our own. Let's remain focused and keep the faith...

Agree with you thunder....there are better things to do with our time...take care and God Bless...

Why have I noticed in the past 5 days or so there have been about 5 or so losers that have invaded DV and are bad mouthing Adam and all of us here at DV. They are trying to steal members to some site that I will not reconize but I know you all know what site I am refering too.... Is there site so small that they need to come try to steal from DVs rolls? Do they think that the best way is to bad mouth Adam or other members here at DV? Would it not be smarter to just say hey here is another site which has good info?!? Even though I do not believe the previous statement it would be a smarter way to go...

Iraqi Vet05-07

The Internet way rages on