Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter chat

MrRich

Why does everyone pump up a possible RV when there is a BANK HOLIDAY in the USA. They get us all worked up and then Nothing happens the day after the bank Holiday. I am just saying after 4 years on this roller coaster I am not giving my ticket over to someone else. I will hang onto it until the ride is fixed and runs smoothly again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why does everyone pump up a possible RV when there is a BANK HOLIDAY in the USA. They get us all worked up and then Nothing happens the day after the bank Holiday. I am just saying after 4 years on this roller coaster I am not giving my ticket over to someone else. I will hang onto it until the ride is fixed and runs smoothly again.

That does not mean it will not show up on Forex. The world is not revolving around our holiday or our expectations.

THANK YOU MR. RICH AND SCOOTER for your insight and time to post.

I am always relieved when Scooter gets on the forum. He puts it in simple tirms. This brings my anxiety level back down. I notice that even if he has a little bit of info that does not sound exactly incouraging, that he doesn't leave it just hang there, he goes on to explane why this or that needs to happen. And when he is done I still have my faith in what's going on. I am a newbie but I have watched the forum before I joined. Thanks Scooter, please continue your great posts.