Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America "Mainframe" was down preparing for the RV

tcjams

that is if you trust what the banks tell you.

I hear what you're saying bigd1619, my comments are based purely from an IT standpoint based on the information that was presented in the article. Those kinds of circumstances happen all the time. The average person might have just called or went into a branch and not really thought much about online access issues and probably just blew it off. But as IQD investors, folks are so wired into the news that stories are taken and twisted beyond belief... B)

Great post tcjams. Another one bites the dust. Thank god for the technical experts we have here who can set the record straight on this stuff.

Thanks Bro, I just couldn't take it anymore. The newbies are being led down the wrong path and it looked like it was getting outta control. Had to "pump" the brakes on'm for a minute. B)

I hear what you're saying bigd1619, my comments are based purely from an IT standpoint based on the information that was presented in the article. Those kinds of circumstances happen all the time. The average person might have just called or went into a branch and not really thought much about online access issues and probably just blew it off. But as IQD investors, folks are so wired into the news that stories are taken and twisted beyond belief... B)

Thanks Bro, I just couldn't take it anymore. The newbies are being led down the wrong path and it looked like it was getting outta control. Had to "pump" the brakes on'm for a minute. B)

Wow the PUMPERS are on knocking down my +'s.... I LOVE IT!!!! LEAVE OUR NEWBIES ALONE!!!!!!!! BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Rediculous

Ridiculous??? Really??? You gonna make me do it huh???

CHECK...

The need for robust high-availability solutions

High availability is a key component of Business Resiliency. A robust, highly available application infrastructure is fundamental in the capability to deliver required service level agreements. The objective behind implementing a high availability solution is to provide near-continuous application availability through both planned and unplanned outages. Business-critical applications are configured into a cluster, which typically involves at least two systems (or nodes); the cluster monitors the critical resources for changes that may indicate a failure, a pending failure or a possible configuration change. The cluster is monitored for health and changes to a configuration within the cluster must be made consistent across the cluster. IT industry professionals have a general understanding about what a high availability cluster should to do; the question to consider is: how well does a given solution approach do it. How much effort does it take to maintain cluster health, to conduct a failover operation or to integrate your application into the cluster? A modern high-availability solution not only provides all of the before mentioned solution elements, but it also participates within the IT production environment. The modern high-availability solution must coexist seamlessly with the operating system and infrastructure it is supporting.

LINK B) This type of solution is used by ALL companies!!!

• Upvote 9

Ridiculous??? Really??? You gonna make me do it huh???

CHECK...

The need for robust high-availability solutions

High availability is a key component of Business Resiliency. A robust, highly available application infrastructure is fundamental in the capability to deliver required service level agreements. The objective behind implementing a high availability solution is to provide near-continuous application availability through both planned and unplanned outages. Business-critical applications are configured into a cluster, which typically involves at least two systems (or nodes); the cluster monitors the critical resources for changes that may indicate a failure, a pending failure or a possible configuration change. The cluster is monitored for health and changes to a configuration within the cluster must be made consistent across the cluster. IT industry professionals have a general understanding about what a high availability cluster should to do; the question to consider is: how well does a given solution approach do it. How much effort does it take to maintain cluster health, to conduct a failover operation or to integrate your application into the cluster? A modern high-availability solution not only provides all of the before mentioned solution elements, but it also participates within the IT production environment. The modern high-availability solution must coexist seamlessly with the operating system and infrastructure it is supporting.

LINK B) This type of solution is used by ALL companies!!!

LOVIN IT...... break it on down TCJAMS. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So......, what to believe?!? I am rather new to this investment, but after these last two months, I feel like I've been in this for an eternity! Lol. Is this what u vets have been dealing with for 7 yrs? Please tell me it hasn't always been this bad.

Only when you first get in. The pumpers are "lurking" constantly. As time permits, read the "news". That's where you will get your education on this investment. It can be misleading, and change at times, but the rumors can be heartbreaking if you don't know the ropes. STAY FOCUSED!! B)

• Upvote 5

TC, Just had to tell you that I get a good laugh when I see an intellectual ansswer slap down the dumba** in some peoples so called intel. And you are so right about people. So many of them want to see this so desperately that they see everything that happens anywhere in the world as being tied to IQD. There is very little outside of the borders of Iraq that has anything to do with the RV. The RV is Iraqs and no one else. The rest of us will just benefit from it. And it's amazing how people never noticed that banking computers do this all the time and the fact that they don't think that something on that large of a scale wouldn't be backed up. Hope you are able to comment on more of these so called intel posts where computer systems are involved. You seem to answer in a way that can't be desputed.

• Upvote 3

Thanks TC. Was there ever really any doubt. People are eager to hang their hats on ANY little anomaly which supports their belief that something is about to happen. The "fact" is that if this happens, it will show up EVERYWHERE nearly simultaneously. Watch the CBI and the major forex sites. The rest is just wishful thinking.

• Upvote 3

Wow the PUMPERS are on knocking down my +'s.... I LOVE IT!!!! LEAVE OUR NEWBIES ALONE!!!!!!!! BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!

I feel your pain I got a -28 for calling someone out on a boldface lie yesterday and as I seen earlier it keeps going... good post thanks for debunking... my computer tech guy is in Afghanistan right now so I couldn't ask him any questions about this... again thanks for the post and please keep them coming... there are a lot of Negative Newbies out there and they love to run the people down who point out the truth keep your head up...

• Upvote 2