Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RI/RV for Kuwait

dumbnar

As you can not find alot of info out their about the Kuwait RI, I do beleive that when it happen it was under the radar, as well as the IQD will be to most of the world.

The average person not invested in this will never even know what is going on. Now after cashing the news might show some new wealthy people runnig naked thru the streets. IMO>>>> New media will be low on this.

Also beleive that for the Kuwait RI the countrys in the ME had 24 hours to cash in before the rest of the world.>>>>From my intel over the last several days, we have heard that the ME is cashing in, and I feel this to be true, several people have always said that it would RI/RV like the sun rises, from the east to the west.

I believe it was also, said it would happen on a long weekend/Holiday. Banks are closed Monday, January 17 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Signs are starting to add up.

I have been in this for 7 years, and want it done like everyone that is invested. So keep praying, stay grounded and as always we will wait. (Boy it has been a long 7 years.) Hopefully we are at the finish line.

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Different scenario entirely.

Correct, basically when Saddam invaded the rate was put on hold, world wide,and after he was ran out, they put their currency back on the exchange, what happen was Some Kuwaitis sold their dinar for way below the exchange rate as they thought their money would be worthless after the central bank was robbed. It wasn't and never was. No RV took place, just some lucky buyers and some foolish Kuwaitis. Street value for KWD was .10.

The ME was able tho exchange the KWD in 24 hours before, the rest of the world. Other small ME country's put their currency on hold in fear of invasion from Saddam at the same time.

Thanks

Dumbnar