Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

General-C Info: don't promote other sites 1/15/11

Spoolin

This is the 3rd post similar to this news I have read now and wanted to pass it on to you guys......

Just heard from my Brother that the international banking consultant that told us a couple weeks ago that the RV was supposed to take place has confirmed that US should see RV on Forex by Sun or Mon and cashin Tues.

Says It was delayed but don’t think for one minute that the problems or the delays have been Iraq. It’s all about BIG MONEY!

B of A mainframe was down 12 hrs on Fri getting prepared.

20 countries to RV up or down at same time.

Rate to be 3+ to 5+

The info floating around about the Global Settlements is correct. It’s all coming together…..

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This is the 3rd post similar to this news I have read now and wanted to pass it on to you guys......

Just heard from my Brother that the international banking consultant that told us a couple weeks ago that the RV was supposed to take place has confirmed that US should see RV on Forex by Sun or Mon and cashin Tues.

Says It was delayed but don’t think for one minute that the problems or the delays have been Iraq. It’s all about BIG MONEY!

B of A mainframe was down 12 hrs on Fri getting prepared.

20 countries to RV up or down at same time.

Rate to be 3+ to 5+

The info floating around about the Global Settlements is correct. It’s all coming together…..

I can confirm the BoA mainframe being down. I bank with them and they explained why my direct deposit was delayed.

• Upvote 3

I can confirm the BoA mainframe being down. I bank with them and they explained why my direct deposit was delayed.

WOW! Just WOW! This could be it. I dont want to get too excited to only get let down, but there is just too much happening right now to not believe some of this stuff.

You confirming BOA being down really raises some interests now.

WOW! Just WOW! This could be it. I dont want to get too excited to only get let down, but there is just too much happening right now to not believe some of this stuff.

You confirming BOA being down really raises some interests now.

BOA was down, i was sent a link on it that was from CNN. Friend sent it and asked what i thought... I did not think much of it till i looked at this.

• Upvote 1

PUMPERS!!! PUMPERS!!!!!! PUMPERS!!!!!!!!! DO YOU ALL HAVE ANYTHOING BETTER TO DO THAN TO GET ON A WEB SITE TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPL YOU CAN GET HYPED OVER THIS DINAR THING? YOU PEOPLE HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HAND TO NOT USE IT CORRECTLY, SO IM WITH NEW YORK KEVIN AND WILL WAIT TILL I GET CREDITABLE INFO INSTEAD OF TAKING IN WHAT YOU GUYS ARE POSTING.....GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO PLAY WITH EVERYONES INTELLIGENTS'........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

PUMPERS!!! PUMPERS!!!!!! PUMPERS!!!!!!!!! DO YOU ALL HAVE ANYTHOING BETTER TO DO THAN TO GET ON A WEB SITE TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPL YOU CAN GET HYPED OVER THIS DINAR THING? YOU PEOPLE HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HAND TO NOT USE IT CORRECTLY, SO IM WITH NEW YORK KEVIN AND WILL WAIT TILL I GET CREDITABLE INFO INSTEAD OF TAKING IN WHAT YOU GUYS ARE POSTING.....GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO PLAY WITH EVERYONES INTELLIGENTS'........

You apparently do not belong in Rumors, dear Trerumph, as you seem to have no tolerance for them. They're like the Ceti Eels Khan put into Chekov's ears, wrapping themselves around his cerebral cortex ("Later, as they grow, follows madness and death"). I invite you to invest another $5 and have the CAPS LOCK key fixed on your keyboard the go hang out with the other IntelliGents; they're out wandering around from bank to bank looking for more Creditable Info for ther VISA Creditable Cards, then hanging out at donut shops with Homer. Or take a breath and maybe you'll develop a sense of who the true pumpers are and not spew venom at our fellow Dinarees in here who stopped in, btw, to share a RUMOR.

Peace Out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1