Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post from PD 1-15-2011

Spoolin

This seems pretty convincing to me, but who knows.......

I have a small team of people that I talk to on a daily basis. We bat around opinions and ideas, and try to make the most sensible agreements on what’s going on from day to day.

I told “Exiled” a few days ago that I have all kinds of info that I never think to put out here, because I assume everyone knows what I know. This is one such piece. Keep in mind that this is strictly opinion that has been debated and has come down to common beliefs of a group of knowledgeable individuals who have done their share of research. Here goes.

The current events that we are looking at are Kuwait and Jordan cashing in with a “pre-RV” situation. This IS NOT the RV in terms of the global cash-in. We believe what Iraq is doing is putting this out to the Iraqi surrounding areas initially, as Viper has stated on more than one occasion. This process of giving the “pre-RV” out to surrounding areas is strictly to bring in as many of those “000″ notes as they can.

Take Kuwait, for example. The stipulation for their cash-in was “at least 1 Million IQD.” They know that the people holding a large sum of dinars will hit the bank and give up those “000″ notes, because these CITIZENS do not sit on the internet all day and dig up everything they can about the dinar. They simply know, “Hey, I can get a lot of money for this worthless currency now.” And probably never knew anything about the dinar going to revalue. Of course, the Kuwaiti Government knew, and that’s probably why they only offered .1 to the KWD. So, in the end, Kuwait buys back these IQD at a low rate, knowing that it will be much higher very soon. Now a large amount of “000″ notes are out of Kuwaiti citizens hands, and go to Kuwaiti reserves to wait for the actual RV.

Of course, Kuwait would be the first to benefit from this, as Iraq “owes them a solid.” Where to next? To an obscure country that you don’t hear a whole lot from everyday. I’m sure that everyone has thought, “Why Jordan? They don’t play a big role in the process.” They actually do. They are a middle eastern country that holds IQD. They aren’t a “headlining” country, so Iraq thinks they can slip in and get the “000″ notes out, without a lot of publicity. Well, they are not taking into account the number of Americans that scour the internet like hawks, just looking for anything IQD. We found it. We called. Iraq wants this to be low key, and Jordan knows this. Now the Bank Manager at JIB is worried about catching heat from Iraq, because 500,000 Americans have made phone calls wanting to cash in. Of course the manager is going to clam up, and not want to say a word.

Also, in Jordan there is a stipulation. Corporations and accounts of over 10 Million IQD. Thus pulling in a high amount of “000″ notes, at a rate lower than the actual RV.

Next, they will move to another ME country. You may be asking, “Why are they doing the middle east first, and not the entire world?” The answer is this:

Iraq has not been able to import or export for years. The middle eastern countries have been where they get a lot of their products and services from. So, over time, these countries have been acquiring IQD. With the exception of the US, the middle east is predominantly where the IQD has been distributed. Iraq wants as many of the “000″ notes out of circulation as they can get, and they want to do it quietly. If they came to the US first, it would not be quiet.

What we’re seeing right now, is the implementation of the plan. They are doing what they’ve been saying they were going to do. You’ve seen the articles about plans to “remove the zeroes.” This, my friends is what they’ve been talking about.

Again I say, this is a pre-RV situation that they are executing to pull the “000″ notes in mass quantities out of circulation. Once they pull the notes from corporation and the wealthy, they are left with a small amount of people to be cashing in at the RV rate, which in our opinion, will be higher than the offer at the “pre-RV” event.

In dealing with how long it will take to get to the US, think about it this way. I’m pretty sure that Iraq knows that we know what’s going on right now. How many people do you think have put millions on reserve, just since the CC today? How long can Iraq afford to let Americans buy up dinar? When you have the answer to that question, you have the answer to the first question.

Stay grounded, and know that the US could very well be next. Rest assured in this investment, because the currency that you paid roughly $1000 per million for is being traded at $3,400,000 per million somewhere in the world RIGHT NOW.

As it has always been the thought in my mind, it is now reality–> “It’s not a question of ‘IF,’ it’s a question of ‘when.’”

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

This is truly incredible.....I guess it is

a good lesson for everyone.

It is evident how so much is twisted. Now it has been seen by everyone

and that is a good thing. They prove themselves with their own words.

It is still incredible this is still alive though...wow.

Best wishes!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I’ll believe it when it shows up on the CBI website or Forex not until. All this other crap that they have been spewing has absolutely nothing to back it up. It appears they are preying on peoples emotions.

I hope you Jackoffs are having a good time.

Madman Out

Seriously???? The very beginning of the post states it as opinion, so it should be very evident that there wouldn't be data to back it up.

Would you like a tissue with your tears? I for one continue to enjoy the opinions and speculations of the more inventive.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I’ll believe it when it shows up on the CBI website or Forex not until. All this other crap that they have been spewing has absolutely nothing to back it up. It appears they are preying on peoples emotions.

Madman Out

I tend to believe back door unadvertised arragments may have been made with certain countrys. Iraq has many to please at this point; keep your mind open to all posibilities. After all as they say this is Iraq!

• Upvote 1

This sounds like one of the dumbest rumors yet. Imagine how many naive people are ordering more Dinars based simply on these Kuwait, Jordan and Dubai "Rumors" and the speculation they're causing. Now, multiply that by THOUSANDS if not millions more purchases if there was any truth to them and evidence to back them up. The "actual" RV amount would have to be many times the amount being paid out to "bring in large notes" to even break even, let alone be profitable. The damage done by the speculation caused would be far greater to put it mildly. If it happens, it will be simultaneous, and we'll see it on forex and CBI first. This stuff is insane. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Someone PM me and tell me what PD means.

Thanks!

me 2 smile.gif what is PD... I only look at D-Vets... 2 be honest i have had a rule when i bought my first IQD that I put it in SDB in bank and forgot about it so i would not think about it everyday till i got news of UNSC meeting on Dec 15th, then i started looking at this site and since then this is where i have been...

• Upvote 2

I have decided I'm going to carefully craft a plausible rumor, release it to the wild, and time how long it takes for PD, Frank, Med, TK and Okie to all have a source who is telling my rumor.

This is ridiculous.

I am starting to believe that this may be EXACTLY what is really happening. Someone is sitting in their basement crafting rumors that gets spread everywhere, then we all get excited, and they get a big laugh! Is this what is really going on here and has been for a long time now?

• Upvote 1

at least u dont have to pay at pd and u get more info

No you get more nonsense......you dont have to pay here unless you wanna get in on post RV investments......but there is no BS being spread by the owner every other day......the ones over at PD are still running with this Jordan/Kuwait RV and its NOT happening.....now they are saying they are cashing in surrounding countries to get the 000's in?? :lol: If they knew anything about what they are talking about they would know that 90% of the currency is IN country......so the amount outside Iraq doesnt even matter.....its just a small amount compared to the big picture....which is why none of this makes sense.....

Madman Out

You nailed it on the head!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

This seems pretty convincing to me, but who knows.......

I have a small team of people that I talk to on a daily basis. We bat around opinions and ideas, and try to make the most sensible agreements on what’s going on from day to day.

I told “Exiled” a few days ago that I have all kinds of info that I never think to put out here, because I assume everyone knows what I know. This is one such piece. Keep in mind that this is strictly opinion that has been debated and has come down to common beliefs of a group of knowledgeable individuals who have done their share of research. Here goes.

The current events that we are looking at are Kuwait and Jordan cashing in with a “pre-RV” situation. This IS NOT the RV in terms of the global cash-in. We believe what Iraq is doing is putting this out to the Iraqi surrounding areas initially, as Viper has stated on more than one occasion. This process of giving the “pre-RV” out to surrounding areas is strictly to bring in as many of those “000″ notes as they can.

Take Kuwait, for example. The stipulation for their cash-in was “at least 1 Million IQD.” They know that the people holding a large sum of dinars will hit the bank and give up those “000″ notes, because these CITIZENS do not sit on the internet all day and dig up everything they can about the dinar. They simply know, “Hey, I can get a lot of money for this worthless currency now.” And probably never knew anything about the dinar going to revalue. Of course, the Kuwaiti Government knew, and that’s probably why they only offered .1 to the KWD. So, in the end, Kuwait buys back these IQD at a low rate, knowing that it will be much higher very soon. Now a large amount of “000″ notes are out of Kuwaiti citizens hands, and go to Kuwaiti reserves to wait for the actual RV.

Of course, Kuwait would be the first to benefit from this, as Iraq “owes them a solid.” Where to next? To an obscure country that you don’t hear a whole lot from everyday. I’m sure that everyone has thought, “Why Jordan? They don’t play a big role in the process.” They actually do. They are a middle eastern country that holds IQD. They aren’t a “headlining” country, so Iraq thinks they can slip in and get the “000″ notes out, without a lot of publicity. Well, they are not taking into account the number of Americans that scour the internet like hawks, just looking for anything IQD. We found it. We called. Iraq wants this to be low key, and Jordan knows this. Now the Bank Manager at JIB is worried about catching heat from Iraq, because 500,000 Americans have made phone calls wanting to cash in. Of course the manager is going to clam up, and not want to say a word.

Also, in Jordan there is a stipulation. Corporations and accounts of over 10 Million IQD. Thus pulling in a high amount of “000″ notes, at a rate lower than the actual RV.

Next, they will move to another ME country. You may be asking, “Why are they doing the middle east first, and not the entire world?” The answer is this:

Iraq has not been able to import or export for years. The middle eastern countries have been where they get a lot of their products and services from. So, over time, these countries have been acquiring IQD. With the exception of the US, the middle east is predominantly where the IQD has been distributed. Iraq wants as many of the “000″ notes out of circulation as they can get, and they want to do it quietly. If they came to the US first, it would not be quiet.

What we’re seeing right now, is the implementation of the plan. They are doing what they’ve been saying they were going to do. You’ve seen the articles about plans to “remove the zeroes.” This, my friends is what they’ve been talking about.

Again I say, this is a pre-RV situation that they are executing to pull the “000″ notes in mass quantities out of circulation. Once they pull the notes from corporation and the wealthy, they are left with a small amount of people to be cashing in at the RV rate, which in our opinion, will be higher than the offer at the “pre-RV” event.

In dealing with how long it will take to get to the US, think about it this way. I’m pretty sure that Iraq knows that we know what’s going on right now. How many people do you think have put millions on reserve, just since the CC today? How long can Iraq afford to let Americans buy up dinar? When you have the answer to that question, you have the answer to the first question.

Stay grounded, and know that the US could very well be next. Rest assured in this investment, because the currency that you paid roughly $1000 per million for is being traded at $3,400,000 per million somewhere in the world RIGHT NOW.

As it has always been the thought in my mind, it is now reality–> “It’s not a question of ‘IF,’ it’s a question of ‘when.’”

The info is actually almost exactly the same. It seems like everyone has the same rumors posted. There is just a whole different attitude over there. There is alot more bashing over here. Probably because there are more members but as far as I can see you dont have to read as much negative stuff.

Actually, most of the bashing is coming from people joining here from other sites just to cause trouble. Just fyi. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

keepem walkin funny,not that you offend me but where is all this surity that your right come from? I know some guys that are involved in banking with doctorite degrees in buisness and none of them have the point of veiw you do .Two are heavy hitters in investment banking another an expert in stock options and forex .What qualifications at the ripe age of 20 or so do you have?You got two ears and one mouth ! THAT'S SO YOU CAN LISTEN TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU SPEAK ! wE ALL KNOW The down sides and worst case scenario's in this investment.So unless you got something to say that is worth listening too or a thought worth thinkin about ,keepit to YOURSELF! Critisizem is counter productive ! Any idiot can see the obvious but it takes someone who can think outside the box to see possible out comes and solutions, it's called speculation wich is in every investment.No one ive heard really ,have put out anything different that you wouldn't hear in stock market circles.ORange juice is gonna sky rocket because of the overly cold weather this year,or microsofts gonna come out with the latest technollogy thats going to make everthing obsolete buy !buy !buy !Get it ? So if you think you got it figured out do us all a favor and take those like minded with you so us dummy's can voice our oppinions and listen to others in peace without the same over bearing sophmoric attacks on others oppinions and personal veiw point's ! Take thor 363 with you ! He can't tollerate some one elses differing oppinion either .Either that he just hates christions and minority's .Either way he thinks he's smarter than everyone else as well !

• Upvote 1

keepem walkin funny,not that you offend me but where is all this surity that your right come from? I know some guys that are involved in banking with doctorite degrees in buisness and none of them have the point of veiw you do .Two are heavy hitters in investment banking another an expert in stock options and forex .What qualifications at the ripe age of 20 or so do you have?You got two ears and one mouth ! THAT'S SO YOU CAN LISTEN TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU SPEAK ! wE ALL KNOW The down sides and worst case scenario's in this investment.So unless you got something to say that is worth listening too or a thought worth thinkin about ,keepit to YOURSELF! Critisizem is counter productive ! Any idiot can see the obvious but it takes someone who can think outside the box to see possible out comes and solutions, it's called speculation wich is in every investment.No one ive heard really ,have put out anything different that you wouldn't hear in stock market circles.ORange juice is gonna sky rocket because of the overly cold weather this year,or microsofts gonna come out with the latest technollogy thats going to make everthing obsolete buy !buy !buy !Get it ? So if you think you got it figured out do us all a favor and take those like minded with you so us dummy's can voice our oppinions and listen to others in peace without the same over bearing sophmoric attacks on others oppinions and personal veiw point's ! Take thor 363 with you ! He can't tollerate some one elses differing oppinion either .Either that he just hates christions and minority's .Either way he thinks he's smarter than everyone else as well !

It seems like Thor and Keep aren't the only ones who have trouble tollerating "some one elses differing opinion."

I don't always agree with Keep but at least he always has a reason behind his thinking. He doesn't call anyone names

or use dirty words or take cheap shots. He consistently says "you are wrong and this is why"

As far as I can tell....

1,000 guru claims have been wrong.

Keep has said they aren't right just as many times

and NEVER been wrong.

Of course it's easy to be right up until this point by simply

saying it won't happen as soon as you think. I understand this.

But if one person farts and another says it stinks......

which one is spreading more negativity?

• Upvote 1