Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two people in Dubai cashed out for 3.10

keylime

That's why I thanked you for your kind words. OK. I called my friend back and she has a call into her friend and an email to get all the details of the bank, and if they were Americans or friends who live in Dubai. As soon as I hear back I will post.

No, the kind words were coming from someone else. I just wanted to point out, by saying what I said., that I don't have any reasons not to believe you personally .....but your sources.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's why I thanked you for your kind words. OK. I called my friend back and she has a call into her friend and an email to get all the details of the bank, and if they were Americans or friends who live in Dubai. As soon as I hear back I will post.

Your info is appreciated by the silent majority - we look forward to your follow up post. Thanks.

• Upvote 3

Keylime, If this came from anyone else, I would have to question this post some. But you have been around THIS block for sometime now, which goves you more credibility. Let's hope your friend's friend has credibility as well. GO R.V.

Keylime I'm sure your friend is truthful , but your friend was told by a friend that was told by there two friends. Hence rumors Hope its true though! thanks for the post :)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, yeah. First of all, I have been on this website for over a year and have never posted any cash in rumors. You can read any one of my posts. So I do have a history of NOT spreading prevarications.

NOW, to what I heard. And yes this is like adding a log to the "cash in" rumor fire, and I wouldn't even it give it a second thought if it wasn't for the person who called me and told me. She introduced me to this investment over a year ago. This woman would not make this up. It would be like my mother lying to me. And she wouldn't. So......

My friend calls me and tells me she just got off the phone with her good friend who verified two of her friends just cashed in in Dubai at 3.10. They would have gotten more but did not want to open an account and leave their money there.

I know this runs contrary to Adam's chat that I actually just read before my friend called me so my excitement was tempered but because I have known my friend for years and know the kind of person she is, I have to give this story as much weight or more. My hestitation in competely swallowing it, is that I don't know the friend who called her. But she does and swears by her.

So there you have it.

Again this is my first ever rumor post of a cash in, and I am not a newbie. I have educated myself for over a year on this, and have followed it everyday(literally). IF....and I do mean "IF" this is true, then perhaps we are days away.

GOD Bless, and hold on just a little while longer, either way.

Hope the RV happens soon, regardless of whether the rumors are true or not... I have people to make smile and an ESS tuned M3 to wrap my hands around for myself... Thnx for the post, keylime... :D

Hope the RV punches us in the mouth one morning and says, "*SLAP*, here I am, mofo!!!" :P

Stroker M6 for me :D

• Upvote 1

as much as i would hope your right. perhaps has your friend be duped by a pumper which now is coming to you. your good friend could unknowingly be giving you a load of bull. think about it. only two people in dubai, a major rendevous of large corporate names and investors, only two people have cashed in there? sounds a little fishy to me. but maybe we will see some good news soon about this to confirm

• Upvote 2

Keylime, I sure do hope so. There are soooo many "rumors' and "she said, he said", I don't know what to believe.

After the two weeks in December and the hype and revalue dates and amounts...we have backed off a little bit.

There are a group of us that have invested a small amount of money in the dinar. We all agreed if one of

us finds out before the other no matter what time of day or night we would immediately go to the others

home. Well early this morning I was sleeping ever so peacefully and there was this horrible banging on my front

door, at first I was pissed and than I thought OMG it Revalued. So I jumped up got dressed open the door

and it was my father. He threw his back out and wanted to go to my office to get some care for his back.

Anyway, I had an adrenaline rush this morning, needless to say....

GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

as much as i would hope your right. perhaps has your friend be duped by a pumper which now is coming to you. your good friend could unknowingly be giving you a load of bull. think about it. only two people in dubai, a major rendevous of large corporate names and investors, only two people have cashed in there? sounds a little fishy to me. but maybe we will see some good news soon about this to confirm

I agree. I can't tell you how many times good people have relayed information from people they trust only to get burned. Ask keepmwlknfny or sladrian or kevindking or CinMike ...... etc. Still I hope keylime is right. I'm ready to start my world tour.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Keylime, I sure do hope so. There are soooo many "rumors' and "she said, he said", I don't know what to believe.

After the two weeks in December and the hype and revalue dates and amounts...we have backed off a little bit.

There are a group of us that have invested a small amount of money in the dinar. We all agreed if one of

us finds out before the other no matter what time of day or night we would immediately go to the others

home. Well early this morning I was sleeping ever so peacefully and there was this horrible banging on my front

door, at first I was pissed and than I thought OMG it Revalued. So I jumped up got dressed open the door

and it was my father. He threw his back out and wanted to go to my office to get some care for his back.

Anyway, I had an adrenaline rush this morning, needless to say....

GO RV

Yes. Since I have had no personal intel I was just taking all the news, rumors, and chats in and just hoping for the DAY to get here. Then my friend calls me and I was still a little skeptical because all of these rumors seem a little far fetched, and Adam's Chat debunked the cash in stories, but..........I cannot not get a little excited over her info. So I just wanted to share it. Again, hopefully soon we'll get the details and be able to verify whether its true or not. I am also looking forward to that "call" in the early morning hours of an RV/RI.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha ha ha ha ha

Lmao, talking sh**

Terryk has more chance of being correct.

President Obama has more chance of serving a second term.

Saddam Hussein is more likely to rise & tell you to invest in the IQD

Saddam Hussein is more likely to be Ali from DT

My brother lives in Dubai & this is total cat pooh :D:D:D:D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 32

The pumper is not coming to me. And nobody has asked my friend to buy more. She said her friend called her and told her about her "two friends" not pumpers. I don't know if only two people have cashed in there. If these two did then obviously more must have. But my friends friend perhaps only knows these two so she wouldn't have info on anyone else. Hopefully others will come forward.

I started not to post this because I really couldn't verify her friends story at the time. So maybe others are just not posting. I decided to because of who called me.

Hey Keylime,

I for one believe you and I don't believe very much rumors in any website.

I'm also in south Florida, Miami. Hope to get to met you on one of the post RV parties.

Let us know once you get a hold of your friend.

Thanks for the post.

I will. I am in Miami also. So hopefully we will and share mega laughs. I will tell this. I was just at a music conference in Tampa. Turned on my TV in the hotel after I got in, and had the weather channel on. The first city they post on the bottom is "SPRING HILL". 35 degrees. I said to myself, "Springhill?" That's where Dinar Trade's cash out office is going to be. I chuckled and thought, "Is that just a calling card from you LORD? A little "hello how do you do?Get ready I got this" GOD does have a sense of humor you know.

Edited by keylime
  • Upvote 1