Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two people in Dubai cashed out for 3.10

keylime

Yeah, yeah. First of all, I have been on this website for over a year and have never posted any cash in rumors. You can read any one of my posts. So I do have a history of NOT spreading prevarications.

NOW, to what I heard. And yes this is like adding a log to the "cash in" rumor fire, and I wouldn't even it give it a second thought if it wasn't for the person who called me and told me. She introduced me to this investment over a year ago. This woman would not make this up. It would be like my mother lying to me. And she wouldn't. So......

My friend calls me and tells me she just got off the phone with her good friend who verified two of her friends just cashed in in Dubai at 3.10. They would have gotten more but did not want to open an account and leave their money there.

I know this runs contrary to Adam's chat that I actually just read before my friend called me so my excitement was tempered but because I have known my friend for years and know the kind of person she is, I have to give this story as much weight or more. My hestitation in competely swallowing it, is that I don't know the friend who called her. But she does and swears by her.

So there you have it.

Again this is my first ever rumor post of a cash in, and I am not a newbie. I have educated myself for over a year on this, and have followed it everyday(literally). IF....and I do mean "IF" this is true, then perhaps we are days away.

GOD Bless, and hold on just a little while longer, either way.

Please make a folow up call ;ike now, and get the exact bank name, location and phone number so I may place a call asap. Thanks, John

Edited by johnfagan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so it is anyone's guess on how manny of these ridiculous stories we are going to hear between now and RV b/c seems every time I come to the computer there are 5 more popping up... wow I wish the pumpers would give it a rest and wait till some good info comes out in the NEWS SECTION....

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 40

Keylime, If this came from anyone else, I would have to question this post some. But you have been around THIS block for sometime now, which goves you more credibility. Let's hope your friend's friend has credibility as well. GO R.V.

I know she does, I just dont know her friend. Thank you for the comment. And I am going to call my friend back right now to see if she can get the info about the bank. Blessings.

• Upvote 9

I know she does, I just dont know her friend. Thank you for the comment. And I am going to call my friend back right now to see if she can get the info about the bank. Blessings.

I don't question your credibility. Infact I wrote that I don't believe "it" the story not "you".... Since it goes from friend to friend to friend. Again thanks for sharing.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

ANOTHER STORY ..... A FRIEND OF A FRIEND, WHO'S UNCLES BROTHER, MARRIED HIS SISTER, WHO HAD A BABY BY THE FEDEX GUY AND ON AND ON..... BS :angry:

That's what I'm saying...........The FedEx guy whose grandma used to be the pizza delivery-gal of Maliki's favorite pizza place. And on and on.........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

I believe Adam with this internal CBI contact. But where is the phone # Dubai Bank Teller & Mgr where he cashed in and tell your friend to take some pictures of all he cashed in. Should be a boat load of cash laying around or if its in his bank account, let's see the before and after deposits as well as the deposit ticket. We need this confirmed 14 ways to Sunday. Can't just take your word for it at this point. Sorry til there's proof in the puddin, no can do belevy.. Capish.... understando senoiro !!!!!!!! Come on RV !!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't question your credibility. Infact I wrote that I don't believe "it" the story not "you".... Since it goes from friend to friend to friend. Again thanks for sharing.

That's why I thanked you for your kind words. OK. I called my friend back and she has a call into her friend and an email to get all the details of the bank, and if they were Americans or friends who live in Dubai. As soon as I hear back I will post.

• Upvote 3

Hope the RV happens soon, regardless of whether the rumors are true or not... I have people to make smile and an ESS tuned M3 to wrap my hands around for myself... Thnx for the post, keylime... :D

Hope the RV punches us in the mouth one morning and says, "*SLAP*, here I am, mofo!!!" :P

Edited by aKINGinme
  • Upvote 5