Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV for Dinar Feb. 21

GreenAZ

Well, I am the financial adviser to King Jafi Jafare, ruler of all Zamunda, we met with the Iraqi representatives while in New York after the King was finished running down his son Akim... bla, bla, bla, bla, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is really getting funny..... and some still believe, just look at how busy Ali is... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

rd

:lol: great post

I handle Prince Zine Halfa El Abidine's finance's here in the states and abroad. We were just in Iraq as of this past week talking with government officials about when we can merge oil productions through a third party to get more production and revenue flowing again to both parties. Minister Ali Akbar Salehi stated if we waited till the the dinar was revaluated on February 21st we would gain more contracts through the WTBAP and would not have to invest so much of our own money. My partner Ali al-Dabbagh and myself have set the date to reconstruct the loans and modifications to adjust for the revaulation before the 21st. We will be flying to New York City then Baghdad the 17th and 18th of February to confirm the revaulation prices with Naji al-Otari so there is no in flux of our finaces abd investments. Naji was also in talks of the dinar being around 1.72-1.78 with us on friday. Will post every saturday till the deal is complete and the dinar is revaulated.

Do you know how many SEC laws you just broke by disclosing this information?

I know it doesn't make sense but most people don't even know how their car works. You'll have to wait and find out before you call me a liar. I'm in the middle east 172 out of 365 days of the year handling personal finances over there for the wealthy. One finger pointing at me is four pointing back at you. When we invaded and restructed the monetary there my partner and I will countless numbers of our clients bought dinar seeing how the Kuwait dinar did back in the day. We're both sitting on seventy million dinar each and take this investment serious. Because we have a godo number of our clients who also invested with us. This is no bull. This is from someone who actually gets to talk to high ranking iraqi's in the Iraqi goverment. Not white penny stock investors hovering over their lap top and copy and pasting articles. Good luck. You can check up on this every saturday till the RV is done. God bless and lets be nice my babies.

• Upvote 9

I suppose if he is in the know, we now know when the RV is...........Feb 21st......2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, etc. What year?

I really feel for the Iraqi's now if they must sift through the trash to stay alive until Feb 21 of what ever year the RV ends up on. :(

• Downvote 1

I am the personal assistant to the cousin of the sister of the neice of the nephew of the sister-in-law of Shamir the gardner of Maliki. His name is Namud and has no idea if the dinar will ever revaluate or not. Does that make me an expert!?!?! If so, I have no idea when it will revalue or not!

I know it doesn't make sense but most people don't even know how their car works. You'll have to wait and find out before you call me a liar. I'm in the middle east 172 out of 365 days of the year handling personal finances over there for the wealthy. One finger pointing at me is four pointing back at you. When we invaded and restructed the monetary there my partner and I will countless numbers of our clients bought dinar seeing how the Kuwait dinar did back in the day. We're both sitting on seventy million dinar each and take this investment serious. Because we have a godo number of our clients who also invested with us. This is no bull. This is from someone who actually gets to talk to high ranking iraqi's in the Iraqi goverment. Not white penny stock investors hovering over their lap top and copy and pasting articles. Good luck. You can check up on this every saturday till the RV is done. God bless and lets be nice my babies.

Greetings GreenAZ(fellow Arizonian),

I just wanted to convey that we have had a countless predictions(conjectures) previously, from so many new comers that never posted again.

I suppose we all have been rooked here from the truth, a numerous times.

If you are experiencing a great deal of skeptics it is not personal. We would still love to see an RV ASAP.

We just would like some sort of validation with a link or credential backing this story.

Please keep in mind we are all in this together(figurative speaking).

We all desire the same result.

Although I am open minded to a new information; it is not always easy to believe everyone's posts.

I still hope that you would prove me wrong, and RV by February as you have stated.

Infinite Blessings,

Capital stack

I handle Prince Zine Halfa El Abidine's finance's here in the states and abroad. We were just in Iraq as of this past week talking with government officials about when we can merge oil productions through a third party to get more production and revenue flowing again to both parties. Minister Ali Akbar Salehi stated if we waited till the the dinar was revaluated on February 21st we would gain more contracts through the WTBAP and would not have to invest so much of our own money. My partner Ali al-Dabbagh and myself have set the date to reconstruct the loans and modifications to adjust for the revaulation before the 21st. We will be flying to New York City then Baghdad the 17th and 18th of February to confirm the revaulation prices with Naji al-Otari so there is no in flux of our finaces abd investments. Naji was also in talks of the dinar being around 1.72-1.78 with us on friday. Will post every saturday till the deal is complete and the dinar is revaulated.

SHUT YO ASS UP WITH ALL THAT B<!!$#1T WHY DONT YOU GO TO THE POSTING THAT SAYS ALL PUMPERS AND LIERS SIGN IN HERE, ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING A HARD ON TRYING TO PUMP UP THE VOLUME AND ONLY 2 POST. GO BITE THE BIG ONE CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU SNARTED THE LONG ONE

• Downvote 2