Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV for Dinar Feb. 21

GreenAZ

I handle Prince Zine Halfa El Abidine's finance's here in the states and abroad. We were just in Iraq as of this past week talking with government officials about when we can merge oil productions through a third party to get more production and revenue flowing again to both parties. Minister Ali Akbar Salehi stated if we waited till the the dinar was revaluated on February 21st we would gain more contracts through the WTBAP and would not have to invest so much of our own money. My partner Ali al-Dabbagh and myself have set the date to reconstruct the loans and modifications to adjust for the revaulation before the 21st. We will be flying to New York City then Baghdad the 17th and 18th of February to confirm the revaulation prices with Naji al-Otari so there is no in flux of our finaces abd investments. Naji was also in talks of the dinar being around 1.72-1.78 with us on friday. Will post every saturday till the deal is complete and the dinar is revaulated.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 33

I handle Prince Zine Halfa El Abidine's finance's here in the states and abroad. We were just in Iraq as of this past week talking with government officials about when we can merge oil productions through a third party to get more production and revenue flowing again to both parties. Minister Ali Akbar Salehi stated if we waited till the the dinar was revaluated on February 21st we would gain more contracts through the WTBAP and would not have to invest so much of our own money. My partner Ali al-Dabbagh and myself have set the date to reconstruct the loans and modifications to adjust for the revaulation before the 21st. We will be flying to New York City then Baghdad the 17th and 18th of February to confirm the revaulation prices with Naji al-Otari so there is no in flux of our finaces abd investments. Naji was also in talks of the dinar being around 1.72-1.78 with us on friday. Will post every saturday till the deal is complete and the dinar is revaulated.

• Upvote 1

This is posted in the wrong section - there is a new section for retards where this should be moved. Come on already - there is never going to be a set date to RV because if there was everyone would start submitting orders left and right for more. Also, posting every Saturday; you are just wasting your time and space on this forum.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Removal from power

In response to the 2010–2011 Tunisian protests, Ben Ali declared a state of emergency in the country, dissolved the government on 14 January 2011 and promised new legislative elections within six months. However, events moved quickly and it appears the armed forces and key members of the legislature had lost confidence in the president and had decided to take steps of their own. With power slipping from his grasp Ben Ali resigned the presidency at about 4pm local time and delegated prime minister Mohamed Ghannouchi to act as head of state during his "temporary" absence. With the army surrounding the Presidential Palace in Tunis and perhaps in fear of retribution, Ben Ali and close member of his family hastily fled in four helicopters bound for Malta. Other close associates who attempted to leave the country via Tunis-Carthage International Airport were prevented from doing so by the army who had seized the airport.

From Malta, Ben Ali initially headed to exile in France but his plane was prevented from landing in Paris by the French authorities.[44] It was reported by Le Monde that a plane carrying some members of his family did land at Paris. It appears that Ben Ali was forced to reconsider his options mid air and amid conflicting rumours that he was heading for either Doha or Dubai he eventually arrived in Saudi Arabia early on Saturday 15 January, where he was welcomed by the authorities.[1][45]

from wikipedia

• Upvote 2

Prime Minister Maliki just called me. He said you're date is wrong.

• Upvote 1

What GREEN u been smoking?

• Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.gif Oh be quiet with this nonsense! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Oh wow...what kinda of juice is this guy on... we need this to happen now , this month, not FEB.. .not gonna take this anymore... Don't care if it is King Mufasa , Shiek Abu-bu or Premier Abra-cadabrah.. Get someone on here with honest to goodness home grown truth, got anyone with those credentials..

I am a professional with credentials who "handles finances" for people. If you have intitals after your name you better hope no one can trace them to you personally because if they can you probably just lost them. Therefore I doubt you are who you claim and if you are. If it is true you should be fired immediately for divulging such information.

sorry for the mispelling in the first version, I was angry.

Edited by tevye02

Well, I am the financial adviser to King Jafi Jafare, ruler of all Zamunda, we met with the Iraqi representatives while in New York after the King was finished running down his son Akim... bla, bla, bla, bla, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is really getting funny..... and some still believe, just look at how busy Ali is... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

rd