Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JORDAN BANK SITE SHOWING 3.22 USD

pygmalionbox

Dude, did you not read Adam's post. Enough already with this Jordan bank thing.

I personally did - and what is your point???? Is this the rumor section?

Because someone (even if it is an "all knowing" posts), are we to either "debunk" or disregard?? Please .... follow the Kool-Aide distribution if you must!

• Upvote 8

Because someone (even if it is an "all knowing" posts), are we to either "debunk" or disregard?? Please .... follow the Kool-Aide distribution if you must!

i dumped all my koolaid out a long time ago. it had a nasty foul taste to it....... :angry:

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is amazing that people can find this tiny ounce of misguided information, yet they cannot read the posts in bold. And again, even if this ever had any remote truth to it, no one from the US would be able to cash with that bank so why would it even matter.

Can everyone just chill out. This member is not being malicious, he is simply trying to give us information he believes to be important. Two sayings come to mind in regards to the way we are all acting lately....

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.

Let's all keep focused and keep the big picture in our sights. We need to treat each other with dignity and respect. This ride will soon be over and believe it or not, we'll miss this madness. So many beautiful things are going to come from this blessing. Let's not taint it when we are in the home stretch.

Peace and love to you all!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Whether its true or not, who knows.

What most interesting to me is this bank has been getting hammered with phone calls and emails for more than a few days now about the rate they are showing.

Why havent they fixed it yet????? If an error like that were on my company web site and I was getting hammered by customers over it, I would fix it right away. Who knows.

• Upvote 4

so what if they are leaving it in that html code that says it is dated from 2004 just to throw us americans off and say its fake?? but actually is the rate they are cashing in over there. i heard it will show up in forex possibly sunday evening or during monday..but its just a rumor..kinda funny the things we were told in a meeting today were the same things i have been reading for the last 2 days...things that make you go hmmm??

so what if they are leaving it in that html code that says it is dated from 2004 just to throw us americans off and say its fake?? but actually is the rate they are cashing in over there. i heard it will show up in forex possibly sunday evening or during monday..but its just a rumor..kinda funny the things we were told in a meeting today were the same things i have been reading for the last 2 days...things that make you go hmmm??

ok now you have peaked my curiosity what kind of meeting ?????

It is amazing that people can find this tiny ounce of misguided information, yet they cannot read the posts in bold. And again, even if this ever had any remote truth to it, no one from the US would be able to cash with that bank so why would it even matter.

I have a question for you!! How can you believe someone with a fictitious name and rv info that never pans out over a legitmate bank site and its convertor??????? LMAO

• Upvote 2

What do you mean what is your point. You said you read Adam's chat this morning and he said their is no truth to the Jordan rate and furthermore noone cashing in over there. So what is your point.

• Downvote 1

What do you mean what is your point. You said you read Adam's chat this morning and he said their is no truth to the Jordan rate and furthermore noone cashing in over there. So what is your point.

So, is there a Dinar God that I should bow to? .... THAT is my point!!!! I can read every post on here - for days, my friend! "Debunk" is an objective term .... get it?

• Upvote 2

I bet you were president of your high school debate team weren't you.... c'mon, you can admit it, you were huh???

rd

I knew a guy who had Multipule Personalities and he had his own debate team-- he had alot of friends that no-one knew about and he was never alone at nite- ---naw that wouldnt have been--- :o:unsure::(:blink:;):P -- hey welcome aboard--- :) now that is something you can say to a carpenter- :lol: -Vern

So, is there a Dinar God that I should bow to? .... THAT is my point!!!! I can read every post on here - for days, my friend! "Debunk" is an objective term .... get it?

Yea I think his name is possum. Check it out. Seriously though I understand what your saying this is a rumor section so you can pretty much say what you want. However, after a while you just get sick of seeing these dates and times as far as an RV. If you wanna roll with the Jordan thing then fine. Let me know if it's real or fake.

ok now you have peaked my curiosity what kind of meeting ?????

nothing that big and important...the person who got us involved is the one passing the information to the rest of us...he recently went to texas this week and was part of several conference calls with people (he didnt give us names) who are in involved in iraq, people in the banking system in new york, and other investors that have contacts located in iraq. so we will see what pans out after this weekend is over. i just hope for his sake its not rumors. ive gotten use to them from being on here but im not so sure about the other people in our group. im pretty sure it will all turn out well though.. i think ive gotten to the point where i just read the things on here just to read them not putting any trust in them..he will call me when it happens...

i know you will ask so i will tell you just some things that he told us....he said through his conference call it was confirmed about kuwait and jordan beginning to cash in (although these sites have confirmed they are not???), also said when it comes out on forex, which should be on tuesday b/c monday is a holiday, it will be around 3 something but to wait 24 hours b/c it will increase to around 5 something (although many people laugh at this rate b/c it seems to be tooooo high)...

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY MORE DINAR...DONT PUT MORE THAN YOU AFFORD IN THIS INVESTMENT...THIS IS THE RUMOR SECTION AND THIS IS TO BE TAKEN AS A RUMOR B/C THE THINGS I HAVE POSTED BEFORE BY MY CONTACT HAVE BEEN WRONG.

HOPEFULLY THIS TIME THEY WILL BE RIGHT!!

Yea I think his name is possum. Check it out. Seriously though I understand what your saying this is a rumor section so you can pretty much say what you want. However, after a while you just get sick of seeing these dates and times as far as an RV. If you wanna roll with the Jordan thing then fine. Let me know if it's real or fake.

Absolutely no disrespect Dude - All I am saying is this ..... I read numerous posts .... and simply because I do so - DOES NOT mean I shall respect one simply because other subscribers believe a poster is the DINAR GOD, or that he is the Moderator, or Originator, etc.....

I respect the fact that there was a post on the Jordan Bank issue, and that you believe what you read from Adam .... I, for one, choose to remain open to the possibility. Cheers Mate! ;)

I want the truth just like everyone else, but at least they are giving info with some back, other than "Monday RV or Friday" I am so tired of all the my uncles cousins best friend from college said. I have been doing this for 7 years and now way too many people know nothing. Way too many people have talked and talked and now people are spending money they don't have on Dinars and it is sad, no one in my family or friends even know I have Dinars and even WHEN the RV comes no one will know. Good luck friends and trust in life to lead you to success. Think positive and smart.