Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Want to buy: Shirt that says "RV 2011"

• 1 month later...

Funny about the t-shirt thing, we were thinking the same.

I Googled dinar t-shirts last night and found some really cool ones on ebay! My wife and I bought the one with the RV and the party like it's $1.999. Someone mentioned a 2011 also. I saw one there too but don't know if they can customize or not... I saw the ones on Zazzle but they were boring. Just thought I'd let you know!

post-31847-129907408079_thumb.png

post-31847-129907404154_thumb.png

post-31847-129907415272_thumb.png

On the front it could say The Dinar Was A Scam...on the back it could read And We Are Rich To Prove It

THis is would by far be the biggest slap in the face to so many people....In a great way for us I honestly love this idea it was very clever I would buy one but dont want too many people to rob me when they saw it B)

• Upvote 2

THis is would by far be the biggest slap in the face to so many people....In a great way for us I honestly love this idea it was very clever I would buy one but dont want too many people to rob me when they saw it B)

This would be a great slogan t shirt for utah politicians