Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It remains to be seen

Nine months ago I was introduced to the dinar. Since that time I have faithfully watched, waited, studied and now believe this will happen. I have bought the books recommended by this site and read them. I have checked into banking situations and made my cah-in plan. I am as prepared as I can be before this happens. Daily I check and see what the lastest news is. I am very concerned that there is less and less input from the leader of this site. I understand that he is very busy...so am I...very. I am very interested in hearing from him his take on the situation as it stands now...something more than things and good and it is closer than ever. When I joined this site I considered him to be an expert not a causal commentator. I have come to question if he has lost confidence in this investment as it seems to me his absence from the site is concerning. I understand that he is working on post RV investments but I still believe that it would be responsible to post an article once a week that was informative. Considering the amount of news since November 11 this should not be hard to do. If he is indeed well connected to Iraq then I am sure he has much to offer in response to these articles. I am not bashing I just have legimate questions for a leader. I believe this site is suffering from a lack of input from him. In a well run household the kids may fuss and fight...until dad comes home...then things change quick. I do hope to participate in the post RV investments as I do hold a verey large amount of dinar and I do hope that them investments programs are for real. I simply think his oversite is needed it certainly give me more confidence...his silence has been loud to me. By the way this post has taken 5 minutes not alot of time.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Nine months ago I was introduced to the dinar. Since that time I have faithfully watched, waited, studied and now believe this will happen. I have bought the books recommended by this site and read them. I have checked into banking situations and made my cah-in plan. I am as prepared as I can be before this happens. Daily I check and see what the lastest news is. I am very concerned that there is less and less input from the leader of this site. I understand that he is very busy...so am I...very. I am very interested in hearing from him his take on the situation as it stands now...something more than things and good and it is closer than ever. When I joined this site I considered him to be an expert not a causal commentator. I have come to question if he has lost confidence in this investment as it seems to me his absence from the site is concerning. I understand that he is working on post RV investments but I still believe that it would be responsible to post an article once a week that was informative. Considering the amount of news since November 11 this should not be hard to do. If he is indeed well connected to Iraq then I am sure he has much to offer in response to these articles. I am not bashing I just have legimate questions for a leader. I believe this site is suffering from a lack of input from him. In a well run household the kids may fuss and fight...until dad comes home...then things change quick. I do hope to participate in the post RV investments as I do hold a verey large amount of dinar and I do hope that them investments programs are for real. I simply think his oversite is needed it certainly give me more confidence...his silence has been loud to me. By the way this post has taken 5 minutes not alot of time.

Dude....your expectatons of this or any site my be too high. Its a forum of romurs with a few facts that trickle down from a few people. There is some organization provided by Adam but there is no one who knows all and Adam will tell you that himself. This is a giant chat room basically...enjoy...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I've been following the dinar for about 6 years and this site for about a year...most of the good intel has come in the last few months which makes Adam busier than ever trying to tie things up before the end of the this part of the investment chapter... plus I'm sure like you and I, Adam has a life outside of dinar speculation... so relax, we are closer than ever

• Upvote 3

My thoughts also! I asked him a question like this and received what I thought was a poor excuse and I told him I was disappointed in his response. The bottom line I feel is he knows no more than the next person on this site or any other site. I think the r/v will happen. As for when NO ONE knows. Dreaming is free! :blink:

• Upvote 4

Hang in there fellow, Adam is fully aware of what is happening and he does post often enough to keep us updated. Not like some of the pumpers in here every day trying convince you to buy their dianrs. Stay focused and this will all be over soon. He is behind the scenes providing security and insight for our future once this volcano explodes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I for one agree with you .But at the same time I believe Adam is a busy person as are the rest of us. But Adam is the site owner getting paid for things he charges or sells to the members here . So if he is going to make money on those issues he should still show his leadership by staying in better touch with us and keeping us as informed as best to his knowlage and abilities. Im in no way slaming Adam just thinking he might offer us more insight than what he does . He is the man in charge here so I also feel he should make a apearance more often to even just have a chat and see how things are going even just to say hello members hows your day going type thing. I mean the post he made about with check had to have taken time out of his day . It really wasnt even a post that needed posting. checks personal life is his own we did not need to hear about it . or the site he is a part of in fact it to me just gave attention to that site in a strange way! But we all would like to get more news updates straight from the man in charge from time to time. So i feel if we are loyal enough to stay commited to D/V then we should probably hear from the leader more often Again not a slam to Adam just a desire to hear from him more often.....................R/V soon ,,,,,,,,,,,God bless and keep us all ....................Loggersteven

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

This post is absurd. Adam knows nothing. Just like the rest of us. You took a wild gamble on this as we all have. You just have to sit back and let in unfold.

I am a VIP! Whats your point? :blink:

;

Well, those that are VIPs know that Adam is most certainly not absent from the site as glory suggests. In my opinion the site is not suffering from a lack of input from him at all. Quite simply, he doesn't report unelss there's something to report and I respect that. If people just take the time to look around and educate themselves there's such a wealth of imformation available to you here. I don't post very often, but instead, I make like a sponge and absorb as much information as possible. I'm not sure what you asked him, but I'm honestly suprised you considered what you got a poor excuse for a reply. We must remember that's he's not a miracle worker and doesn't have every answer for everything. As much as it sucks, just gotta be patient! :D In time, you'll understand fully just how lucky you are to be VIP :)

Stick in there and don't be unreasonable in your expectations. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, those that are VIPs know that Adam is most certainly not absent from the site as glory suggests. In my opinion the site is not suffering from a lack of input from him at all. Quite simply, he doesn't report unelss there's something to report and I respect that. If people just take the time to look around and educate themselves there's such a wealth of imformation available to you here. I don't post very often, but instead, I make like a sponge and absorb as much information as possible. I'm not sure what you asked him, but I'm honestly suprised you considered what you got a poor excuse for a reply. We must remember that's he's not a miracle worker and doesn't have every answer for everything. As much as it sucks, just gotta be patient! :D In time, you'll understand fully just how lucky you are to be VIP :)

Stick in there and don't be unreasonable in your expectations. Go RV!!!

With respect to you. If you don't know what I asked him why would you be surprised I thought his reply was poor? You can read it under my post! Don't judge me until you know the facts! :blink: I don't go off half cocked! I feel if you put yourself up as a leader or site owner a professional response is expected. Least ways, I expect it. But then, maybe I expect to much? He is doing a job with what he knows and I have learned he has no more great contact than any other person who has people on the ground. It's all a gamble! Long term short term investment, anyones guess! Maybe when he responded that day it was a bad day for him and me as well. If I perceive some one is talking down or being rude to me I will call them on it. It's my perception! I thought I was wrong once in 1955! But then I was wrong! :rolleyes: One thing for sure, we are both human dealing with limited information. I understand that! My research shows r/v can happen today, tomorrow, next year! But, it will happen! I guess thats the reason we are all here! Please understand I am not upset at anyone or anything. Like you, I am expressing my thoughts! Remember, dreaming is free, see you at the bank!

• Upvote 1