Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is VIP and what do you get..

You missed my point, I sorry if I was not clear.

I am more interested in AFTER ((I mentioned the day of RV, just for conversation))

If I get to Belize, AFTER RV and my VIP expires.... within days of the RV...

**** Will I still be able to join in the post RV investments or would I need to continue to keep an active VIP membership AFTER RV? ****

What about the OSI process already started... does this require an continuing VIP sub? I cannot afford 2 platinum memberships at this time...

I DO realize the value of VIP, I am just trying to figure out how to pay for it

Sorry about that ckh! I understand now.

No, you won't need to keep paying for VIP after the RV. As soon as it's announced, you get your Certificate and lifetime access to our Post RV investment site.

You will be set up with an initial consultation with professionals (CPA, Tax Lawyer, etc) for free, covered by your VIP membership fees.

After that initial consultation you can choose to pay them for additional services, or simply manage your affairs on your own if you wish.

The Post RV site will be very similar to the VIP section we currently have, with lots of sharing and discussion on how to manage finances, assets, legal obligations, etc.

:tiphat:

Hello Adam. I am VIP and have a Name Reserve. What I don't have at this time is OGIT as I can't afford it at the moment (although I could send you a 10.000IRD note). I know it sounds a little lame but, without going into my full history, things are tight at the moment although I am saving a little every pay day to pay for OGIT if it dosn't rv before I have the funds.

My question is this. Will I still be able to go to Belize without using the security team if it rv's before I purchase OGIT? i.e. will I still be able to get help with completing my OSI from you or someone in the team or will I have to just get on with it myself?

Thanks.

Hello Adam. I am VIP and have a Name Reserve. What I don't have at this time is OGIT as I can't afford it at the moment (although I could send you a 10.000IRD note). I know it sounds a little lame but, without going into my full history, things are tight at the moment although I am saving a little every pay day to pay for OGIT if it dosn't rv before I have the funds.

My question is this. Will I still be able to go to Belize without using the security team if it rv's before I purchase OGIT? i.e. will I still be able to get help with completing my OSI from you or someone in the team or will I have to just get on with it myself?

Thanks.

Well, as much as I hope this investment pays out BIG... I can get 10,000 IQD notes a lot cheaper than $300, so it would be silly of me to pay that price!

To answer your question - yes, you can still come to Belize and conduct business without the security. For the safety of the group, I won't be releasing the bank names or locations until about 4 days after the RV is announced. (This is for BELIZE BANKS ONLY - the rest of the banks in the US and the rest of the world will be announced to you immediately after the RV.)

Adam... Im in the exact same boat as the guy above me. I understand it cost money for you to do all this. But what if you just simply cant afford to be a member? Honeslty if I had the money I would sign up for lifetime, I KNOW its worth it. Can you do like a VIP member raffle, or something? Just to give those of us that simply cant afford it, a chance to become VIP. Thank you for all you do for the free side of this site, I think i have devoured every piece of information so far. Ive been invested and investing since 2008. Last year has been rough... COME ON RV!

if there is anything you can do PLease let me know. I NEED TO BE A VIP.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am a new Platinum member (just recieved my certificate yesterday). It appears that the benefits far out weight the cost. Now I have questions and do not know if this is the place for me to ask, but here goes.

1. I am presently in need of a CPA & a tax accountant. I am new to this area ( zip 88011) and hate to start a relationship with firms that I may not stay with after RV. I know that you stated that names would be provided after RV. Any chance of now?

2. Most of my dinar holdings will be reinvested to fall under the long term capital gains status. I know that Adam had stated that there was going to be an Iraqi investment fund. Any info on that?

Thank you

Hello,

I am a new Platinum member (just recieved my certificate yesterday). It appears that the benefits far out weight the cost. Now I have questions and do not know if this is the place for me to ask, but here goes.

1. I am presently in need of a CPA & a tax accountant. I am new to this area ( zip 88011) and hate to start a relationship with firms that I may not stay with after RV. I know that you stated that names would be provided after RV. Any chance of now?

2. Most of my dinar holdings will be reinvested to fall under the long term capital gains status. I know that Adam had stated that there was going to be an Iraqi investment fund. Any info on that?

Thank you

Hi Todd, please take these questions to the VIP section - this is sensitive information and it needs to be kept behind closed doors.

Welcome to VIP, and congrats on getting your Certificate already!

P.S. you are very smart to be thinking of long term re-investing, but there is no guarantee that we will only have small capital gains taxes.

I would do two things:

1. Check this thread for VIP FAQ answers, a quick read will get you up to speed. Link: http://iqd.me/l/faq

2. log into the VIP area and check the pinned topics. One of them specifically addresses "taxes". This is a big deal! Make sure you read it.

• 6 months later...

Hi Adam,

It took me a while to come around but after viewing the site for several months I wised up and joined VIP. I look forward to all the xtra information and being part of the family.

I didn't recieve any kind of e-mail confirmation so I wasn't sure if I was actually registered as a VIP. How can I make sure I'm in?

Thanks

Hi Adam,

It took me a while to come around but after viewing the site for several months I wised up and joined VIP. I look forward to all the xtra information and being part of the family.

I didn't recieve any kind of e-mail confirmation so I wasn't sure if I was actually registered as a VIP. How can I make sure I'm in?

Thanks

You're not. If you paid, please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com with your name and username. :twothumbs:

Hi Adam,

I keep trying to e-mail you but I keep getting a message that the delivery fails? Don't know what the problem is.

Here is my private e-mail xxxxxxxxxx

I did get a reciept and customer ID that I printed. Any direction you can give me is appreciated.

Thanks,

Catmax

Hi Adam,

I keep trying to e-mail you but I keep getting a message that the delivery fails? Don't know what the problem is.

Here is my private e-mail xxxxxxxxxx

I did get a reciept and customer ID that I printed. Any direction you can give me is appreciated.

Thanks,

Catmax

Awww shoot... we just upgraded the support software and they screwed something up.

Please use corpoffshore@gmail.com for now, Sara will take care of you.

• 1 month later...

Adam,

I was trying to renew my subscription and purchase the lifetime membership. The only option I have available is the 3 month subscription when I click the renew button. Can you help me please? Thanks. Tim

Thanks Adam. By chance is the previous offer to combine the Name Reserve (Off Shore) and the life time membership still available and that discounted rate? Trying to compromise with the wife on taking some of the savings.

Thanks Adam. By chance is the previous offer to combine the Name Reserve (Off Shore) and the life time membership still available and that discounted rate? Trying to compromise with the wife on taking some of the savings.

It is - go here: http://iqd.me/l/nrplat

How long after you sign up for VIP do you have to wait to be given access to the VIP section?

One business day max... but you're already in. :tiphat:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Adam,

I have been trying to upgrade my VIP to lifetime from the link you sent me. Once I am on the Dinar support page with the 20for2012 coupon for check out and trying to log in, this section or page does not recognize my email address and therefore I cannot upgrade. Can you help me please? My membership is good till 2/3/12.

Thanks.

Tim N

Hello Adam,

I have been trying to upgrade my VIP to lifetime from the link you sent me. Once I am on the Dinar support page with the 20for2012 coupon for check out and trying to log in, this section or page does not recognize my email address and therefore I cannot upgrade. Can you help me please? My membership is good till 2/3/12.

Thanks.

Tim N

You don't have to login, just click this link and checkout: http://iqd.me/l/order

Hi Adam , I too am contemplating VIP membership. I've been on DV for almost a year now, and just noticed a Disclaimer in your auto signature. "Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only...

What does this mean exactly and why do you need a disclaimer? Aren't "opinions" just that...they're opinions! I don't get it. I mean no disrespect, just trying to learn as much as I can to better position a potential windfall.

Thank you!

Hi Adam , I too am contemplating VIP membership. I've been on DV for almost a year now, and just noticed a Disclaimer in your auto signature. "Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only...

What does this mean exactly and why do you need a disclaimer? Aren't "opinions" just that...they're opinions! I don't get it. I mean no disrespect, just trying to learn as much as I can to better position a potential windfall.

Thank you!

I don't spend thousands a month on attorneys fees so they can forget to have me cover my butt!

Ask any savvy investor, the "opinions" of some are definitely more valuable than the opinions of others. Whether you're listening to Warren Buffet, Jim Kramer, or any other public figure, they will NEVER give "personal advice" on a "general platform". Since I'm on a "general platform", I cannot give "personal advice".

Since it's not "personal advice", it SHOULD be obvious that it's for entertainment only... but since we live in a land where people win millions by burning themselves with hot coffee, my attorney's have advised me to make sure I have a disclaimer.

With that said, EVERYTHING I SAY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. Before making any decisions (no matter how small), you should always retain your own legal and other professional counsels. I don't care if it's "white or wheat" - don't come crying to me if you end up with high cholesterol or it spoils the taste of your fish.

• Upvote 2