Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is VIP and what do you get..

• 1 month later...

Just trying to get to know the site, what is the VIP and what is different with that compared to the other stuff?

You get a gold plated chariot to pick you up after the RV to take you to the bank! wink.gif Just kidding... but hey, that's not a bad idea, hmmmm... oh Mods, ohhh Adam... rolleyes.gif

From my perspective... and I was one who was very skeptical... VIP has more to offer "after the RV", not that there isn't good info before... but mostly in planning what to do post RV. Check it out... the price is right! smile.gif

Come On RV Baby!!cool.gif

I gave up credit cards when I moved out of the country. The VIP order site does not mention a Debit Card, but will it accept one?

If the debit card has a mastercard or visa logo on it, it works just like a credit card.

You can also send a check or money order via snail mail.

• Upvote 1

Whoops. New problem. I understand materials are delivered by US Mail. As an expat living out of the country, I would probably receive those materials early during Sri Lanka's RV. Is there a way the materials can be delivered by email (and I can just print them out)? Or is there some part of the materials that is necessary to receive in its actual "pristine" format? If so, I think I'm stuck.

Whoops. New problem. I understand materials are delivered by US Mail. As an expat living out of the country, I would probably receive those materials early during Sri Lanka's RV. Is there a way the materials can be delivered by email (and I can just print them out)? Or is there some part of the materials that is necessary to receive in its actual "pristine" format? If so, I think I'm stuck.

Shoot an email to VIP@dinarvets.com, we'll get you taken care of well before the Sri Lanka event. :)

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I signed up for VIP, printed the paypal bill, but never received anything in the mail or by email to allow me access to this section when the rv happens. Are there other steps I need to do? Can you please check and get back to me? Thanks so much.

Edited by HopeTas

I signed up for VIP, printed the paypal bill, but never received anything in the mail to allow me access to this section. Are there other steps I need to do. Can you please check? Thanks so much.

'

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for problems with VIP. :)

• 1 year later...

do I understand this right do we as V.I.P. get a cert. with a prearranged spread and what is this figure

Since you are a VIP, please go to the VIP section and read all of the pinned topics - you will find the answers to your questions there. They cannot be answered in the open forum.

• 1 month later...

As long as you have the new IQD - yes.

It doesn't matter where you obtained your Dinars, as long as you have 500k or more IQD the benefits are going to apply to you.

Benefits: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

You said as long as you have the NEW IQD. Does this mean that mine that were purchased before the new IQD are worthless? What should I do? Thanks.

You said as long as you have the NEW IQD. Does this mean that mine that were purchased before the new IQD are worthless? What should I do? Thanks.

I meant "new" as in the notes issued after the ones with Saddam on them. If you don't have Saddam's mug on your notes, you should be fine.

• 1 month later...

Regarding VIP:  I became a VIP member and somehow my account must have gotten lost...I was reading that there were welcome emails and information that was sent that I never received.  I don't know how to get on that mailing list.  I am posting it here in case a moderator wants to check my account and send me the information that I should have received.  Thanks.  I am not sure what happened.  For a long time I had trouble logging in and couldn't find a password recovery.  Finally, I found a password recovery (this was months ago).  Now I am logged in.  I might have had to pick up a second username.  I don't remember.  Can admin find me and help?  I am actually platinum, and lost here.  Admin can look in the back office and see my username, email login, and contact me.  Thanks.

Also, where is the place where we can edit our personal information?  I don't see the login.  Thanks.

• 11 months later...
(edited)

After the RV the doors close for VIP - I will not accept new members at that time. In other words, if you don't support the site before the RV - you don't get to take part in the Post RV investments. We have a good amount of VIP members, and I have enough resources to cover them (Post RV advisers, Investment opportunities, professionals, etc) - but I don't have enough nor the desire to arrange for the influx of new "supporters" that I imagine will come flooding through the gates after the RV!

To answer your other question, YES VIP will benefit UK members. We have quite a few professionals in the UK and also have a good number of UK VIPs here :twothumbs:

I am a professional and UK Member.. Great site to be on with all the information needed before the RV.

Adam keep up the great work and same to all the moderators on here. :twothumbs:

Edited by limopeter
  • Upvote 3

• 2 years later...