Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar revaluation, payout January the 21st

brookie

There should be a HUMOR section created as well. Some of the threads created here are only intended for humor. Three should also be a VISIONS section created also. Some of the folks have great ideas of how a RV will be played out and to me that is NOT a rumor.

Just my opinion...no need to get all upset.

"D"

I do not know how many people know what CMKX is or what prosperity packets are but it is one big wild story. Its interesting, confusing and not very probable, but who knows. :) Apparently the prosperity packets have white knights now and the CMKX thinks their 3.7 trillion dollar trust fund is about to get divided out from an SEC case. I'll stick with dinar :)

Could it be the "CMKX United Shareholders Board"?

"D"

Hold on a second.

This has opened up a lot I have never read before.

What if, as is mostly true, in every rumour or made up story there is a kernel of the truth, some tiny little bit that is real. Of course the hard part is to know what is real so that you know the rest of it is bull.

But what if ANY of this is true?

This is where it leaves me thinking ... massive realignment of global economic structuring ... so certain people holding dinar are guaranteed of a certain amount of new money in this new global structuring. But does that leave us as well off as we would have been if we had bought the lottery or just lucked into a good currency deal? Of will the new structure of the financial picture be so different that our "windfall" will put us squarely in the middle of the new middle class struggling as most do not to fall any lower into the pit of poveryty. Will those who think they are wealthy now become the poor suddenly?

Will the poor as we know them now become so marginalized as to be uncountable and unseen.?

This post says a lot about change in the financial arena but not in what direction and for which people. I am must curious. Not trying to be a naysayer or a conspiracy nut, just saying I don't get it.

smee2

Seriously? This is what you guys pass off as info? Well I have some of my own...

UPDATE:

Paving has been completed on the yellow brick road, deliveries and travel to Oz has resumed.

It has been confirmed that the tooth fairy has been contracted to make all deliveries, which will be placed under feather pillows ONLY!

If all deliveries aren't completed by Easter, then the Easter bunny will finish. Please be sure you have enough plastic grass in your bucket.

That is all for now. Will post more as soon as the carrier pigeon arrives today.

LOL

• Upvote 1

Seriously? This is what you guys pass off as info? Well I have some of my own...

UPDATE:

Paving has been completed on the yellow brick road, deliveries and travel to Oz has resumed.

It has been confirmed that the tooth fairy has been contracted to make all deliveries, which will be placed under feather pillows ONLY!

If all deliveries aren't completed by Easter, then the Easter bunny will finish. Please be sure you have enough plastic grass in your bucket.

That is all for now. Will post more as soon as the carrier pigeon arrives today.

HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS AWESOME!!!! WELL SAID !!

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding me? Am I really so bored (waiting for real information on the RV) that I am reading and actually responding to this drivel? What is worse? My response or the fact that someone took a great deal of time to write the initial post. One interesting thing. I looked into the World Global Settlements and the somehow attached CYMK / CYMX (who knows) and the good news is that their roller coaster looks far more entertaining than ours. We are talking about presidential conspiracies to steal $7 triiiiiiilllllllllliiiiioooooonnnnn, former VP's getting kicked out of banks trying to steal money and this is somehow all tied into a company called CYMX Diamonds or something like that. What a hoot. I love the Rumors section. Nice if the RV happens on the 21st but I don't think I'll hang my hat on this post. Have a great weekend all and enjoy the reading.

http://bayareabaptistchurch.info/dpw/?tag=world-global-settlements

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=50739452

http://www.hotlinecy.com/cmkx.htm

wow.....wow....some post just flat out make this investment look like a crazy joke

Agreed. Train, White Knight, etc...WTF?

Becuse it's a rumor nothing more I though it was of note because they gave phone numbers and e-mail adresses. You ither liked the read or you didn't. I liked so I shared it with the rest of you. I do not care past that. For you folks feeling blood thirsty call them and tell them they suck. If you don't want to call e-mail. I doubt they care what you think.

Well, you posted it and therefore you exposed your post (not yours as such, what you reported) to various types of responses.

So no need to call some of them "blood-thirsty" esp. since you clearly stated you will not care past the mere posting stage.JMHO.

Well, the funny thing is that no matter what information comes thru, someone will ALWAYS say, "That's BS" or "stop posting BS", when there is so much bashing that they will never know when real, reliable info comes through. People call BS on everything as if they could discern what's real and what isn't....smh :mellow:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

on second thought I think you are full of it, But here is a great idea, why don' t you offer to buy every body's Dinar at 1/2 of what you PUMPING jerks

keep predicting, put up or shut up, how about it Hodges your big law firm got any balls, I only got a couple million, I will settle at a $1.00. Big time

law firm should be able to support that, how about that. By the way thanks for the contact info, or is that bullshit too.

Thanks.

It's incredible ( but not really) what some "intel" posts do to People. I read on another Forum I frequent ( not specialized on Dinars but with a Dinar section) someone stating that "It's a done thing, Since it ALREADY RV'd in JORDAN and KUWAIT then it's only a matter of very short time before it does all over the World".... I mean, seriously............

It's incredible ( but not really) what some "intel" posts do to People. I read on another Forum I frequent ( not specialized on Dinars but with a Dinar section) someone stating that "It's a done thing, Since it ALREADY RV'd in JORDAN and KUWAIT then it's only a matter of very short time before it does all over the World".... I mean, seriously............

Like yesterday, someone posted Jordan Islamic Bank has a rate of 3.22. I checked it out and still today it has a rate of 3.22. Could this be really happening? I don't think it would keep popping up like that, jmo

If this is not done now, the USA and Europe will collapse with the rest of the world in 4, 5 months the most...make 1929 a picnic...

this is very serious...

pixie gets it... and understands...

:blink: :blink: ............... <_< <_< .................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by WilliamPayne

Like yesterday, someone posted Jordan Islamic Bank has a rate of 3.22. I checked it out and still today it has a rate of 3.22. Could this be really happening? I don't think it would keep popping up like that, jmo

Hey, I'd be more than happy myself....We'll see, as usual

yep thats where my head is, i know there has been peeps saying that rv will happen on this day and that day for months now, but is this the first that it is actually popping up in other countries and if it is a mistake... which is hard to believe then why in more than one place? seems to me there is some real activity, i sure would love this to come to a head. millionaires are made every day through all types of different investments, and this is the same deal, just a larger amount than usuall all in one deal!! just my thoughts...

If an RV actually occurred in Jordan, why has there been zero news with regard to all of the new wealth? We have beard nothing.One would think that Iraqi or Jordanian family members scattered throughout the world,there might be some reliable news somewhere. Overnight millionaire's makes a pretty nice story.

i tried looking up the IQD at various other Middle Eastern banks and there was ZERO mention of it anywhere. It didnt even appear on their exchange tables. It's as though it didnt exist. The only place I did see it was on the Jordanian Islamic Bank site. Logic would dictate that if it was a typo or other error, it would have been corrected by now. :confused: