Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what i know

bobtaylor

alright this is what i know there would b media all over a rv in kuwait and jordan or at least some kind of posts on their banks websites there is nothing i checked the currency converter on their banks websites and its the same rate that i have always seen but i did find one interesting thing on jordans bank website.... a picture of a cute girl then i googled rv in kuwait and jordan nothing except these dinar sites came up and trust me if something like a rv would happen it wouldnt b a secret i mean think about how many reality shows there are about ppl w money it will b no secret to anyone if a rv were to happen ppl love hearing about money!!!! which is y we all look at these sites and there are ppl that feed off of that like these "dinar gurus" its funny that all these high "sources" said it was goin to rv around the end of last year no doubt about it and it didnt i think they are just trying to make a buck off pumping ppl up and selling dinar if they knew it was goin to rv they would stop selling and keep it for themselves right?? and everyone of them says godbless at the end of their posts which to me is a tactic to gain trust (their christian they must b good honest ppl) anyway i only have one rumor which this is supposed to b about idk if it means anything but a guy at work his brother talked to some paving contractor and he supposedly does paving in the ME and deals w iraq but he said in march iraq is going to start paying his company in dinar instead of oil dollars and if i ran iraq i wouldnt want to pay someone (number for hypothetical use only) 2500000 dinar when i could pay him 250000 dinar after a rv but at the very least it indicates the dinar will be internationally traded by then any other ideas on this???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I noticed you joined this site today. I also joined this site this evening. You make good sense. the contractor you spoke with mentioned he would be getting paid in the future in IQD rather than USD according to his employer so to speak in Iraq that is promising and i could consider this as good info. But don't you think if there is a large discrepancy in the dollar value USD to IQD the person doing the payment would simply adjust to the revalued currency. if the currency devalued( which it won't) would'nt

your friend ask for more money to make up the difference?? i don't really know how to get around this site yet but it seems pretty lame. Your comment sounded like a legitimate. I'm into info thats supported by sources that are credible. Whatever. Good luck I do think the minute there is a revaluation its take the money and run.

no it was a guys i work withs brother that talked to him and i guess iraq is paying that company in oil dollars right now no idea what that is but they are supposed to start paying them in dinar come march so the guy says but if nothing happens by then ill be in kuwait in may for a few days b4 going to afghan so hopefully ill get some good info then and there if nothing has happened but ive been reading these forums for awhile now and it seems like anyone w a for sure date and a rate are full of bs they are not that special to know b4 the world and probably get their info from the wind out of a goats a$$

Mr. Parrot, I'm still rolling on the floor from that!!

Bob, you won't hear or see anything in the news. You won't hear a lot of anything from any credible agency about it. The reason why.........

The RV HAS NOT happened yet. What is going on is a backdoor, IMF approved method of getting a boatload of "000" notes out of circulation.

When the actual RV happens, you will hear about it. Again I say, the big event has not happened yet.

Deuces,

KME