Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars hit the fan... (BAD) XE stats

Strspeed

Somebody correct me if I am wrong. The Iraq Dinar is not being traded at any currency trading houses, so why is XE reporting anything. When it plummets on Forex I will S**t, otherwise we are on track to make money here. That is all you have to know. Sit tight and pay attention to "REAL" news. Keep your eye on CBI. When that changes, you can take your valuable Iraq Dinar to the bank and exchange it for USD. Until then, stay cool and relax.

• Upvote 1

Its not the dinar its the dollar. The U.S. dollar is on its way straight to the trash, and guess what people.... Give it 10 yrs maybe less, and the U.S. dollar will be worth wait...................... whatever is on the bottom of your shoe. :) Soooooooo RV please so I can not worry about my job paying me in worthless currency

These fluctuations will vary 100 times a day or more depending on what the dollar and other currencies are doing. Don't worry about a couple of points, its when the bottom drops out and it goes to 1 dinar = $3.22 usd thta's when you want to run to the bank. The variations are common practice.

These fluctuations will vary 100 times a day or more depending on what the dollar and other currencies are doing. Don't worry about a couple of points, its when the bottom drops out and it goes to 1 dinar = $3.22 usd thta's when you want to run to the bank. The variations are common practice.

It was the announcement today that 27 of the 50 U.S. States are nearly out of money to run their government programs with ( i.e. dept. of education, prisons, Medicare) and the refusal of the large banks we all bailed out to give them loans. 27 states have been denied any further credit. Moody's again reiterated its intentions to remove the U.S.'s triple A credit rating. I expect a big selloff on Tuesday when Asian markets open.

When the states are broke and the fed is talking about printing more money to bail them out because the big banks have denied them any further credit, we are looking at America's Weimar moment.

If you don't know what the Weimar moment was...do a search for it on Google, then PRAY TO GOD THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN MONDAY.

It was the announcement today that 27 of the 50 U.S. States are nearly out of money to run their government programs with ( i.e. dept. of education, prisons, Medicare) and the refusal of the large banks we all bailed out to give them loans. 27 states have been denied any further credit. Moody's again reiterated its intentions to remove the U.S.'s triple A credit rating. I expect a big selloff on Tuesday when Asian markets open.

When the states are broke and the fed is talking about printing more money to bail them out because the big banks have denied them any further credit, we are looking at America's Weimar moment.

If you don't know what the Weimar moment was...do a search for it on Google, then PRAY TO GOD THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN MONDAY.