Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From another site, another bank rate

allinxpress

Thought this would encourage our fellow investors. Please remove my name or Any identification pertaining to this email. Feel free to post !

This is not a rumor. First hand WRITTEN verification.

Iqd = $3.22. Exchange rate

chatinfo.gifPlease wait for an agent to respond.

chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with ‘OANDA’

OANDA: Hello. How may I assist you?

xxxx: Hello.

xxxx: I was at your site and pulled up these results for this currency

xxxx: fxlookup. Iraq. Iraqi dinar US (.3109)

xxxx: can you help verify if this is correct.

OANDA: One moment please.

xxxx: ty

xxxx:http://www.oanda.com...urrencyCode=IQD

xxxx: Here’s the link

OANDA: Yes, that’s a valid output.

xxxx: Ty goodbye

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thought this would encourage our fellow investors. Please remove my name or Any identification pertaining to this email. Feel free to post !

This is not a rumor. First hand WRITTEN verification.

Iqd = $3.22. Exchange rate

chatinfo.gifPlease wait for an agent to respond.

chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with ‘OANDA’

OANDA: Hello. How may I assist you?

xxxx: Hello.

xxxx: I was at your site and pulled up these results for this currency

xxxx: fxlookup. Iraq. Iraqi dinar US (.3109)

xxxx: can you help verify if this is correct.

OANDA: One moment please.

xxxx: ty

xxxx:http://www.oanda.com...urrencyCode=IQD

xxxx: Here’s the link

OANDA: Yes, that’s a valid output.

xxxx: Ty goodbye

Which one should I pick today????

post-26796-129504183404_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just breezed through this topic but saw it on DD at first. So here is my take on this. Any link I get, I have to know where I would find it in the "wild".

If you go to www.oanda.com >Currency Tools (at the top of the page) >

now you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page - past the currency converters; past the historical tools; all the way down to the bottom where it says

"CURRENCY CODES

Find the 3-letter ISO code for a country’s currency."

when you click on it, it is the only one that has the term FXlookup at the top under the Main title. My assumption is the name of that tool is FXlookup.

The purpose for this tool is the following:

"Look up the standard 3-letter currency code for any country, or find out the country for an ISO code you don't recognize.

This information is based on the ISO 4217 codes for the representation of currencies and funds. These codes are made up of a 2-letter country code, plus a third character derived from the name of the currency."

You can put in IQD or select Iraq. Then it brings up that page.

Have you ever tried putting in other countries we are familiar with such as the KWD? =====> http://www.oanda.com/cgi/fxlookup/CurrencyInfo.pl

There is no rate listed under the currency regime.

If you look below this table it clearly states.....

"Click on a currency name to get the latest exchange rate for that currency to US dollars, from our Currency Converter."

When you do you come to the main currency converter which still gives the rate of 1 IQD = .00085 USD or 1 USD = 1,172.00 (on the Ask price)

Yes you can get the other rate if you use the incorrect tool for the process. Also for those that are still confused... the original table we were given has a rate listed under currency regime

"US-$ (0.3109)" notice the tiny dash following the US... so this is not 31 cents.... this is a MINUS .3109 which I take to mean you divide a $1 by the rate of .3109 and you get roughly $3.22.

just my take... I am tired and have a cold and hey a beer and benedryl and I am back to bed... take care all.

My teachers, father, and grandfather told me to use the correct tool for the job....

I forget where this comes from but "IF you ever have to dig a grave. Use a shovel. Cause if you use a hoe or rake , it will take you much longer. It will probably be in time for you to lie down in it."

• Upvote 2

What's really strange - we went to this site and - it showed IQD .3109 - we could not find a currency exchange box to type in USD to IQD - nor were there any indications of this rate being $3.22 on this same site. We've noticed people are in fact typing in IQD to USD and coming up with one rate - then they're posting that specific rate. However, they're forgetting or simply not typing it in the other way around USD to IQD. Problem is when you type in the second (USD to IQD) it comes up differently than the other way around (IQD to USD) - every time so far!

Wondering if anyone else here has had the same experience. Seems if it comes out to $3.22 IQD to USD one way - it should come out the same in USD to IQD - same equivilent.

If someone could help explain why it's one thing one way but the opposite the other way around - am sure everyone would appreciate it.

Peace - Gods Blessings & Abundance - Keep the Faith Strong!

Wondering if anyone else here has had the same experience. Seems if it comes out to $3.22 IQD to USD one way - it should come out the same in USD to IQD - same equivilent.

If someone could help explain why it's one thing one way but the opposite the other way around - am sure everyone would appreciate it.

I have questioned this myself...........anyone?

How come when I put I have 1,000,000 IQD and I want to convert to USD, the answer is roughly $847? This is BS and anyone who actually does the conversion will see.

Because 1,000,000 IQD converted at the rate of 1180 IQD per dollar = $847

Why are you confused by this? :blink:

most converters work off forex, when forex shows a change it will show on everyone elses from my understanding... could be wrong feel free to correct me with the facts :huh:

That makes sense. Forex is still set at the pre RV rate. They are just using a pre RV currency converter. Maybe an international RV is complicated and you just can't have it simultaneously the way we are told it should happen. They would want it as secret as possible with mixed signals to keep us from stampeding for Dinar.

I don't know whether or not to sit back and not be victimized by the pumpers? Or to empty my savings and get as much Iraqi Dinar as I can get? So far I haven't bought any Dinar since it went up in price. I just got into this last December.

• Upvote 1