Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Economy and Iraqi Dinar RV

pittbulllover

In my opinion A dinar Rv would be a big boost to the U.S economy. I plan to buy a car, house, etc. and I have alot of friends that plan on the same. The Bush and Obama administrations have failed to do this but Iraq could be just what this country needs to get our economy rolling again. Bush may have foreseen this and that may be why we ousted the Iraqi government and spent billions of dollars over there. Ya got to spend money to make money; (right). What do you all think?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

In my opinion A dinar Rv would be a big boost to the U.S economy. I plan to buy a car, house, etc. and I have alot of friends that plan on the same. The Bush and Obama administrations have failed to do this but Iraq could be just what this country needs to get our economy rolling again. Bush may have foreseen this and that may be why we ousted the Iraqi government and spent billions of dollars over there. Ya got to spend money to make money; (right). What do you all think?

I agree you got to spend money to make money, but I don't think any presadent could for see a chance at making million for the people of their counterny.

I think, thats exactly why I have Dinar tucked away in my sock drawer. GO RV! Dont worry Obama! I'll make it my personal duty to help lift the economy once it RV's! I'll be spending like a rap star!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While any spending helps, this will be a drop in the bucket. The US economy is too big for this to have a major impact.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm kinda disappointed. None of you would be on here talking if it weren't for Bush. Hes the reason you can even buy dinar. Not to mention the Bush family owns more dinar than everyone on here combined. There is a reason The guy always has a smile. This will happen, and when it does the Bush, Cheney, and Blair family along with other families will be celebrating! They are the true originators of our blessing! Now I know they made other REALLY bad decisions throughout their administration, but this was definitely the right one!! Let It Ride!! The 7s will come up soon enough!

While any spending helps, this will be a drop in the bucket. The US economy is too big for this to have a major impact.

My guess would be that when the dinar RVs it will shortly after create at least 10,000 U.S. jobs. Not a HUGE difference, but a great start to rebuilding our home land. I have 3 businesses ready for start up that will provide for many families, and I know at least 50 others in this venture with similar plans.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Remeber Bush said this war would not cost us anything. So maybe he did know something!!

Um, wow! It cost "us" plenty. How about all of the serving men and women who laid down their lives to help make any of this possible?

Cost us nothing? Really?!

Edited by MeKevinB
  • Upvote 2

So if the U.S. has 5 billion dinar and it RV's to 3 to 1 that would cover the U.S. debt of 14 trillion....HOW can that not be a major impact?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

So if the U.S. has 5 billion dinar and it RV's to 3 to 1 that would cover the U.S. debt of 14 trillion....HOW can that not be a major impact?

If i'm not mistaken i read that the U.S. has over 15 billion dinar...at 3 to 1 that would surely erase the national debt and put money back into the government and take them out of the red for the first time in many years, GREAT IMPACT! but the gov does not manage its money well as we all know...lol..

Edited by Lucky-dog

If the US has 5 Billion Dinar, you can bet that it's sitting in the Treasury.

The Treasury is not owned by the United States.

Therefore, I doubt whatever profit they realize from the RV would be used to pay off US debt.

Want proof?

This six minute video will blow your mind.

Case #'s, Congressional Records, etc....

How's that for a look behind the curtain?

• Upvote 1

Um, wow! It cost "us" plenty. How about all of the serving men and women who laid down their lives to help make any of this possible?

Cost us nothing? Really?!

Can't believe no one else said this too. I love my investment, but i'd give it all back even after an RV to bring all the fallen heros home!!!!

• Upvote 2

If the US has 5 Billion Dinar, you can bet that it's sitting in the Treasury.

The Treasury is not owned by the United States.

Therefore, I doubt whatever profit they realize from the RV would be used to pay off US debt.

Want proof?

This six minute video will blow your mind.

Case #'s, Congressional Records, etc....

How's that for a look behind the curtain?

The Treasury Dept is part of the Federal Gov't, and is therefore owned by the gov't. The Federal Reserve is privately owned, and is not part of the Treasury. I have no idea if the Fed or the Treasury own dinar, but suspect both do.

Remeber Bush said this war would not cost us anything. So maybe he did know something!!

Maybe you need to rethink your post. You think the war has not cost us anything? You should ask a wife, father, mother, or sister of a fallen soldier what the war cost was to them. Nothing? We sent them home in body bags to our shores where we could not even give them respect upon their arrival. Or we sent them home without arms or legs, or both. Or worse.

And this war cost nothing? Wow....

Yeah, go rv.....but there are some things you cannot buy with money.

Allright, my first post.... Here goes: In this particular post, i've read much about how the war in Iraq would pay for itself, etc. This is a very viable scenerio. We have dinar, the dinar will revalue, or at the very least make dramatic moves in the direction of a U.S. dollar equivalent. So let me get to my point. I don't enjoy dissecting issues without having all the facts, but when in our lifetime will we be able to gather all of the facts that surround political motivartions, i.e. war, finance,elections, etc. But IMO, or at least in prior conflicts regarding whoever,(Nam, Persian gulf 1 and 2, Nicaraqua, and so on), Aside from what was seen via Tom Brokaw or whoever pointing to the political implications of our actions; WE GO TO WAR FOR $$$$$!!!!!

The Treasury Dept is part of the Federal Gov't, and is therefore owned by the gov't. The Federal Reserve is privately owned, and is not part of the Treasury. I have no idea if the Fed or the Treasury own dinar, but suspect both do.

You might want to check your facts, duder.

The Secretary of the Treasury is not compensated/paid by the US Government, he is paid by the Federal Reserve.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Continued first post.... somehow posted prior to finishing, and here's the rest: I'm sure i'll catch some heat for this one, but after all, we are a capitalist society, and what are we doing on DV every morning? Waiting to see when we've capitalized on our investment. Lastly, on a personal note, and if you havent considered this, i WILL be donating a percentage of my dinar/dollars when i deem it appropriate per the value. Those men and women overseas deserve the best we can give to them. The Iraqi's will take care of their own. Lets take care of OUR boys! After all, in the grand scheme of things, if it weren't for them, we would be doing the same thing that we had been doing prior to this whimsical(sp) rollercoaster. Good luck to all. GO RV!

You might want to check your facts, duder.

The Secretary of the Treasury is not compensated/paid by the US Government, he is paid by the Federal Reserve.

So you've seen his paycheck? Cool.

Obama appointed Geithner, not the Fed. This link shows the structure of the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury:

http://www.treasury.gov/about/organizational-structure/Pages/default.aspx

No mention of the Fed anywhere on that link, other than in Geithner's bio.

We had a Dept of the Treasury since 1789, and the Fed since 1913. While the 2 are certainly tied at the hip, much to our detriment, I can't find anything that says that the Sec of the Treasury is paid by the Fed.

Other than a YouTube video, what do you have to back up your assertions?

FM

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1