Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD could this be REAL??

Texan49

Keep it simple. The only two sites you need to watch are CBI and XE.com. IF the RV occurs it will be transmitted nearly simultaneously to all electronic screens. Any rumors you hear about an RV "starting" in one country or another and moving gradually through other countries, banks, forex traders, etc. are pure BS, plain and simple. ;)

So you read nothing into these events?

While it is certainly nothing official,

isn't it something you'd like to know about

at least? I am not quite sure what to make of

all this, but it is definately something I'd like to keep

an eye on.

an eye on.

Honestly Sneakey, no, I don't. This stuff has happened multiple times over the years, particularly on the M.E. sites. IF it finally happens, it will hit all of the sites simultaneously after being transmitted electronically. They should update together. CBI is the one to concentrate on. The most dependable forex site will be XE.com. Some also like Wells Fargo's site, since they are a bank as well as a popular exchange site. The pumpers will drive you crazy watching all of the random, meaningless changes on the other sites. It means nothing until it hits them all at once. ;)

• Upvote 1

"So you read nothing into these events? While it is certainly nothing official, isn't it something you'd like to know about at least? I am not quite sure what to make of all this, but it is definately something I'd like to keepan eye on."

This all has been debunked many times over ... the rate on the calculators shown now shows the normal rate with maybe the exception of Jordan (which has been explained many times by mods on this site).

No, I don't read anything into these events. It's called PREFERRED BELIEF. The preference is to believe the unbelievable ... keep you eyes on xe and forex.

Yes, I believe it will RV, but it has been proven that the 'rate and date claimers' are always wrong. Always.

TS

an eye on.

Look it is obvious that odd things have happened over the past month. I agree that one should keep an eye on things. I have watched currencies before and never seen some of the events that have occurred of late. Certainly, you and others have a right to feel the

need to keep an eye on things. Personally, it appears to me that there is a tiered currency change taking place. I suppose it is all legal

if this is what is happening, however when has it ever happened before? And..why is it happening?

And, why is Kuwait in a separate currency basket? Will Iraq take the same action? According to information posted here on this Forum yesterday Kuwait is changing the Rate of exchange on January 18, 2010. This sounds postively out of the ordinary, since they have according to currency experts have a solid and good rate. It does make one wonder why there would be such a need.

It obvious that IMF is not taking any action to do a forced RV on the IQD for if this were the case it would have been done long ago. Then Iraqs IMF loans could be repaid. Yet the last September 2010 IMF announcement said that Iraq would remain in deficit until May 2011 and they (IMF) were going to review Iraq Deficit on May 31, 2011.

At this point in time only a Miracle of God will bring Iraqi Dinar Investors an RV and be certain it not easy to tell those of you who are so excited about it happening now. It is a blessing so why not look up to the only ONE who can bring it?

IMO, yes time to put the pedal to the metal in your brains and search for accurate answers once and for all or just wait faithfully.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2

mitchski98 it is working that way for me as well.....but there was a determination yesterday that this site was not reporting correctly. Believe me noone wants this to be more true than me.

Can someone do some more research on this site? We all want the same thing here. Lets do this!

Lets work together to get an answer...no bashing

Odana showing worth as .00086 to sell. I realize that internationally we are getting the "reads" we want to see, but our focus should be what the value is in the US. EX.com or Forex (Netdana) appear to be reliable sites, and because substantially most of us (Americans) will be cashing in here, these are the sites we should be watching. Until we see a change in these forums, all we can do is "dream a little a dream".

Very little info on this site, but that's the old rate from Sadam Insane's reign.

Here's the whois and trace. Site is probably real and correct, except for that rate.

If they'd honor an 'infidel' cashing in, I doubt we're even allowed to do business there.

% This is the RIPE Database query service.

% The objects are in RPSL format. %

% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.

% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '212.35.70.0 - 212.35.71.255'

inetnum: 212.35.70.0 - 212.35.71.255

netname: BATELCO-NETWORK

descr: Batelco Jordan

descr: Internet Service Provider

admin-c: MMO10-RIPE

tech-c: MMO10-RIPE

mnt-by: MNT-JO-BATELCO

source: RIPE # Filtered

person: Manaf M Oqlah

address: Batelco Jordan

address: P.O Box 811912

address: Amman 11181

Jordan address: moqlah@batelco.jo

abuse-mailbox: abuse@batelco.jo

mnt-by: MNT-JO-BATELCO

phone: +962 6 5510101

fax-no: +962 6 5510102

nic-hdl: MMO10-RIPE

source: RIPE # Filtered

I can't post more pics for some reason, or I'd post the route traces I've been doing.

Says I've used 495.58 of my 500k global upload quota :(

...and I echo the sentiments many times repeated... until we see it on the Forex and the actual CBI site, it's not real and not worth worrying about...

No bashing me please and thanks.

Edited by Thor363